Quantcast
angelangie

What Song Are You Listening To?

I am now listening to a melody that I created myself. I was engaged in music for 7 years, but somehow my passion for this work has passed  and I became interested in programming. But at the moment when I'm in quarantine for coronavirus, I decided to try to write my work and I used https://chordchord.com/ (this tool helps to find interesting chord sequences and improve my musical compositions) i was pleasantly surprised that i got a very interesting melody.

I just so happen to be listening to music and I am on this music

@angelangie I have never watch Yunxi eventho I love the novel.. Idk why.. do you enjoy it? My sister really like it tho... 

Ju Jinyi have a sweet voice doesn't she? Personally I think she's a better performer than an actress... 

16 hours ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie I have never watch Yunxi eventho I love the novel.. Idk why.. do you enjoy it? My sister really like it tho... 

Ju Jinyi have a sweet voice doesn't she? Personally I think she's a better performer than an actress... 

well i have been hearing alot of ppl hyping on about her chemistry with Zhang ZheHan.....at first i shy from it as i thought he was the same actor as the one in 'Love O2O' hahhaha

then i found out they are 2 different actors lols :D 

anyway bk to the topic YunXi isnt that bad...however if u asked me about chemistry i still think that SongYun and JiaLun top the chart for me hahhah.....the story isnt that bad.....one thing though the ending is a lil confusing....one minute it show that the bracelet has no longer work and then another minute someone took the bracelet away and then it show that the bracelet save YunXi.....

so yea u tell me :P 

• LOL 1

@angelangie

LoL.... good to know that at least you enjoy it...  :D Ju Jinyi has been very typecasted hasn't she? 

I know Under the power is really good.. lols... I will def check it out someday.... you know lahh.. I never have the strength to watch to many drama..

Anyway.. The drama I'm watching right now

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie

LoL.... good to know that at least you enjoy it...  :D Ju Jinyi has been very typecasted hasn't she? 

I know Under the power is really good.. lols... I will def check it out someday.... you know lahh.. I never have the strength to watch to many drama..

Anyway.. The drama I'm watching right now

actually i seen her in Mr Swimmer, not bad there either......and also there are other drama that she actually try out however i think she is mainly into period

she does look good with period costumes

• Like 1

@angelangie I agree she does look good in period costume.... I really love how she looks in Novoland..  

re

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie I agree she does look good in period costume.... I really love how she looks in Novoland..

she was only one of the supporting cast right?

i remember she wasnt one of the main cast

• Like 1

@angelangie Yeah She's one of the supporting cast there... personally while I haven't watch that drama, from the above video clip.. I really love her part.. her unrequited love was sad... lols.... I love angst haha.. 

• LOL 1

2 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie Yeah She's one of the supporting cast there... personally while I haven't watch that drama, from the above video clip.. I really love her part.. her unrequited love was sad... lols.... I love angst haha.. 

ha..... :P 

what should i say about this part of u? :D 

• LOL 1

46 minutes ago, angelangie said:

ha..... :P 

what should i say about this part of u? :D 

:P What can I say a well done angst is such a guilty pleasure... hahaha...

Like when Bai Qian jumps from the terrace... that was a well done angst... :bawling: 

• Love 1

55 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

:P What can I say a well done angst is such a guilty pleasure... hahaha...

Like when Bai Qian jumps from the terrace... that was a well done angst... :bawling: 

actually i like that part alot.....when BaiQian jumped down that tunnel it is really well done....it squeeze me too.....

• LOL 1

I know right? I dunno sometimes I think Bai Qian's jumping from the terrace is more painful than yehua's death... I was such a Bai Qian's girl haha...

I've been trying to find a better translation of Yang Pa's OST for Find me in your memory...

Somehow.. I think this one makes more sense... but sorry guys.. its in Indonesian language... lols

Super love this song... and the drama.. T_T 

I'm currently listening to song which is a bit older:

Mistake by Drug Restaurant

I read the news of Sung Si Kyung's song "Two people" will be OST No. 4 for Find Me in your memory...  Please.. just drop the MV already...

I am so ready to cry my eyes out.... 

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling: