[variety] Unbelievable Outing Season 3 "기막힌외출 시&#5159

Guest cHiKaRu

Guest zangly

i watched the first episode of this on youtube.. and for some reason i wasn't immediately addicted like i was with suju adonis camp or full house. maybe i was really tired? or maybe my obsession with suju has come down a bit? haha.

but i did see the clip of when they were introducing themselves in english. OMG. i was nearly peeing my pants laughing. no doubt the funniest part was "I SEE DEAD PEOPLE.... jack... jack.... JACK... JACKKKK!!!!" and the way the editors juxtaposed it with scenes from the actual movie... i laughed so hard i cried.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silverwingz

^

OMGosh thanks a lot :D

yeah i actually saw some dl links of it.. and was wondering weither i could grab those or not o.O

but now that you tell me it's ok.. then yay ^o^ heheh

you're welcome!

i watched the first episode, since it was subbed.. and this show is alright. a few funny moments here and there.

Guest cHiKaRu

^

thanks!! ^.^

... what the heck?! i'm so behind~ >.<

i'm still @ episode 5 o.O

that's pretty bad for the one who's started the thread isn't it? :sweatingbullets: LoL

i watched the first episode, since it was subbed.. and this show is alright. a few funny moments here and there.

yeah.. i don't get as addicted to the show as EHB..

but the hilarious moment would be found around ep 4 and 5 even without sub you would LYAO XD

youtube link epi8

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

credit: piccoloiiz

here preview for epi 9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYCkRY0Wq-k

080301 Unbelievable Outing season 3,ep8 yesung cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCXiFiGbj1k

080301 Unbelievable Outing season 3,ep8 Leeteuk cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGrC6qtoaxA

Unbelievable Outing epi 7 preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLGR_MIc0u0

credit:haewonnie

Guest ayadaokin

chikaru! thanks so much for starting the thread!

haha i remember when we were debating on who to start it~

i'm glad you did! thanks so much.

i cant wait for the rest of the episodes to be eng. subbed. I LOVE THIS SHOW.

seriously i crack up so much, i havent watched a really funny show in so long.

Guest silverwingz

rofl. i watched that english introductions cut... it was so funny! that dude's voice is so screechy! omg... it got be laughing so badly.

sungmin was adorable. he looked so scared while doing his introduction.

and shindong was smart... calling himself Dong Shin, since in English, it's the other way around.

eunhyuk and his rapping! ^_^

Guest dropdeadbarbi

I was searching for this thread earlier last month trying to understand the concept of the show. I downloaded episode three randomly hoping SuJu would do some funny stuff, but I guess subs are needed for me to laugh. Thank God shieldkitten is subbing now.

BTW, Yesung using Barbie as an spoon was hilarious.

Guest Ringy

^ OMG I know! He was so delicate and composed. Meanwhile everyone else was dying. Eunhyuk and Joonho must have gotten hit 10 times during that!

i watched the first episode of this on youtube.. and for some reason i wasn't immediately addicted like i was with suju adonis camp or full house. maybe i was really tired? or maybe my obsession with suju has come down a bit? haha.

I have noticed the same thing, so it is not that uncommon! I think it has to do with series such as Adonis Camp and Full House being more reality television so we got to see all the moments from them talking seriously to sitting on the couch and this was a way to learn about them. Unbelievable Outing is more for comedy than to actually learn new things. Also, even Explorers of the Human Body had one MC, and the other ones with none, but the four MCs in this really overpower the series. Do not get me wrong they are hilarious and I like each one of them, but you can see some of the boys not really shining though or hiding as the other more outgoing ones take on challenges.

I really feel this series will grow on people though. It is just too wacky not to. =)

... what the heck?! i'm so behind~ >.<

i'm still @ episode 5 o.O

that's pretty bad for the one who's started the thread isn't it? :sweatingbullets: LoL

Ah that is not bad at all! You are catching up!!! =) I finally have and watched episode 9 live but it is soo laggy. :sweatingbullets:

rofl. i watched that english introductions cut... it was so funny! that dude's voice is so screechy! omg... it got be laughing so badly.

sungmin was adorable. he looked so scared while doing his introduction.

and shindong was smart... calling himself Dong Shin, since in English, it's the other way around.

eunhyuk and his rapping! ^_^

OMG when they asked Eunhyuk what it meant and he just keep starting over I died!

And I loved how smart Shindong was, but the process was so funny. He had like a pause as if he were thinking of something and then he just made the funniest face. <3

BTW, Someone on SJFullHouse upped Episode Eight:

First Part: Split One l Split Two l Split Three

Second Part

(Note: First part is split to join with HJ while second part is whole)

Credit: Soopke @ SJFullHouse

Guest silverwingz

^ yeah! i watched episode 2 yesterday since there were subs for it... and that restaurant where you weren't allowed to laugh was hilarious!

it reminded me of this Japanese game show i watched on YouTube randomly once. lol...

anyway, they were all so funny in their own way. the barbie one cracked me up so bad! poor Yesung... it was so wrong... haha!!

and yeah, Eunhyuk just laughed at everything! he couldn't contain his laughter even for one minute.

Guest cHiKaRu

sihae_lover thanks for the YT links :D

haha i remember when we were debating on who to start it~

i'm glad you did! thanks so much.

i cant wait for the rest of the episodes to be eng. subbed. I LOVE THIS SHOW.

seriously i crack up so much, i havent watched a really funny show in so long.

yeah i remember that LoL xD

i finally start it LoL being my second thread on soompi o.O x) heheh

yeah his 6th sense version was funny and the titanic HILARIOUS xD puahahaha it also comes with the funny face he do hahahah :lol:

I was searching for this thread earlier last month trying to understand the concept of the show.

last month, the thread wasn't born yet LoL xD

^ OMG I know! He was so delicate and composed. Meanwhile everyone else was dying. Eunhyuk and Joonho must have gotten hit 10 times during that!

Ah that is not bad at all! You are catching up!!! =) I finally have and watched episode 9 live but it is soo laggy. :sweatingbullets:

BTW, Someone on SJFullHouse upped Episode Eight:

First Part: Split One l Split Two l Split Three

Second Part

(Note: First part is split to join with HJ while second part is whole)

Credit: Soopke @ SJFullHouse

Yesung looked like a.. perv or i dunno what.. because of the way he looked.. i dunno it was soooo funny XD

poor barbie and poor Yesung :P

i finally finished watching all ep from YT!!! O.O

omgosh ep 7 and 8 are just HILARIOUS!! specially with their dance game or i dunno what XD Daehi's just soooo ROFLMAO xD

oh and thanks for the dl links ^^

^ yeah! i watched episode 2 yesterday since there were subs for it... and that restaurant where you weren't allowed to laugh was hilarious!

it reminded me of this Japanese game show i watched on YouTube randomly once. lol...

anyway, they were all so funny in their own way. the barbie one cracked me up so bad! poor Yesung... it was so wrong... haha!!

and yeah, Eunhyuk just laughed at everything! he couldn't contain his laughter even for one minute.

LoL yeah those are the funniest moment of U.O. i think..

i always look forward to see what stuff they'll eat with :lol:

and i also saw some of those crazy japanese show..

like they were in class and they have to watch a video where some folks are trying to speak&read english without laughing at what they see or else they'll be punished..

the episode with a men who's counting on his hands in english is simply ROFL xD

Guest ayadaokin

I can't wait for episode three subs seriously haha. I keep rewatching the 2nd episode because it was hilarious!

BTW what channel does it air on? Has anyone watched it on tvants? If it's on tvants I wanna watch it for sure~

Guest pam_winds

Thanks for these files but I can't download them

Ep.1 that's download limit exceed

Could you recheck these files?

Thank you very much

Guest Ringy

BTW what channel does it air on? Has anyone watched it on tvants? If it's on tvants I wanna watch it for sure~

I have watched it on TvAnts once. You need to search comedy and there are three options: Comedy, Comedy Channel and Comedy Central. You want just Comedy. I have found that it is quite laggy though. :sweatingbullets:

YESS! I swear sheildkitten is making my day. =) Thank you for posting it up! I always forget to check. :tears:

Thanks for these files but I can't download them

Ep.1 that's download limit exceed

Could you recheck these files?

Thank you very much

This is not a problem with the file but a limitation that megaupload puts on downloading. =(

It is just if you do not get a paid acount you need to wait between downloading. I think once you download 500 mb (or are trying to download over that, so 300 +219 = 519 over) you need to wait about 1-2 hour... I do not remember the time but it will show you a countdown on the limit page and then just wait until you can download the rest. There is really nothing to be done to fix this. If you want to download the whole episode at once then your best bet is the clubbox: Cashewmania Clubbox

Guest Sujukomkom

Does anyone know when Ep. 9 will come out. I've been waiting for almost two weeks... well... not exactly two weeks.

octopus_love.gif

I really enjoy watching Unbelievable Outing. At first I was iffy on it. But when I actually sat down and watched (after my laptop broke on me. I have use crappy slow computers now until my birthday) I enjoyed. I personally like Ep. 7 && 8. Poor Donghae && Eunhyuk. I would go crazy if I had to listen to that dancing flower. Plus hitting each other would get tiring.

Guest silverwingz

^ it should have aired on Saturday (080308)... i think?

i just watched those first 3 parts of UOS3 with the subs... and yeah, i can see why it's rated PG13+. HAHA!! it's so hilarious tho.

-edit-

here are the other parts. they're all subbed! WOOT!

Unbelievable Outting Season 3 Episode 3 (080126)

English-Subbed by shieldkitten

Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5

Alexy... here you go... for easy editing:

■ Ep.3 ([b]English[/b]) : [url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=abkd9YDVwg4"]Part 1[/url] | [url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=3GQ_604elcA"]Part 2[/url] | [url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=-5MkHcI7SvY"]Part 3[/url] | [url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=y4DTd1SwF9A"]Part 4[/url] | [url="http://youtube.com/watch?v=MDLXz6tmdo0"]Part 5[/url] [color="#ffcc99"](shieldkitten)[/color]

Archived