--

Guest Sugarparty

Yeah, I agree that they may be underrated here but perhaps not in Korea ^_^

Like Shindong, Changmin and Taeyang. Guys basically :lol: I think people loves Shindong's personality but some people overlook him because there are 12 others guys in that group. Taeyang and Changmin, because of their shyness maybe ?

Sunday and Sunny are cuties, though. I think Sunny's got one of the best vocals in SNSD. But yeah, so underrated.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pinkpiglet

i agree with most of these but i don't know for sure

for some because i don't know them well enough...

i do have to say that there is difference between

underrated in soompi (oversea fans) and korean fans.

most of the members are diversly(?) popular but soompi

does seem to favor a lot of one against the other... :mellow:

i'm surprised that you didn't put sun mih in wg as one of the

underrated...a lot of soompiers think she is but actually...

yeh eun is very underrated especially in soompi. <_<

i'm not sure about the whole nicole part but sunny is one of

the underrated in SNSD...there are quite a few considering

that there are like nine members in the group...so it's hard.

Guest francescaxi
O_O'' Shindong is NOT underrated. I think Ryeowook (sp?) is the most underrated member of Suju.

WHAT? sorry but i don't think ryewook is underrated at ALL.

if i'm in love with him then im pretty sure a lot of other people are too (:

^ i think she means in korea

i thought sunmi, seohyun, and daesung would be the most underrated! but yeah wonbin def. needs more recognition so does sunny man shes gorgeous!

what was this based on? if this was based on their ranks on korean search engines such as naver, then people should stop saying WHAT?! THEYRE NOT UNDERRATED *insertotherbandmemberhere* IS MORE UNDERRATED!! maybe on soompi...but in korea they definitely are not!

if it was based on ranks in korean search engines, then you should post those up on the first post so that people can stop saying this and you can show that you have stuff to at least back up your opinion ^^

Guest Cheon Changmin

LOL, Sunday is underrated even in the comments of this thread XDDDD, I love her though, she's crazy and punk and has an amazing voice, I loved when she sang "Lovefool" for the Idol World solo thing, just awesome ^^

These people are definitely underrated on Soompi. I don't know about the rest of Asia though.

Sunny is definitely underrated--and isn't she one of the lead vocals in SNSD? I don't mean to say that those that do the supporting vocals aren't well-known but it seems like I hear more of the other leading vocals. I thought she'd be pretty well-known and popular (or perhaps "infamous") because of her relations with SM. Nonetheless, she's my fave from SNSD.

And YB is definitely underrated to me. To me, YB exudes such great charisma and great talent from Big Bang. I love him...and SeungRi.

YeEun pretty much is the most underrated member of WG. I hardly ever remember her performances but she probably has the best vocals in the group.

well the topic starter based this on naver searches not soompi

i dont see why everyone is going crazy over it

well anyways..

i always thought sunmi was less popular than yeeun

Guest touche`

I don't think Sunny is underrated at all. She seems neutral to me. I think the only person from SNSD that is underrated is Hyoyeon. She can dance but I don't remember seeing people liking her for her looks too. Oh well, she's beautiful.

Taeyang is only underrated because he is VERY quiet. He only speaks when the camera is solely on him, and not on the group as a whole, or when he is asked a question. You notice this in videos of Big Bang, and you notice everyone else, more often than not, GD and Daesung, speak more confidently and loudly, even when they're out of term. Taeyang is a little reserved, but his vocals are very impressive, but he can't top Daesung though. And I thought Park Gyu Ri was underrated in Kara. I thought Nicole was probably third in popularity, behind first Sun Hee then Seung Yeon.

Guest THAT--GIRL

i don't think changmin's underrated o_O

i heard that he's the most popular in japan =)

and shindong = definitely not! true, maybe on soompi, but definitely not in koreaaa~

ye eun! T_T i love ye eun~~~~~ she's so pretty!

Aww I like Changmin, Youngbae, Wonbin! They are so hot<3!

But its sad cause Shindong is really hilarious!

For the girls, um, don't know who they are lol.

Well, Sunday I know, I think its weird cause she has some strong vocals!

Oh well, people are missing out.!

Guest pepprmint

but but, ooh won bin from FTisland is my faaavorite one!! its ok wonbinny, even if no one likes you (kekekeke), noona loves you~!!! <33 hahaaa

Archived