Official Ahn Sohee (안소희) Thread

Guest Yoyo

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally I found this thread *sweats*Sohee is my fave member in wonder girls how can they act cute, mature, cold at the same time?I am going to stalk this thread for now on...2581480jm3xo5z3vu.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Sohee Denies being Niel’s “S” Idol and Andy Apologizes

tumblr_inline_mmk4763ktR1qz4rgp.png

We recently reported that Shinhwa‘s Andy revealed that Niel of Teen Top was asked out by a girl group idol with the initial “S” from JYP Entertainment. Netizens immediately laid out three possibilities for who could be “S”: Suzy, Sohee, or Sunmi. Out of the three possibilities, Sohee has flatly denied being “S” through her personal Twitter account today, May 9. 
A follower asked Sohee on Twitter, “Are you ‘S’? Sohee replied, “No, I am not.” In response, the follower joked, “Oh-ho, that was [a] firm [response]. I thought it was an a autumn squash.” The Korean word for “firm”- dan ho ha da- sounds similar to the word for “autumn squash”- dan ho bak. Sohee lightheartedly responded, “Autumn squash? Haha!”

Sohee because straightforward as a princess would.  

tumblr_mmjf7qizYe1rotsoao1_r1_250.giftumblr_mmjf7qizYe1rotsoao4_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mmjf7qizYe1rotsoao3_r2_250.giftumblr_mmjf7qizYe1rotsoao2_r3_250.gif

• 4 months later...

Nice to meet you :)

Yeah it really sucks that WG aren't active, and out of the 4 remaining members that are active (Yenny, Lim, Yoobin, Sohee), Sohee seems to have the least amount of schedules. 

tumblr_inline_mn4hjhsSQl1qz4rgp.jpg

Wonder Girls’ member Sohee is receiving admiration from her fans with the unedited photos taken at a photoshoot.
Recently on an online community bulletin board, two photos were uploaded under the title, “Absolutely sexy Sohee. Her photos at the pictorial photoshoot set revealed!”

more: nhacchuong
In the released pictures is Sohee wearing an adorable pink outfit including pink shirt, a pair of shorts, and wedges. Despite her relatively short height, Sohee shows off an incredible body proportion with her beautiful long legs.
Netizens that saw these pictures admired, “She would have no problem debuting as a professional model,” “Sohee has the best proportion among all girl group members,” and “Any pictures taken of Sohee always look like a cut from pictorial.”

tags: cai nhac chuong

Archived