Quantcast
Guest joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

Every life is so precious, so full of promise each person unique and special.  I am reminded to keep my eyes open to those around me who suffer in silence alone.  To keep my arms open in willingness to give shelter to their storms and warmth when all they feel is cold.  To listen instead of speak, to hear what it is they are saying and even more to what they are not.  To care enough to notice, reach out and open my heart in loving others and knowing it's hollow and regret that will follow if all I did and do is nothing...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My baby cousin :kiss_wink: our family now enjoying this hahaha. So proud of her :heart:

The truth is always out there, just whether are you looking at it or you decided to ignore it

While visiting some threads here I was reminded how words of joking to some are so hurtful to others who might just be struggling.  To those new who might need encouraging and welcoming arms instead find themselves left out and closed off.  Feeling as if they don't fit in and wondering if they ever will.  When sharing ones own thoughts, feelings or ideas that are different and outside the box being confronted and left feeling less often leaving. 

We all were once new when we came here and no matter what thread you find yourself on a little kindness and respect for others and their feelings goes a long way.  For none of us have any idea what they are facing or struggling through for only God knows that.  Hoping we all open our eyes and hearts to those around us treating others like we too want to be treated...

• Love 1

Oh this one even better actually @Sushimi. I think I've been with oppas too long, dont even know they release many new songs :lol:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

"No matter what life throws at you.  As long as you don't give up, there's always a way..."

• Love 1

@triplem  Thankful for the memories there and for those like you who are forever a part of me.  I miss those who are long gone or hardly visit and honestly it's just not the same without them.  Time doesn't stand still for anyone and new names although special can't replace or recapture what once was or what I felt.  It was never a numbers game to me you know that, it was a magical place and a special time that won't be forgotten but I have come to realize it can't be relived either...  Looking forward to sharing with you and others on the drama Weight Lifting Fairy thread in December.  If not sooner on another one before that...:blush:

• Love 2