• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cHiKaRu

^

i don't know what it was either but yeah it really looked like icon8.gif

so shieldkitten subbed ep. 3 <33

thanksssss :D

i just watched those first 3 parts of UOS3 with the subs... and yeah, i can see why it's rated PG13+. HAHA!! it's so hilarious tho.

-edit-

here are the other parts. they're all subbed! WOOT!

Unbelievable Outting Season 3 Episode 3 (080126)

English-Subbed by shieldkitten

Alexy... here you go... for easy editing:

OMGOSH thank you so much you're making life easy for me.. (ok a bit exagerated XD LoL)

i still haven't watched those episodes o.O

ugh >.< my computer's lagging u_u

if you watch episode 7&8 it's almost like PG18+ XD rofl

Guest Soopke

Hi hi :D

This show is my new addiction haha, it's sooo funny :P

I still can't remember the 4 comedians guys name. I know "Jack" and "Dragon" hahhaha XD But these 4 are soo hilarious :P

The games are hilarious, who came up with all those silly games hahah XD. The eating game is definitely my favorite. The one with a mini spoon, zomggg I was dying there. Eunhyuk is reaaally bad at this game. He keep giggling and get spanked hahaha. Soo cute when he laugh hihi

Is it just me or is Donghae really quiet on the show 0___o

But anyway, the show keeps getting funnier every single time!!!

Chikaru, do you want me to help out with episodes summaries? I love to write hahha XD

I uploaded episode 9 at SJFullhouse :P Will post links later or something haha

Guest cHiKaRu

^ LOL! PG18+ ?? i think those other hosts are being "bad" influences on our Suju boys... >.< LOL...

well it's not really what SuJu do that are PG18+ but rather what the GaeFour do that's rated like that XD LoL

The eating game is definitely my favorite. The one with a mini spoon, zomggg I was dying there.

Chikaru, do you want me to help out with episodes summaries? I love to write hahha XD

that's my fav part too!! :D

and i think the most hilarious to me was Yesung eating with a barbie doll o.O XD

oh yeah the tiny spoon was soooo useless XD LMAO

i agree.. Donghae isn't really the comic type that's why he's kind of retiring on this.. i guess :/

but i hope later on he won't be shy anymore about being comic :P

well there's already Ringy doing that but when she's busy, i think you could replace her?

it's up to both of you ^^

anyway updated the first post :)

i'm glad there are people following the show AND this thread LoL xD

Guest nhbsakakude

Hi~

I finally decided to pay this thread a visit..Lol..

When I was at the suju thread,most of the ppl there don really like this show but Im not one of them..This show is hilarious in a weird way and mayb I hav a crude humour so that's y i appreciate it more.. XDXD

OMG..Kangin's personality is really shining in this show..Mayb its just his cup of tea?Hahhaa..

Can't wait for epi 10!!! XDXD

Guest Ringy

^ LOL It is so Kangin's type of thing! He really seems like an extra co-MC. And ya the humor is not really for some, but OMG I just cannot help but love it! I really think more people will come along once additional episodes are subbed though. =)

I still can't remember the 4 comedians guys name. I know "Jack" and "Dragon" hahhaha XD But these 4 are soo hilarious :P

The games are hilarious, who came up with all those silly games hahah XD. The eating game is definitely my favorite. The one with a mini spoon, zomggg I was dying there. Eunhyuk is reaaally bad at this game. He keep giggling and get spanked hahaha. Soo cute when he laugh hihi

But anyway, the show keeps getting funnier every single time!!!

I think I am help you remember the names. LOL Maybe not, but this is how I think of it:

Kim Daehee (Softer/Wears beanie alot/Taller/Old) <-- Usually more reserved and enjoys poking fun at others.

Kim Joonho (Harsher/Shorter/Old) <-- Talks alot and gets himself in terrible!

Jang Dongmin (Long hair/Younge) <-- Jack.

& Yoo Seyoon (Short hair/Younge) <-- Dragon.

Now that I look at it, this seems very lame no? I know the names now though!!

And ya, as cHiKaRu said I usually the summaries but I so do not mind sharing! Usually they are in sets of two right (well there is the recap after two), so we can switch or something...? Just let me know.

Btw, thank you so much for uploading the episodes!!

i agree.. Donghae isn't really the comic type that's why he's kind of retiring on this.. i guess :/

but i hope later on he won't be shy anymore about being comic :P

Ya, I agree about Donghae not really fitting the comic image. He seems more like the charming guy to me who should be on like.. "Love Letter" LOL, if that was still on. :tears: Or maybe really dorky/cute like in Adonis Camp/Full House but not like... consistent jokes he told, just things he does that were funny (like in Full House at English Village where he was arm wrestling). I thought for sure the English episode he would take over a little since his English is so funny but I was a little disappointed. Just because the people in the show seem more outgoing I think he has settled to fall back abit.

I saw a big improve in 7 & 8 though. Just overall he talked more and seemed to have fun. He was adorable when the girls were kicking him, so embarrassed! <3

Guest tomyouji

tungtungpromokx9.jpg

http://community.livejournal.com/tungtung_fansub/

NEW SUBBING GROUP - TUNGTUNG FANSUBS

The main reason for creating this fansub team was because of the lack of subs for variety-shows.

There are many drama subbing teams, but there arnt many subbing teams that focuses on variety-shows,

so we decided we wanted to do something about that.

We havent decided on any particular projects to sub, but some of the ones we have in mind are:

Change, Unbelievable outing, Manwon haengbok, Star king, Star golden bell.

We are open to suggestions.

Want to help out?

We are primary looking for korean translators. But we also need other staff members.

Since we hope to release subs fast, we need an active team.

Before you apply, think through wether you are willing to commit fully.

Positions needed:

Translators (korean)

Editors

Timers

Encoders

Hardsubbers

Raw HQ file providers

• * Name:
    * Position:

To apply, send the form to a_skillingstad@hotmail.com

Guest silverwingz

Kim Daehee (Softer/Wears beanie alot/Taller/Old) <-- Usually more reserved and enjoys poking fun at others.

Kim Joonho (Harsher/Shorter/Old) <-- Talks alot and gets himself in terrible!

Jang Dongmin (Long hair/Younge) <-- Jack.

& Yoo Seyoon (Short hair/Younge) <-- Dragon.

you can never forget Jack or the dragon guy!! Especially the Jack guy! LOL...

Jack... Jack... JACK!!! it's so funny just thinking about it. i wonder his throat ever gets sore. LOL...

anyway.. those 4 are hilarious...

Guest cHiKaRu

mintnychan though mods are less strict in this section than K-music.. please do not spam u_u

chickenwing i have no idea.. i haven't watch it yet.. since i still don't have YT links for ep 9 o.O

Guest Ringy

ep 10 is the last ep? this variety end already?

No it is still on. =)

Here are some pictures of episode eleven:

111sg8.jpg

113df9.th.jpg112pl9.th.jpg114mu5.th.jpg

Credit: As Tagged

I believe Kangin is not here or Eunhyuk (Sungmin & Eeteuk though so I guess the rotation of members is all different now). The costumes are hilarious this episode so it seems good.

You can see the episode preview here: Episode Eleven Preview. That is also updated per episode, so next episode you can go there and see its preview.

Guest Ringy

^ Unfortunately it is not out on youtube yet, you can watch it on Tudou though.

Unbelievable Outing Episode Nine: Part One l Part Two

i thought it's already end.. -.-;;

because seoyoon (?) got 1.000.000W (?).. i don't really remember..

I believe that was just a prize..? Maybe just a joke on him..? lol I'll go see if I know what you mean.

Oh okay I know what you mean. It was like 4:00 in episode nine where they introduced it. It was a prize for Park PD's Survival Cup. I have not seen episode ten so I do not know if anyone got the money but I think it was just an prize.

Archived