--

Guest Sugarparty

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lyly_flower2000

Maybe they get overrated in Soompi, not in Korea.

I don't think Sunny is. Yeah in some of the polls, she did not get the high votes but she's in one of the lead vocalist of SNSD and I think her vocal is good.

Sunday, oh no. I remember in a performance, the fans seriously call out her name louder than the rest of the girls and it was extremely loud. She has the most fans in Japan too I guess. Her voice is so soft and she has some random dorkiness.

Guest ichigo_no_powder
didn't know Sunday was underrated she's my favorite member in csjh the Grace

mines too...i love her voice. changmin is also my favourite member of DBSG, I never knew he was underrated.

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

sunmi is quite underrated in irony days i think haha

she really didnt stand out to me

but i love her right now :D

and i think ye eun,seo hyun,nicole,wonbin,dae sung are also underrated from their groups

i love all of above :D

YB is actually my 2nd favourite in Big Bang :D

Guest justlovely12

OMG totally agree for dbsk. it seems like changmin is the least popular member but he's my FAVORITEEE. i wish they couldn't cut his scenes in music videos and tv shows :tears:

Guest Darknesss

haha, I'm sure changmin will become overrated once again with his hair back to a good-looking, shorter length. his voice is crazy, and...that model perfect face :blush:

tae yang is my favorite...I SO don't understand that one. I miss the braids, but that face and voice :sweatingbullets:

I...erm...have no idea who the others are, lol

Guest kimchi hana

Changmin always seems like the underrated one. He's such a sweetheart, though.

Youngbae was underrated in my mind a long time ago. I didn't really like his voice and his image. But he's very funny.

I didn't think Wonbin was underrated. I thought he was awesome first time I saw him.

It's true that Shindong is underrated in Soompi. When you see polls, there's always the least votes. But in Korea, he's really famous.

Sunny and Seohyun are too underrated. They sing nicely and have good personalities. Just give them more spotlight.

UGHHHH, I HATE HOW YE EUN'S SO UNDERRATED. I LOVE HER SINGING. DAMN YOU WONDER GIRL SONGS THAT CAN'T CAPTURE HER BEAUTIFUL VOICE. She's only trained for a little time and she's still freaking amazing.

Can't really comment on Nicole. Don't pay too much attention to KARA cause overall they're underrated.

Sunday might be my favorite member. She's so cute. I love her voice and all of CSJH. Actually, I love all of them equally. I don't think anyone's underrated there.

Guest shesmiles

i'd have to believe the part about wonbin, sunny, taeyang and daesung, and sunday.

they are pretty under ratted.

but shindong! no way!

he's way too popular in my book.

that guy's amazing.

i don't really think it's their fault for being sort of underratted though.

a majority of them are pretty less outspoken than their fellow members.

Guest saltnpepper

i agree about changmin. he had so little camera time on the new purple line mv.. it was pretty obvious too >.<

yeah youngbae and daesung are kind of tied. they are kind of underrated i guess, but they have a lot of fans too. because big bang is really popular, just because they don't have as many fans as the other members doesn't mean they are unpopular.

i think yesung is a little more underrated than shindong, but shindong is too. i remember he wasn't really popular in the beginning of suju.

i thought nicole was a bit more well-known than some of the other kara members..

well anyways,

thanks for making a thread to honor the "underrated" members!

Guest j o y spill!&;

Sunday, Nicole, Ye Eun, and Shin Dong are above the ones I acutally like most O_O.

Then again I tend to turn away from the popular members of groups ^^;

Guest U-knows.xHunnie

chang min = i dont really know

tae yang = i disagree , taeyang has a large fanbase here in soompi

oh won bin = i always thought that jaejin was underratted even though hes my favorite

shin dong = really ? he seems pretty popular here in soompi

sunny = i think shes underrated , i think shes gorgeous , and has a beautiful smile

ye eun = has one of the best voices in WG and deserves alot more attention. I always though Sunmi was underrated , for a 92 er she can definatley sing and shes my favorite: )

nicole = i dont really know

sunday = i dont know either.

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

i TOTALLY agree with this list. changmin and youngbae are my favorites from their respective groups, and i always felt like they were underrated. and sunny and ye eun are one of the more talented girls in their groups, and are the least recognized, which saddens me. and shindong's just awesome :D

Guest CM_X_69

I completely agree about Youngbae, YeEun and Sunday! Sunny's also underrated too.

Especially YeEun! Her vocals are freaking AMAZING. <3 T_T and Sunday. Her voice is pretttty. T_T

Guest kpopjunkie13

is shindong underrated? i dont think so.. hes one of the members who has a lot of side jobs especially hostings

i do agree on sunday, yeeun, sunny being underrated

it seems sunday gets more attention now since shes skinnier... before she was like the underdog in the group since other csjh members either sings or dance better than her.. she has a lot of screen time now in their recent mv especially in piranha

yeeun who i consider as the best vocals of the group gets the least attention..

u r right about most of them..but yeah Changmin is already popular its just that he loses to the other members in fans (Korea) by quite a lot.But his fanclub count in korea is like WonderGirls+SNSD=Changmin's individual fanclub members..so yeah.

I super agree with Sunny.She is so cute and can sing well..i wonder why she is so underrated in Soompi,along in Korea.perhaps ppl need more time to know her since she's never been known publicly as an SM trainee.

I thought Sunmi is the one underrated..i pretty thought the members of KARA are same..to me it have to be Gyuri,not Nicole.

Shindong..idk.Im so shocked when i found out Wonbin have the least fanclub members(Korea) cos i thought he will have tons of fans with his good looks..

Taeyang...hmm..i thought he is ok in soompi?all i know is that in Korea,he used to have much more fans than Seungri and Daesung and after Last Farewell,Seungri jumped a lot...and Daesung became pretty even with him..which means he didnt get a big increment(?) in his fans..cos if he keeps being so cool(i know he got some dorky moments too.but its really some.) like this,Daesung the trot king will win over him leaving him the last.Watch the Hahabang special stage and i cant see him being funny at all esp the "thrusting" dance near the end..u can see GD,Seungri thrusting really hard(lol),Daesung and TOP have these funny expressions on their faces but Taeyang?i only see him dance.><

All these are according to their fanclub counts in Korea.pls dont bash me for my opinions.

Guest JunsuLover

TOTALLY agreed with Changmin being underrated.

And for SNSD, I would think it's SeoHyun.

She's like one of the main singers and has so many lines.

Yet people don't appreciate her talent =l

I doubt Shindong is underrated.

He's probably more famous then alot of of the others.

And Youngbae?

Whoa, didn't see that coming.

I though it'd be like, DaeSung or Seungri even..

Archived