Quantcast
Guest joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

Baby you don’t know what is like

baby you don’t know what is like

to love somebody, 

to love somebody the way I love you :wub:

@USAFarmgirl wow wow Robin Gibb, I started a joke. This song I listened to back in 1997, and I really loved Robin sooooo much then. He is so talented. I listened to the whole discography of the Bee Gees, I just was addicted to them some time ago. Here you go, Robin, Robin, miss him :wub: May he rest in peace, alongside Maurice his twin, their parents and Andy Gibb

• Love 2

Rich or poor, young or old, big or small, weak or strong even when the world says it's all about what's seen and known about the outside and perfection.  Don't believe it!   For the GREATEST GIFTS come from the inside not things you can buy or even achieve.  For being yourself ( unique ) following your own heart and path is much more important than being someone else's idea of perfect...

• Love 2

My favorite ost from this drama  :wub:

• Like 1

I am in good mood and that's why listening k-pop and yes, its Itzy song icy. Love these lyrics:

Hey hey hey yo, whoo
Beep beep
Hey hey hey hey hey hey
I see that I'm icy
Go rising up up
I see that I'm icy

Interestingly, Itzy is also performing in US in the first months of 2020. However, as a big fan of rap and pop music, I have also big fan of English pop and love this song "stranger’s kiss" by Alex Cameron. As a big fan of Alex Cameron, I also got a chance to see his live concert at Denver. Yes, I just got this news from this Denver concert site and now, I am ready to get tickets. Hopefully, it would be a great fun. It would also be great if I get concert ticket of any k-pop that is holding in California or Florida in first month of next year. 

• Like 1

It's the little things that mean the most and don't cost a thing...

• Love 2

My favourite songs always contain piano play. "Lose you to love me" by Selena Gomez is brilliant and I am eager to play it. My instrument was broken a year ago and now I've decided that it is high time to start reading this article about the best digital pianos and start playing again.

The Villagers - Trick of the Light

There's an ocean in my body

There's a river in my soul

• Like 1

Friends, I try to play a little music and perform covers and remixes. I long could not understand why the quality of records is obtained disgustingly, although very sought to, until me not advised buy qualitative mic preamp here. Soon I will upload to YouTube their creativity and I think that should be good.