Quantcast
Guest joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

love this music :heart:

• Like 1

Just finished a Chinese Drama that seems to have had little support or even views.  It's kind of sad that often the lack of Subs prevents the viewers the ability to get into a rhythm of watching it.  Feels as if often a drama doesn't stand a chance no matter if it's good or not. People move on to what's new or hot.   Yet it's those stories that are often left behind that in truth had so much to give if only viewers stuck around long enough to understand the words of it's story and what the characters had to give....

• Like 1
  • Love 1

:heart:

• Like 1

This song was used in a Chinese show as background music and I had never heard it before and it took me a while to find it but I finally did....:blush: Love it...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Traditional song from my country and they remake and rearrange it. Love this creative version

• Like 2

We enter this world empty handed and we leave this world the same.  All those things we thought we had to have or needed are left behind.   Suddenly what's most valuable becomes more clear realizing it's the love and memories we placed within those we loved family and friends we were blessed to know and have in our lives.  @CatchMine_ID thinking of you...  See you among the stars:heart:

• Love 1

My most favorite song from Sheila Majid, Malaysian singer :blush: but this time it was not Sheila who sing it. Xixixixi..