Quantcast
Guest joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

Vanilla Twilight by Owl City

"... I wish you were here"

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Probably on of the best Videogame Soundtracks ever made. Goosebumps all the time.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sometimes loving someone is easier than loving yourself...

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@angelangie :bawling::bawling: :bawling::bawling: 

That song... wrecked me... huhuhu.. aside from the sad story of a rebellious misunderstood child.. for me as a grown up.. Nacha also reminds me of all the mistake I made when I as young... sigh.. things I could have done better and words I should and shouldn't have said... He and his story are so relatable! 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

@angelangie :bawling::bawling: :bawling::bawling: 

That song... wrecked me... huhuhu.. aside from the sad story of a rebellious misunderstood child.. for me as a grown up.. Nacha also reminds me of all the mistake I made when I as young... sigh.. things I could have done better and words I should and shouldn't have said... He and his story are so relatable! 

yes the song had me in tears if i look at the MV together the with the songs....how true...

we were not always right and how a kid sometimes is misunderstood.....i believe this movie should be made international.....

i always believe harmony came both way....if one was misunderstood and willing to repent....they should be given a chance.....

Nazha was born with a mission.....and his path wasnt easy....

we as a society sometimes shouldnt be so fast to react too and reject someone without fully understand......after my grandma start staying with us 2 years back....i start to repent on my thinking too.....as we do not understand what happen....why she was turn away....and we didnt feel the bite...so we honestly shouldnt judge....

i had stop myself to judge from the sides lines.....i told myself......things happen for a reason....i wasnt there so i shouldnt judge.....

Nazha was judge by the society to be evil.....so he proceeded to be evil just to proof the society right....the parents had somehow also rejected him from the beginning....they werent there for him.....and encourage him....however they told him he was wrong....

2 elements that contributed or push him further on his wrong path....his parents and the society....while the parents repent....the society should too.....which is i always believe 'Never Judge a Book by it Cover'

Kambeteh my friend....we all have mistakes so it is not too late to right it wrong as long as we are still breathing :) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, angelangie said:

2 elements that contributed or push him further on his wrong path....his parents and the society....while the parents repent....the society should too.....which is i always believe 'Never Judge a Book by it Cover'

Kambeteh my friend....we all have mistakes so it is not too late to write it wrong as long as we are still breathing :) 

Exactly... this is why his story is so touching... 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, lynne22 said:

Exactly... this is why his story is so touching... 

songs can be soothing and also can make u think :) 

this is the kind of song that i think is the best :) 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

When the right person doesn't come and you start doubting and wondering if they ever will.  When the loneliness seems unending and you wonder to yourself if there really is someone for everyone? Don't give up!  Don't doubt yourself or the power that lies beyond even you.  The waiting isn't easy but all great things are worth waiting for once you have found them, you will see.  Just trust in yourself and believe!!!!

• Like 2

Without You by Usher ft. David Guetta

• Like 2

Beneath Your Beautiful by Labrinth ft. Emeli Sandé

• Like 2