Quantcast

What Song Are You Listening To?

Genres you like  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Genres you would listen to

Happy Thursday everyone .... 

Nothing special through this covid pandemic here in ma country ... Just thought a lot economic stagnation, one and two families passed away after struggling w/ this killer viruses, some got infections n recovered n peoples include me are going creazy for life habit changing .... Need a mood booster every day, n music's is helpful enough being good companion either.

rzTT5M8zBu4

Stay Healt and Keep Up Cinggus :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love is All Around - Wet Wet Wet    

Because I loved the novel "The Pillow Book",  and its adaptation "Eternal Love of Dream".     

My voice 3 group... @nateko @ellelyana88 @sheelatpsfm @Kiya Kiki @jaydendoji @wdhoney yukers @Mayyes @mtracy07 @lu09 @Lawyerh @ktcjdrama @rogueprincess51   Let this song be the reminder of t

Stjepan Hauser and cello, with London Symphony Orchestra

Pas De Deux (The Nutcracker by Tchaikovsky)

Swan Lake by Tchaikovsky

And with young budding musicians. ^_^

Nessum Dorma

• Like 4
  • Love 1

This singer-songwriter has been around for many years but still inexplicably remains an undiscovered treasure.  Whenever I play this song, I inevitably put it on repeat because I can listen to it over and over and over.  So beautiful.  So blissful.  

Tish Hinojosa, Amanacer

• Like 4

One nasty bot keeps heaping music trivias I'd never really pay attention to. So I guess it's time to find out who's this Jim Steinman. LOL. So, two songs I know and I now know he composed:

"Total Eclipse of The Heart", sang by Bonnie Tyler

And...Celine Dion's "It's All Coming Back To Me Now". Woah. But this cover by Jeremy Jordan is too amazing not to see. Even more so when the composer himself was impressed and described him brilliant. ^_^

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Guest031284 Celine has earned the accolades of many ever since she, and Peabo Bryson, sang the "Beauty and The Beast" duet. As for her vocal prowess, she's had other songs that displayed her range, particularly with her collaborations with David Foster - "All By Myself", "Because You Loved Me" to name a few.

As a French-Canadian singer, she sings too in French. IIRC, she had a couple of French songs included in the album "Let's Talk About Love". That's the album wherein the songs "Immortality" with BeeGees, "Tell Him" with Barbra Streisand, a duet with Luciano Pavarotti, and the OST of Titanic "My Heart Will Go On" are included.

Jeremy Jordan does Broadway and voices characters. He and other theater personalities participates in the themed concerts produced by Benjamin Rauhala. There are two versions of the "It's All Coming Back To Me Now" covers, and the one I shared was the one shot at 930pm. The 730pm version was posted 5years later. Either versions of his, Jeremy nailed it. That.key.change.

• Love 1