Guest cHiKaRu

anyone know where i can download HQ version on epi 10? thanks in advance

i just updated it's now there in the first post ^^

and thanks Ringy for the pictures and link to ep 9 :D

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sakura_dubai

waaaaa~ luv it... i haven't seen some new variety shows after watching change ep 3...

but i think i will watch this one since there are sone suju members.. i'm sure it would be fun to watch ...

Guest Ringy

Yess~~ Episode 9 is up on Youtube so then they are pretty much caught up. <3 I hope people continue to upload. I was almost tempted to have make an account and up it up myself lol. Too lazy.. :sweatingbullets:

080308 Episode 9 :

|
|
|
|
(piccoloiiz)

i just watched ep 11

and it said that next week is the last show with super junior!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!

oh.. and bout this week epiosde

it was so funny!!!!!!!!!

i dont wanna give it away

but let just say

there were some sexy(-_-'') bunnies and cute puppies on the show...^^

Guest silverwingz

oh what? last episode?! awww... nooo... how come?! is it like the end of the season? or are they bringing in new hosts??

this news sucks...

Guest cHiKaRu

what the heck?! o.O

that's sad..

and to say that i just started this thread because of SuJu..

there's only few people comming here..

if SuJu stop filming, there will be nobody here >.<

Guest Ringy

^ More people may come as the extra episodes get subbed. I think alot of people come to the first post for reference to, so even if they do not post so it is good you made the thread! <3

nhbsakakude has shared some pictures of the preview for the next episode over at the Super Junior thread. You can see the pictures here:

ehb.jpg

ekj.jpg

Credit:nhbsakakude

I really do not see why they would stop. Even if a few members were too busy they are always in rotation. It is really a disappointment. =(

Guest Ringy

^ haha Must have hope!

Thought I would give you a little update from shieldkitten's youtube account:

Tuesday March 25th, 2008

Yay for doctors \o/ I'm going to get back into subbing Unbelievable Outing and possibly a few side projects since the Chinese subbers have yet to release Chinese subs past episode 5. I do have a favour to ask - can anyone get me megaupload/mediafire links to HQ raw Unbelievable Outing episodes from episode 7 onwards? My ISP recently changed its configuration and clubbox has stopped working T_T Make sure you have permission to take the links, though.

Hopefully we will see new episodes soon & I dont know if anyone has a youtube but it would be good to give her the links. :sweatingbullets:

Guest silverwingz

Thought I would give you a little update from shieldkitten's youtube account:

Hopefully we will see new episodes soon & I dont know if anyone has a youtube but it would be good to give her the links. :sweatingbullets:

yay! she's back!! ^^

about the episodes... someone who has a YouTube account can just PM her the links and credit whoever posted them up along with it.

or they can just tell her to come to this thread or SJFullhouse Forums...

Guest cHiKaRu

I have a youtube account ^o^

might pm her the links i gathered in this thread LoL

thanks a lot Ringy and i'm going to grab those link from SJFullhouse right away :P lol

Guest HbananaK

ahhh i love this show! thanks so much. awww so sad it's ending! ='( uhmmm can someone upload episode 11 part 2 again for me? the first half of PART 2 isn't working for me it's like a different file....much appreciated =)

Guest cHiKaRu

woops... with soo much links i copy/pasted the wrong one... >.<

but now it's fixed ^^

links should work :)

guyz shieldkitten is actually here in soompi too.. but didn't know there was a thread for this show LoL

anyway i send here downloadable links...

and thanks Soopke and me for giving her MU links :D

Guest Ringy

^ That is going to take a really long time. :sweatingbullets: If megaupload doesn't work for you maybe you should try clubbox? If you need any help you can pm me.

guyz shieldkitten is actually here in soompi too.. but didn't know there was a thread for this show LoL

anyway i send here downloadable links...

and thanks Soopke and me for giving her MU links :D

Ah, thanks to you and Soopke! :D <3

Archived