[variety] Unbelievable Outing Season 3 "기막힌외출 시&#5159

Guest cHiKaRu

Guest silverwingz

^ lol~! how cute... i swear... i think i've seen Kangin in that sunflower costume before... not in this show, but some other show...

... or is my mind going hazy...? :blink:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ lol~! how cute... i swear... i think i've seen Kangin in that sunflower costume before... not in this show, but some other show...

... or is my mind going hazy...? :blink:

yep, he has!~~~ bot young woon and jong woon look cute in it..here's the link to the post that have that pic~~

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...t&p=7309170

Guest silverwingz

^ haha! i knew i saw him in it before! he looks so cute in it. as does Yesung..

but i've gotta bigger spot in my heart for Kangin.. if you know what i mean... rofl~ XD

thanks for the link! i love looking at that photo~

Guest cHiKaRu

oh thanks for the caps Kat!!

you're the first one sharing picture of the show here! ^^

hahaha Yesung's cute.. but Kangin in that costume is cuter :P

from SJthread

cute Min and Hae

HERE

Guest viv_smi98

Lol, they both look so cute in that sunflower costume! Especially Yesung!

Episode 12 was so gross and disgusting, ahaha! I can only imagine what they were saying during the fart contest. :lol: Poor Yesung is always being abused! :lol:

I'm sad this show is ending too! :( I hope the rest of the episodes get subbed! Yesung + Kangin + comedy = Total win! :D

Guest Ringy

^ I never knew that costume was so popular! LOL Thank you for the pictures!

cute Min and Hae

HERE

Hae is looking very good in that suit... expect that his face looks sick and he is grabbing his stomach LOL.

I thought I would share some costume that were a little more disturbing than the cute ones so far (from episode eleven)...

howmuchud6.jpg

lookingyourbestrr3.jpg

Credit: As Tagged.

LOL Just as cute right? <3

Episode Twelve is also on Tudou: Ep.12 Part 1 l Ep.12 Part 2 l Ep.12 Part 3

Guest cHiKaRu

Hae is looking very good in that suit... expect that his face looks sick and he is grabbing his stomach LOL.

I thought I would share some costume that were a little more disturbing than the cute ones so far (from episode eleven)...

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/605/howmuchud6.jpg

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/2890/lo...yourbestrr3.jpg

Credit: As Tagged.

LOL Just as cute right? <3

Episode Twelve is also on Tudou: Ep.12 Part 1 l Ep.12 Part 2 l Ep.12 Part 3

yeah Hae is good looking :P

i like his smile even his laugh there so cuuuute ^o^

those costume were reaaaally disturbing and embarasing hahahah XD

OMGosh it would have killed SuJu's image if they had to wore it >.<

ugh i'm behind again.. still at ep 10 u_u

thanks for the link to ep 12 =)

Guest shieldkitten

Hi guys! I can't believe I didn't know about this thread! :sweatingbullets: Thank you for all your help getting the raws!

I'm devastated that the show is ending! T_T Noooooooooo! Or well, on the one hand I'm glad the boys will get more time to rest while getting ready for their tour, but on the other hand, they looked like they were having so much fun! Maybe a season 4? :P

So I didn't come to spam, I actually came to do something useful...

Unbelievable Outing Season 3 Episode 4 subbed

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4

I'm sorry you guys had to wait so long~

I've already started on Episode 5, but I wanted to ask - do you guys prefer the subtitles for the captions to be shown as part of the subtitles for the speech (the way I've been doing it in the past) or as separate subtitles a little higher up (sort of like how gomdorii subbed the later episodes of EHB, but not so high up the screen)? I'm worried the second way will be a bit distracting, but it's been bothering me trying to time captions and speech when the two coincide. I might just give it a go and ask for your opinions then! <-- might be considered unrelated to the topic, please PM me your answers instead so we don't break any rules! :)

Guest cHiKaRu

Hi guys! I can't believe I didn't know about this thread! :sweatingbullets: Thank you for all your help getting the raws!

I'm devastated that the show is ending! T_T Noooooooooo! Or well, on the one hand I'm glad the boys will get more time to rest while getting ready for their tour, but on the other hand, they looked like they were having so much fun! Maybe a season 4? :P

I've already started on Episode 5, but I wanted to ask - do you guys prefer the subtitles for the captions to be shown as part of the subtitles for the speech (the way I've been doing it in the past) or as separate subtitles a little higher up (sort of like how gomdorii subbed the later episodes of EHB, but not so high up the screen)? I'm worried the second way will be a bit distracting, but it's been bothering me trying to time captions and speech when the two coincide. I might just give it a go and ask for your opinions then! <-- might be considered unrelated to the topic, please PM me your answers instead so we don't break any rules! :)

yayy shieldkitten is here \o/ heheh

i didn't want to admit that this show ends already u_u so sad..

i don't know any other show with lots of SuJu to watch now T~T

E.H.B ended and then now U.O. =(

i wish i could go to any of SuJu's concert though u_u

anyway thanks for the subs!!

and for the way you sub the show, you can talk about that here it's fine,

from what i understand mods aren't as strict as in K-music section..

so for the caption, you do watever you want and easy for you LoL

as long as there are subs i'm fine with anything :D

Guest cHiKaRu

^

i don't know... that's what people says..

and i'm still behind with ep 10 >.<

though i think i heard ep 11 was supposed to be the last?! :blink:

and to top it all, from SuJu thread..

there's suppose to be another episode this comming april 5 o.O

Guest silverwingz

^ how strange...

well the longer it lasts, the better! so i'm not complaining if there's an episode on April 5th~!! hehe...

although i should be studying for a test >.<

Shieldkitten is in the house y'all!! Hahahaha! It would be nice if the timing is the same but yea whatever is easy for you as long as there are subs! :lol:

I hope someone audio rips the part where Eeteuk and Shindong ( I think! ) sang in the last episode. But I think that's illegal to ask for.. Hahahahahaha!! Anyways.. This show has been all about BOY POWER and yea, I'm gonna miss it much! :tears:

Guest Ringy

Ah, new episode!! Thank you soo much!!! <3

Regarding the subtitles whatever is easier would be best. I guess if they are both at the same time and it is hard to read both then at the top would be best but I don't really care either way. =)

so.. episode 12 is really the last episode? :unsure:

I am still on episode 9 T-T but I could not help but watch 12 to see if it was that last episode. And ya, episode twelve is the last episode with super junior. They do a little picture show of the boys time on the show, which was unbelievably cute and the boys were smiling in every picture.

I am kind of confused as to why because even with Super Junior China that means only Donghae is gone. So it would just be a set crew, and even if one person had to miss they have done the show before with smaller numbers. But I guess they are slowly easing off their schedules for the tour and things... =(

Episode eleven & twelve is also on youtube:

080315 Episode 11 :

|
|
|
(piccoloiiz)

080315 Episode 12 : Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5 | Part 6 l Part 7 (symbelmyn)

Guest cHiKaRu

yay for the YT uploader!! \o/

ha Ringy you're late on the summaries too~ :P

i'm just 1 ep ahead of you xD LoL

oh yeah updated the first page

and downloadable links for ep 12 are also available now!!

thanks to Soopke!! :D

Guest Soopke

haha, np! Glad to help you U.O fans too with the links hahha XD

So episode 12 is really the last one :( I wish they could end it with Kangin and Eunhyuk though grrrrr :X

I loved the song Eeteuk sang at the endcredits. Was it Shindong rapping? hhihih

Oohh and the final song made is even sadder. One of my favorite songs of all time, Breaking Point - Goodbye To You :(

eta: forgot to thanks the lovely shieldkitten for her amazing job!! Thanks for the subs :D

Guest Ringy

I bet most of you have already seen this at the Super Junior thread but...

PM 02:40 Comedy TV Unbelievable Outing Season 3 [sUPER JUNIOR]

Airing time for this week has changed - because some are confused, this is a special

It is even earlier so I can watch it live. But I guess it is going to have to be somewhat daytime appropriate then? Err... :sweatingbullets:

Still YAY! I cannot wait! I wonder what will be on it? I really liked in episode 9 where they had the little behind the scenes view on Unbelievable Outing so I hope it is similar.

yay for the YT uploader!! \o/

ha Ringy you're late on the summaries too~ :P

i'm just 1 ep ahead of you xD LoL

I know I am!! AND you are ahead of me. :tears: :tears: LOL No I am happy you got caught up but I am getting far behind! I am soooo going to do a marathon this weekend and get it done before the special. <3 soon after the special. :sweatingbullets:

Archived