Lee Min Ki 이민기

creidesca

Guest buttnessmonster

loved lee min ki on xman so funny. and i like his role in his new drama. he's hilarious

was scrolling through Minki's cyworld, and noticed a message left by PD Kim Kyu Tae (PD for Minki's debut role in Drama City "My Older Brother" as well as other works such as Drama City "Oh! Sarah!"; Drama City; "Blue Skies of Jeju Island"; KBS "A Love to Kill"; KBS "Loveholic"...

멍투성이인그대 멋져^^^ (원조민기ㅋ 김규태)

and should anyone be interested in the PD's cyworld: http://www.cyworld.com/misodad

and the message Minki left at PD Kim Kyu Tae's cyworld:

이 노 래 는 . . . .ㅋㅋ ㅋ (우리햄ㅋ 이민기)

also the latest background at Minki's cyworld:

minki11oh.jpg

Guest becool

it was so funny how he was a singer in soulstar and i was thinking...but he can't really sing in real life lol.

before, i almost thought he was actually in soulstar! ^^

Oh my. If you're a K-Drama fan, you probably remember Yoon Seok-Ho's 'masterpiece' (of doom) 가을동화 (Autumn Fairy Tale), which recorded impressive ratings in 2000. Well, it's going to be remade into a film by Poibos, who bought the rights from KBS Media, after also buying rights to make 겨울연가 (Winter Sonata) from the same PD. Both projects will be produced by Culture Cap Media, a subsidiary of Poibos. No plans have been made yet, including casting and director, but they'll surely try to appeal to the Korean Wave fanbase as much as they can. This adds to the growing number of Dramas being remade into films, joining the sitcoms 올드미스 다이어리 (Old Miss Diary) and 안녕, 프란체스카 (Hello, Francesca), along with the short Drama 태릉 선수촌 (Taereung National Village). [Daum News - 7/13]

Wow, Taerung National Village will be made into a movie?! I wonder if they'd let Min Ki also take part in the movie version?

HELLO EVERYONE, I'M OFFICIALLY A NEW MIN KI FAN AFTER WATCHING HIM IN "REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU"~!! :w00t:

He's doing an awesome job as Nam Bong Ki and his expressions are PRICELESS~!! :lol:

for those who've just gotten to know Minki, or would like a taste of his acting, you can now find the

Drama City episode "My Older Brother" High Quality w/ ENG SOFT SUBS

on my CB @ http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

"My Older Brother" is Minki's drama debut, aired on KBS in June 2004 (when he was just 19). The writer is Lee Kyun Hee (known for Sangdoo! Let's Go to School, Sorry I Love You, and recently A Love to Kill). The PD is Kim Kyu Tae (known for another acclaimed Drama City which aired later in 2004 "Blue Skies of Jeju Island" starring Uhm Tae Woong, and recently A Love to Kill). Minki, that year, was nominated for his role in "My Older Brother" in the One-Episode/Special Drama category at the KBS 2004 Drama Awards.

I'm planning on uploading his other drama works (2 other Drama City episodes, and the Best Theatre episodes) to my CB.

Thanks creidesca for uploading the special drama. I just finished watching it and Min Ki did an excellent job, especially at the train station scene. I was even moved to tears. :tears:

I'm looking forward to see his other works~! :D

이민기, '뚝방전설' 코믹카메오로 스크린 데뷔

‘경호원’ 이민기 영화 ‘뚝방전설’ 특별 출연 “고등학생 양아치 열연”

Min Ki will have a small role in the movie DDUKBANG JEONSEOL/Riverbank Legends (뚝방전설)

starring Park Geon-hyeong, Lee Cheong-hee, and MC Mong

does this article below have more to say on what his role in the movie will be?

이민기, "주연급 카메오로 영화 데뷔" 넉살

a420060715_25432157.jpg

OSEN=손남원 영화전문기자]최근 브라운관에서 인기를 얻고 있는 신예 이민기가 박건형, 이천희, MC몽 주연의 '뚝방전설'에 카메오로 출연한다.

그가 스크린에 처음 얼굴을 내밀며 맡은 역할은 입담 좋은 고등학생. 동네 폭력조직들이 주도권 장악을 위해 싸우는 뚝방과 관련해 갖가지 소문을 전설로 만들어서 동료 급우들에게 떠들어댄다. 급우들에 둘러싸인채 갖가지 액션을 섞어가며 '노타치파'의 전설을 얘기하는 그의 모습은 영화 엔딩을 장식할 예정이다.

현재 MBC 주말드라마 '진짜 진짜 좋아해'의 남봉기 캐릭터로 사랑을 받고 있는 그는 드라마 촬영으로 바쁜 와중에도 이천희와의 끈끈한 의리로 카메오 출연을 결정했다. 시나리오를 읽은 그는 "거의 주연급 카메오다. 내 말 한 마디에 '뚝방전설' 말끔하게 정리되는 것 아니냐'고 넉살을 떨었다.

'뚝방 전설'은 댄서 박건형이 처음 도전하는 액션 장르로 부산국제영화제에서 단편 '양아치 어조'로 관심을 모았던 조범구 감독의 장편 데뷔작.

정권(박건형)과 성현(이천희) 경로(MC몽)는 동네 뚝방에 자리잡고 주먹을 휘두르는 절친한 친구 사이. 이 동네 건달들 사이에서 뚝방이란 장소는 하나의 성역이었고 세 친구는 처절한 싸움 끝에 뚝방을 평정한다.

여기서 박건형은 뚝방을 넘보는 양아치들을 순식간에 제압하는 고등학교 주먹 사회의 일진으로 카리스마 액션을 선보인다. '태풍 태양'에 이어 두 번째 영화 출연인 이천희는 착하고 공부 잘하는 모범생으로 친구 때문에 항상 싸움에 휘말리는 의리파 성현. MC몽은 말 많고 탈도 많은 사고뭉치 역을 맡아 스크린에 데뷔한다.

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Guest kya^^

Lee Minki is such a hottie!!!! :w00t:

I heard one of his songs in Creidesca cb... I think is called "Like Candy"

Does anyone knows where is this song from? Or where I can dl it? I really really like it ! :D

Guest poopoo

aww just a small role?!

gosh he deserves bigger roles!

but thats okay :D

YES minki's cyworld seem to be really active..

and celebs go there often..o_o

HMM so kewll i can see that he is a friendly down to earth guy

*MARRIES FOR LIFE!

JK LOL. yeahh he almost seem apart of soulstar O_O

that'll be hot if he was but i prefer him as an actor tooo..

and even thoughh his voice isnt' so good i still love his song he sang for I REALLY REALLY LIKE YOU!! i still hvent watched dat cuz im not sure if its still eng sub plus ima wait for it to end x_x

Lee Minki is such a hottie!!!! :w00t:

I heard one of his songs in Creidesca cb... I think is called "Like Candy"

Does anyone knows where is this song from? Or where I can dl it? I really really like it ! :D

Hi kya^^, that song is from his drama Really Really Like You. The song sounds sad yet sweet. I wish I know what he was singing about~! :w00t:

You can download it from Telly's blog. Enjoy~! :D

http://rrly.blogspot.com/2006/05/official-ost.html

Guest kya^^

Thank you, I'm listening to it right now :lol:

wow... he's a good singer, a great actor and a beautiful model... :wub::wub:

a perfect man i must say !!!

보디가드 이민기 ‘뚝방’ 의리 사나이

credits to purpletiger:

Minki is making a cameo appearance just for his senior Lee Chunhee (the 2 belong to THE MEN) in the movie Riverbank Legends. His role: a highschooler that will be 'telling' the legend of the 'No Touch' clan.

^ I'm looking forward to see him in the movie~! :D

He wears dark lipstick in the MV :crazy: but still looks hot nonetheless~! :w00t:

If anyone has this MV in .wmv or .avi format, please share~! Thanks in advance~! :D