Lee Min Ki 이민기

creidesca

Guest Airine Pratama

ah lee min ki ^^ ...

btw he doesn't look like '85 ... i mean he don't even look younger compare to Dongwon hehehhe ... i thought they are in the same age ...

이민기 스키장신 촬영 중 동상 증세, 병원행

[뉴스엔 이현 기자]

배우 이민기가 스키장 신을 촬영하던 중 동상 증세를 보여 병원 신세를 졌다.

이민기는 지난 23,24일 MBC 일일시트콤 레인보우 로망스 촬영을 위해 강원도 용평리조트를 찾았다.

이날 촬영은 김형민이 가짜 패트롤로 변신한 후 벌어지는 소동을 담은 것. 이민기가 스키를 배우는 장면을 비롯해 김형민이 펼치는 패트롤쇼를 구경하는 장면이 담겨 졌다.

이로 인해 이민기는 체감온도 영하 16도에 달하는 강추위 속에서도 23일 오전 6시부터 다음날인 24일 오전 1시까지 스키장을 떠나지 못했다. 약 20 시간이 넘도록 스키부츠를 신은채 눈밭을 헤매던 이민기는 결국 발에 통증을 호소했다.

통증에도 불구하고 괜찮다며 촬영을 강행했던 이민기는 서울로 올라와 병원에서 응급치료를 받은 후 또 다시 야외촬영을 강행하는 투혼을 벌였다.

이민기 소속사측은 26일 극중 이민기 분량이 늘어나면서 피로가 누적된 데다, 추운 날씨에 오랫동안 눈 속에 있다 보니 동상이 발생한 것 같다고 밝혔다.소속사 측은 이민기는 발이 부어 신발이 안들어가는 바람에 요즘도 슬리퍼를 신고 다닌다고 현재 상황을 전했다

translation of the above article, credits to mikaney330:

The actor LEE MINKI was shooting a scene when he showed signs of frostbite, so he had to go to the hospital. LMK had gone to kang won do "yong peong" ski resort for MBC sitcom rainbow romance last 23rd and 24th.

That day kim hyung min had transformed into a fake ski patrol for the RR shoot.

In this particular scene, LMK was learning how to ski while KHM was acting as the patrol.

Because of this, LMK's body temp. went so low that he couldn't leave the ski restort from the 23rd from 6am until 1pm the next day.

He had been walking on the snow in his ski boots for over 20 hours when he starting getting the symptoms. But instead of complaining, he said "i'm fine" and continued with the RR shooting and after going into the emergency room in a soul hospital, returned to film the rest of the show.

LMK's ent. comp. said "we think the frostbite formed bc he was in the cold weather for so long due to his increased part of his role in the show," and "LMK's feet are so swollen, he only wears slippers nowadays."

Guest suejinners

^ omg. that sucks......

i like him!

He's casted as the main lead in this new MBC drama called I really really like you.

There is a offcial thread already ^^ soo go look for it ^^ and Eugene is the main female lead =]

2006012709193528342_1.jpg

He had to go to Japan to film SBS's Xman show and these Japanese ah jum ah's gave him a surprise birthday cake! HOWSWEET!

he's never been to japan but gained fans through '굳세어라 금순아' Goomm soon ah! ^^

credits to yahoo+suejinners

• 2 weeks later...

something to include...this article came up late last week after all the confirmations on the 4 leads of the MBC drama Really Really Like You.

This is regarding Lee Minki and Lee Young Ah! And thanks to mikaney330 for translating the article from Sports Hankooki:

nopredict2006020409192906xs.jpg

Lee Min Ki and Lee Young Ah are the new "thursday couple."

LMK and LYA were seen together last thursday on a date in the MBC studios. Many people asked them if they were going out that day.

LMK and LYA have been friends since two years back, before they officially debuted as actors. At the time, LMK had been working as a model with Hong Su Ah; she was friends with LYA, and introduced her to LMK, and they've been friends ever since. LMK and LYA were on their date while he had been filming 'rainbow romance' and LYA had been filming drama 'no one can stop this love.'

LYA's schedule mostly consisted of shoots on Fridays for 'no one can stop this love,' so she was not able to see LMK, but after her role increased and required her to film on Thursdays, also, she was able to get together with him [starting from the 2nd of Feb]. That day, LMK told LYA that it had been his birthday two weeks before, and begged her to buy him a present. LYA then bought him a book at the MBC plaza, and ever since then, they've been becoming closer every thursday.

On a different note, LMK is going to start filming 'i really really like you' in april.

He has received the part of the main lead, so he has alot of responsibilities in the upcoming months.

http://news.empas.com/r/2i/u=sports.hankoo...09214958390.htm

• Like 2

Guest StylishAzNx07

something to include...this article came up late last week after all the confirmations on the 4 leads of the MBC drama Really Really Like You.

This is regarding Lee Minki and Lee Young Ah! And thanks to mikaney330 for translating the article from Sports Hankooki:

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/5328/no...409192906xs.jpg

Lee Min Ki and Lee Young Ah are the new "thursday couple."

LMK and LYA were seen together last thursday on a date in the MBC studios. Many people asked them if they were going out that day.

LMK and LYA have been friends since two years back, before they officially debuted as actors. At the time, LMK had been working as a model with Hong Su Ah; she was friends with LYA, and introduced her to LMK, and they've been friends ever since. LMK and LYA were on their date while he had been filming 'rainbow romance' and LYA had been filming drama 'no one can stop this love.'

LYA's schedule mostly consisted of shoots on Fridays for 'no one can stop this love,' so she was not able to see LMK, but after her role increased and required her to film on Thursdays, also, she was able to get together with him [starting from the 2nd of Feb]. That day, LMK told LYA that it had been his birthday two weeks before, and begged her to buy him a present. LYA then bought him a book at the MBC plaza, and ever since then, they've been becoming closer every thursday.

On a different note, LMK is going to start filming 'i really really like you' in april.

He has received the part of the main lead, so he has alot of responsibilities in the upcoming months.

http://news.empas.com/r/2i/u=sports.hankoo...09214958390.htm

I don't get it, so they are a couple every Thursday?? :lol: what the heck. hahhaa. or are they officially a couple? :huh:

Guest mandy_quyen

AHHHH, LEE MIN KI, i finally found out his thread ^___^

he in Nonstop 6 was sooo cute + hot + crazy too lolzzz

he was born in 85 ??? whoa`, he looks young tho

thanks !!!

havent seen any of his dramas yet but after reading good praises of him in this read, im looking forward to how he and eugene will click together in their new drama

I remember an article after the 4 epis of MBC's Best Theatre Taerung's Athletic Village aired that a DVD set would be in the works, and it looks like it's true!!!

According to the Global Yesasia website, the Best Theatre with Lee Min Ki in the leading role is coming out on DVD, w/ a release date of March 10th 2006: http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004115689/

Hope when it gets closer to the date, there will be news of eng subs =) Of course it would be better if they had released it right in time for the Olympics in Torino (even if the events in Taerung's Athletics Village is more for the Summer Games and not Winter)

Guest StylishAzNx07

what a cute photoshoot!!! SHG Is soooo friggin pretty!!! omg! and minki is cute too~ :)

for those who've just gotten to know Minki, or would like a taste of his acting, you can now find the

Drama City episode "My Older Brother" High Quality w/ ENG SOFT SUBS

on my CB @ http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

r0bz.jpg

"My Older Brother" is Minki's drama debut, aired on KBS in June 2004 (when he was just 19). The writer is Lee Kyun Hee (known for Sangdoo! Let's Go to School, Sorry I Love You, and recently A Love to Kill). The PD is Kim Kyu Tae (known for another acclaimed Drama City which aired later in 2004 "Blue Skies of Jeju Island" starring Uhm Tae Woong, and recently A Love to Kill). Minki, that year, was nominated for his role in "My Older Brother" in the One-Episode/Special Drama category at the KBS 2004 Drama Awards.

I'm planning on uploading his other drama works (2 other Drama City episodes, and the Best Theatre episodes) to my CB.