Quantcast
Guest joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

2 hours ago, triplem said:

Doing  little pitch for @Lmangla here. Go check out our events page if you love k pop!

*whisper* no prize ah? Aw man... :grimace: (ok chill.. don ask yr boss scold me ya?)

Ok ok the food there looks yummy though...hahaaa:tongue:

jkdlBVT.jpg

I Promise U 

Wanna One

@triplemHuhm....sounds interesting, I give it a shot tonight. It has been a while since I watched a drama, but I know your recommendations never disappointed.

and for the of the thread 

Such a feel good song. @CamelKnight Yo buddy, listened to this one? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Dhakra Pace gets better after first 4 episodes when male lead gets more screen time. Plus I think it’s a perfect drama for you now. Winks .  Male lead is a real knight in shining armour . He was a breath of fresh air for being a non- typical male lead . No jerk behaviour . Complete respect & regards for the female lead from start to finish . One of my favourites for 2018

———

• Like 2

:heart:

my 1st k pop song from a girl group!  :heart:

Edited by Sejabini

I cry whenever I watch this :bawling:

• Like 1

@Sejabini I loved those two movies! Impressed with the songs, true gems and real funny too!

On 24-5-2018 at 4:49 PM, Dhakra said:

@triplemHuhm....sounds interesting, I give it a shot tonight. It has been a while since I watched a drama, but I know your recommendations never disappointed.

and for the of the thread 

Such a feel good song. @CamelKnight Yo buddy, listened to this one? 

Ofcourse! I love it! Also the other one (Starlight) they just released :)

And for the thread:

• Like 2

@CamelKnight me too!! I love to watch this kind of movie when all actors and actress sing..  :blush: have you watched pitch perfect 3? .. this one is my favorite from pitch perfect one hahaha.. I like the refrain part when a girl hits that hight note "since you've been goneee.." and a guy said "that's  high!" ahahaha

• Like 1

:glasses: erhmm... 

For the gals in the thread:

**Beautiful Girls**

Sean Kingston

:grimace:And for the guys in the thread:

**Perfect**

One Direction

Hahaa... juz for fun - have a super Sunday!! Yippee!!

:blush:

On 26-5-2018 at 4:08 PM, Sejabini said:

@CamelKnight me too!! I love to watch this kind of movie when all actors and actress sing..  :blush: have you watched pitch perfect 3? .. this one is my favorite from pitch perfect one hahaha.. I like the refrain part when a girl hits that hight note "since you've been goneee.." and a guy said "that's  high!" ahahaha

Unfortunately I've not seen #3 yet, but I will, no doubt :)

I just loved 1 and 2. Eventhough they're not the best singers, they sound pretty good together. And I love Anna Kendrick :)

• Like 1

@CamelKnight that is the best of singing in choir. we blend and produced good sounds together :star:  me too!! love Anna Kendrick :blush: she is so tiny and cute

I am sorry I just love to listen to this now.. I remember one of a young girl asked me to joined our church's choir but I rejected because of I am too busy at office now .. :heart:

• Like 1

@CamelKnightBuddy, please don't tell me you jumped on that (G)I-dle train. I don't get why everybody enjoys them so much. The song is mediocre at best.

@triplemHere, a little eye candy for my fav noona. The song is also quite enjoyable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Love is such a powerful expression and reflection of who and what we are....:heart:

On 28-5-2018 at 3:52 PM, Dhakra said:

@CamelKnightBuddy, please don't tell me you jumped on that (G)I-dle train. I don't get why everybody enjoys them so much. The song is mediocre at best.

@triplemHere, a little eye candy for my fav noona. The song is also quite enjoyable.

I did, actually. I disagree (when don't I :tongue: ) with you. I think the song is fresh and new, sounds different from others. The girls are hot and they sound really well.

Lots of mediocre songs out there. (G)I-dle isn't one of them :)

How about this one?

• Like 1

@CamelKnightFresh and new? I agree on the hot part, but their music is like the rest. 

Never have been a fan of Pristin aswell.

A rather old song for a change

• Like 1