Quantcast
Guest joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

While visiting some threads here I was reminded how words of joking to some are so hurtful to others who might just be struggling.  To those new who might need encouraging and welcoming arms instead find themselves left out and closed off.  Feeling as if they don't fit in and wondering if they ever will.  When sharing ones own thoughts, feelings or ideas that are different and outside the box being confronted and left feeling less often leaving. 

We all were once new when we came here and no matter what thread you find yourself on a little kindness and respect for others and their feelings goes a long way.  For none of us have any idea what they are facing or struggling through for only God knows that.  Hoping we all open our eyes and hearts to those around us treating others like we too want to be treated...

• Love 1

Oh this one even better actually @Sushimi. I think I've been with oppas too long, dont even know they release many new songs :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

"No matter what life throws at you.  As long as you don't give up, there's always a way..."

• Love 1

@triplem  Thankful for the memories there and for those like you who are forever a part of me.  I miss those who are long gone or hardly visit and honestly it's just not the same without them.  Time doesn't stand still for anyone and new names although special can't replace or recapture what once was or what I felt.  It was never a numbers game to me you know that, it was a magical place and a special time that won't be forgotten but I have come to realize it can't be relived either...  Looking forward to sharing with you and others on the drama Weight Lifting Fairy thread in December.  If not sooner on another one before that...:blush:

• Love 2

Would you still love me the same? :kiss_wink:

I needed to hate you to love me :heart:

• Like 1

Drug=Love

Shoutout to anyone who recognizes him from the survival show Mix and Match when IKON was formed. Sadly he didn't make the cut but he went solo & I'm 

• Love 1

A beautiful live performance :kiss_wink: too bad I have not found a good quality video on YT. They add more various drum beats :relieved: I love this song because it was written from Pink’s real life experience. Almost divorce with her husband but then a baby surprised them :kiss_wink: 

Melodies are simple but they packaged it in a sweet arrangement and of course high key notes. 

The truth about love is.. it is not always a happiness ever after. It can be a crazy ride sometimes. This song taught us to remember how love begins first.. and when the storms happened, there is always a hope. We can fight until we broke, but then always there is a reason to fix it. 

We are not broken just bend, and we can learn to love again :heart:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1

My favorite female vocalist in South Korea :kiss_wink: