Lee Min Ki 이민기

creidesca

LEE MIN-KI OFFERED TO STAR OPPOSITE SEO HYUN-JIN IN THE BEAUTY INSIDE DRAMA REMAKE

Lee Min-ki (Because This is My First Life) has been offered to star in JTBC’s drama version of the hit movie The Beauty Inside.

The actor’s agency confirmed that Lee Min-ki is currently considering the casting offer, but quickly clarified that the drama is just one of the projects he is reviewing, and that nothing has been decided yet.

Earlier reports also confirmed that Seo Hyun-jin (Temperature of Love) is courted to play the female lead.

The film version was about a man who wakes up everyday in a different body. However, the drama plans to have a heroine who only becomes a different person at specific times due to supernatural occurrence.

JTBC reportedly takes on the broadcasting rights of The Beauty Inside, but the timeslot and airing date has yet to be decided.

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/04/18/lee-min-ki-offered-to-star-opposite-seo-hyun-jin-in-the-beauty-inside-drama-remake/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lucky fans :)

Glad to see lee min ki again after long time, again in someone else post. Waiting for his update from account go_odx :wacko:

And anyone know the news about his casting for beauty inside? Is he accept it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello! I’ve never posted here before but I’ve been making lots of LMK gifs as I go through his filmography. They’re mostly for myself, hehe, but I figured as long as I’m making them I may as well share them! I already post some on Dramabeans (where I spend most of my time) and Pinterest but thought maybe you all would be interested in me sharing them here? Let me know and I can link them here if anyone is interested!

I check the main Soompi site daily for news but never come on the forums, so this is my first time here! Impatiently waiting for his next project. I knew the wait would be hard, but not this hard. I’m hoping he accepts The Beauty Inside! I liked the movie and it has a really sweet message, and even though I’m not sure how they will adapt it into a TV show, I think it would be great to see him working with so many different actors as a premise like that would require. He’s not the first to come to my mind when I think of actors who could have chemistry with literally anyone, but now that I think about it, I’ve never seen him in something and thought that he didn’t have chemistry with his costar. He seems to get along well with all of his costars and it shows on-camera! I think he would do an excellent job in such a role... but he’s excellent in practically everything, haha. 

Edited by MindyP
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2018 at 8:15 AM, MindyP said:

Hello! I’ve never posted here before but I’ve been making lots of LMK gifs as I go through his filmography. They’re mostly for myself, hehe, but I figured as long as I’m making them I may as well share them! I already post some on Dramabeans (where I spend most of my time) and Pinterest but thought maybe you all would be interested in me sharing them here? Let me know and I can link them here if anyone is interested!

I check the main Soompi site daily for news but never come on the forums, so this is my first time here! Impatiently waiting for his next project. I knew the wait would be hard, but not this hard. I’m hoping he accepts The Beauty Inside! I liked the movie and it has a really sweet message, and even though I’m not sure how they will adapt it into a TV show, I think it would be great to see him working with so many different actors as a premise like that would require. He’s not the first to come to my mind when I think of actors who could have chemistry with literally anyone, but now that I think about it, I’ve never seen him in something and thought that he didn’t have chemistry with his costar. He seems to get along well with all of his costars and it shows on-camera! I think he would do an excellent job in such a role... but he’s excellent in practically everything, haha. 

Hello, welcome to the thread Mindy :)

it will be our pleasure if you can share your Lee min ki gif here

and any post related to Lee min ki :D

adding post

KDrama beauty inside filming

Edited by nisfii
Add content
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/27/2018 at 10:39 PM, zukoren said:

Who's watching his latest drama? It looks good but i haven't started. ^^

Very late reply, sorry :(

i've watched it, and rewatched my favorite ep several times after it ends. Hope you'll enjoyed it too

I can say that TBI really popular when it airings in SK or international

glad the the actors and actress get more recognition :)

especially Lee min ki ssi, happy to see him again to be a model for magazine.. Hope he will get more projects this year :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is old but the most recent thing I can find on him.

1st peek of lee min ki in 2019

c3cd2ec97f23761975a50a5b99b677a6?s=24&d=identicon&r=g breathlesssurvival
5 months ago

201901040857033510_15269707191602686284.jpg?w=620

Lee Min Ki was spotted on January 4 at Incheon International Airport leaving for Hong Kong to shoot a magazine pictorial. Haha. I’ve seen that black beanie before. I think he wore something similar to a movie showcase while promoting Joseon Dectective 3.Love his outfit. Perfect for his height and slim, but broad-shouldered, build. Preppy with a little sporty elegance thrown in. The outfit is so Seo Do Jae. *swoon* This is a rare airport fashion moment for him. He has a lovely smile.

lmk-11920959081306089059.jpg?w=620

201901040911043510_13397145455851929628.jpg?w=620

2019010408402718658_1520375806541590075.jpg?w=620

1546559226_14266791002592963868389655.jpg?w=620

2019010408432954630_12385287879119258049.jpg?w=620

1546558806_14266753316074890314370248.jpg?w=620

201901040850563510_16339685438495572424.jpg?w=620

201901040846213510_15427188255794791378.jpg?w=620

Loading video

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2019/01/04/1st-peek-of-lee-min-ki-in-2019/amp/

• Go Seung Ji changed the title to Lee Min Ki 이민기 - Upcoming Drama: Everyone's Lie (OCN)
2019. 03. 16. 10:15 PM
More Posts' Options

Lee Min Ki takes on lead role in criminal drama

Lee Min Ki will play the role of criminal police officer Jo Tae Sik of the urban investigation team belonging to Seoul Police Station.

Dpp2MV8UwAE-A66_(1).jpg?type=e1920

A representative from the drama department revealed to Ilgan Sports, "Lee Min Ki will participate as the main character in the drama "The Lies of All" (rough translation) scheduled to be broadcast on OCN in the second half of 2019."

Lee Min Ki will play the role of criminal police officer Jo Tae Sik of the urban investigation team belonging to Seoul Police Station. As a policeman, this character possesses both the sensitive feeling and strong will.

"The Lies of All" (temporary title) revolves around a woman whose husband is missing after her father's sudden death. This is the story of a woman trying to become a congressperson to save her husband and the policeman who is determined to pursue the truth.

The drama is directed by PD Lee Yoon Jung - who once guided such dramas as "Cheese In The Trap" and "Argon" while its script is written by Jeon Young Shin and Won Yoo Jung. The drama will be aired on OCN in the second half of 2019.

https://channels.vlive.tv/EBF267/celeb/0.10455471

• Like 1

Lee Min Ki And Lee Yoo Young Confirm For Upcoming OCN Drama

Lee Min Ki And Lee Yoo Young Confirm For Upcoming OCN Drama

Jun 4, 2019
by R. Jun

Lee Min Ki and Lee Yoo Young have been confirmed for the lead roles in the upcoming OCN drama “Everyone’s Lies” (literal title).

The drama is about a woman whose husband disappears after the sudden death of her father. She joins the National Assembly and teams up with a detective in her search for the truth. The two characters work together to break through the silence and lies that people spill to protect their own interests.

Lee Min Ki plays the detective Jo Tae Sik, a man who appears cold on the outside, but is in reality affectionate and bold. He has a natural blend of talent, will, and luck, and catching criminals was once upon a time his job, hobby, and specialty. Now, he lives a completely different life and has requested appointment at a police station in a countryside village.

While living a quiet life, Jo Tae Sik gets assigned the case of the car accident involving Assemblyman Kim Seung Chul, the father of Kim Seo Hee (played by Lee Yoo Young). He quickly finds out that the incident is not a cut-and-dry accident.

Lee Yoo Young plays the youngest daughter of Assemblyman Kim Seung Chul, Kim Seo Hee. She appears posh, but is a disappointment at home, not living up to the standards set by her older sister, who is good at everything. However, she was a favorite of her father. When her father dies and her husband disappears, she enters her father’s old stomping grounds, the National Assembly, to find answers.

“Everyone’s Lies” is slated to air in the second half of 2019.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1329916wpp/lee-min-ki-and-lee-yoo-young-confirm-for-upcoming-ocn-drama

• Like 1

20190605_154159.jpg?zoom=3&resize=360%2C218&ssl=1YOUYOU/ELLE

K-DRAMA

Lee Min Ki Challenges First Detective Role Via OCN Drama With Lee Yoo Young

By abbyinhallyuland | June 5, 2019

MARKING HIS FIRST OCN PROJECT, LEE MIN KI PAIRS UP WITH LEE YOO YOUNG THROUGH A CRIME THRILLER DRAMA.

Produced by Studio Dragon, The Lies of All(literal title) takes Lee Min Ki and Lee Yoo Young to a thrilling ride of a cryptic conspiracy.

Lee Min Ki and Lee Yoo Young

Portraying the role of a once vigorous detective who settles to a toned down life will be Lee’s projected character – Jo Tae Sik. He applies to work at a remote rural village to have a quiet life. However, he gets involved with the case of a lawmaker who died because of a car accident.

Thereafter, he meets Kim Seo Hee, the daughter of the dead politician. Playing Kim’s character, Lee Yoo Young will also confront the strange disappearance of her husband. She was married off to her husband’s family for mutual convenience and political power. To unravel the mystery, she enters the parliament and work together with Jo Tae Sik in search for the truth of her father’s death and missing husband.

Lee Min Ki

(Elle February 2019)

Expressing excitement for working with a new genre, Lee Min Ki looks forward to meet fans through the series. Likewise, Lee Yoo Young promised to concentrate so she can deliver a sound portrayal of her character.

Both actors have been actively pursuing successful dramas in the last two years. Their combined works include some well-loved series including The Beauty Inside, Because this is My First Life, My Fellow Citizens and Your Honor.

Additionally, helming the project is Director Lee Yoon Jung whose portfolio includes Drama Stage Anthology, Cheese in the Trap and the classic Coffee Prince.

The Lies of All eyes second half of 2019 broadcast via OCN.

Lee Yoo Young

(Esquire)

• Like 1

20190605_154159.jpg?zoom=3&resize=360%2C218&ssl=1YOUYOU/ELLE

K-DRAMA

Lee Min Ki Challenges First Detective Role Via OCN Drama With Lee Yoo Young

By abbyinhallyuland | June 5, 2019

MARKING HIS FIRST OCN PROJECT, LEE MIN KI PAIRS UP WITH LEE YOO YOUNG THROUGH A CRIME THRILLER DRAMA.

Produced by Studio Dragon, The Lies of All(literal title) takes Lee Min Ki and Lee Yoo Young to a thrilling ride of a cryptic conspiracy.

Lee Min Ki and Lee Yoo Young

Portraying the role of a once vigorous detective who settles to a toned down life will be Lee’s projected character – Jo Tae Sik. He applies to work at a remote rural village to have a quiet life. However, he gets involved with the case of a lawmaker who died because of a car accident.

Thereafter, he meets Kim Seo Hee, the daughter of the dead politician. Playing Kim’s character, Lee Yoo Young will also confront the strange disappearance of her husband. She was married off to her husband’s family for mutual convenience and political power. To unravel the mystery, she enters the parliament and work together with Jo Tae Sik in search for the truth of her father’s death and missing husband.

Lee Min Ki

(Elle February 2019)

Expressing excitement for working with a new genre, Lee Min Ki looks forward to meet fans through the series. Likewise, Lee Yoo Young promised to concentrate so she can deliver a sound portrayal of her character.

Both actors have been actively pursuing successful dramas in the last two years. Their combined works include some well-loved series including The Beauty Inside, Because this is My First Life, My Fellow Citizens and Your Honor.

Additionally, helming the project is Director Lee Yoon Jung whose portfolio includes Drama Stage Anthology, Cheese in the Trap and the classic Coffee Prince.

The Lies of All eyes second half of 2019 broadcast via OCN.

Lee Yoo Young

(Esquire)

• Like 1

1st peek of lee min ki in 2019

c3cd2ec97f23761975a50a5b99b677a6?s=24&d=identicon&r=g breathlesssurvival
6 months ago
201901040857033510_1.jpg?w=430

201901040857033510_15269707191602686284.jpg?w=620

Lee Min Ki was spotted on January 4 at Incheon International Airport leaving for Hong Kong to shoot a magazine pictorial. Haha. I’ve seen that black beanie before. I think he wore something similar to a movie showcase while promoting Joseon Dectective 3. Love his outfit. Perfect for his height and slim, but broad-shouldered, build. Preppy with a little sporty elegance thrown in. The outfit is so Seo Do Jae. *swoon* This is a rare airport fashion moment for him. He has a lovely smile.

lmk-11920959081306089059.jpg?w=620

201901040911043510_13397145455851929628.jpg?w=620

2019010408402718658_1520375806541590075.jpg?w=620

1546559226_14266791002592963868389655.jpg?w=620

2019010408432954630_12385287879119258049.jpg?w=620

1546558806_14266753316074890314370248.jpg?w=620

201901040850563510_16339685438495572424.jpg?w=620

201901040846213510_15427188255794791378.jpg?w=620

Loading video

Photo credits as stated

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Lee Min Ki, Lee Yoo Young, And More Attend First Script Reading For New OCN Drama

Lee Min Ki, Lee Yoo Young, And More Attend First Script Reading For New OCN Drama

Aug 6, 2019
by L. Kim

The cast and crew of upcoming OCN drama “Everyone’s Lies” (literal title) gathered for the first script reading.

“Everyone’s Lies” is about a woman whose husband disappears after the sudden death of her father. She joins the National Assembly and teams up with a detective in her search for the truth. The two characters work together to break through the silence and lies that people spill to protect their own interests.

Director Lee Yoon Jung, writer Jeon Young Shin, writer Won Yoo Jung, as well as actors Lee Min Ki, Lee Yoo Young, On Joo Wan, Lee Joon Hyuk, Kim Si Eun, Yoon Jong Seok, Kim Jong Soo, Yoon Bok In, Seo Hyun Woo, Song Young Chang, Kim Hak Sun, and more were present at the script reading.

everyones-lies.jpg

After introductions, the script reading started with sincerity and passion. Lee Min Ki was quick to immerse in his role as the sharp and bold detective Jo Tae Suk while Lee Yoo Young showed off her acting skills as the determined Kim Seo Hee, who enters the National Assembly to find the answers to her father’s death and husband’s disappearance. The two lead actors showed unique chemistry that heightened the anticipation for the drama.

The supporting actors also played their parts with expertise. Lee Joon Hyuk plays the head of the metropolitan investigation team who stays by Jo Tae Suk’s side while Kim Si Eun plays Kang Jin Kyung, a former member of the national track team. Yoon Jong Seok impressed everyone with his realistic acting as Jeon Ho Gyu, the former head of the investigation team.

In addition, Kim Jong Soo, Yoon Bok In, Seo Hyun Woo, Song Young Chang, and Kim Hak Sun shined with their solid acting and increased the tension with their passionate performances. All the actors who attended the reading were completely immersed in their respective characters.

The production crew shared, “It was a script reading session that stood out thanks to Jeon Young Shin and Won Yoo Jung’s meticulous script, Lee Yoon Jung with his perceptive directing, and the actors who made the characters come to life with their charming personalities. Because of the close relationships of the characters and hidden foreshadowing, we expect that a well-made drama will come about. We hope you have a lot of anticipation and interest for OCN original’s new genre and secretive thriller ‘Everyone’s Lies.'”

“Everyone’s Lies” will premiere in October following the conclusion of “Strangers From Hell.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1343594wpp/lee-min-ki-lee-yoo-young-and-more-attend-first-script-reading-for-new-ocn-drama

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Watch: Lee Yoo Young And Lee Min Ki Star In Chilling Teasers For New Thriller Drama

Watch: Lee Yoo Young And Lee Min Ki Star In Chilling Teasers For New Thriller Drama

Sep 9, 2019
by S. Park

OCN has released new teasers for its upcoming drama “The Lies Within.”

The thriller will tell the story of Kim Seo Hee (played by Lee Yoo Young), who becomes a National Assembly member to save her husband after he disappears following the sudden death of her father, and detective Jo Tae Shik (played by Lee Min Ki), who is determined to solve the mystery behind every death.

In the clip, Kim Seo Hee sits in the middle of a forest and flinches as she looks around her. She’s startled when a phone vibrates, and flashbacks of a car accident play out onscreen as a box falls off the desk. The words, “The day my father died, my husband disappeared,” also appear.

She is dressed in a blue suit and standing in front of the press, and she says in a voiceover, “I don’t know anything, but I became a National Assembly member.”

Jo Tae Shik walks through the woods behind a girl who’s running ahead of him. He then finds a box before his feet and stops to pick it up. When he reaches for it, similar flashbacks of a car accident appear onscreen before he’s transported to the scene. He says in a narration, “If I solve this, I can leave.”

“The Lies Within” premieres on October 12 at 10:30 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1351449wpp/watch-lee-yoo-young-and-lee-min-ki-star-in-chilling-teasers-for-new-thriller-drama

• Like 2