• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

throwback to the early 2000s for me with this one. ahahah    

Love is All Around - Wet Wet Wet    

now I'm listening to chinese instrumental on utube. the zither sound is always so nice and calming.

Actually I don't wanna admit which song it is because I don't like it.  And I don't wanna even think about it.  :P  I was watching a TV show that featured some retro music when I heard an old song that I never enjoyed.....and now I can't get it out of my head.  I even heard it in my dreams last night.  :crazy:   Hearing a 30-second clip of this awful old song has disrupted my thinking for days.  :lol:  

• LOL 1

More than OSTs, I love it when BGMs are so good, you can instantly recall the scenes when it is played.

"Sea of Innocence". The reason why I watched TMOPB. ^_^ I inadvertently opened a short clip in my newsfeed with this as BGM, and I was hooked.

"Su Su". The BGM totally matches Su Su's innocence and lack of artifice.

"Descending From the Sky". It is a BGM of  ELOD, the second adaptation from the 3L3W universe after TMOPB. Some parts certainly matches "Su Su", in a more dynamic arrangement.

"Don't Leave". If I haven't already watched ELOD, or if I don't know or haven't read the novel it was adapted from, this will be the BGM that will make me see the series.

• Like 1
  • Love 1