58 members have voted

1. 1. Genres you would listen to

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely dear!!!  With Arijit Singh's hot voice & Akshay/ Kareena's sizzling combination, this is one of my fav songs ever!  Teri meri kahani - The story of you & me...    Thanks a

now I'm listening to chinese instrumental on utube. the zither sound is always so nice and calming.

On 7/19/2020 at 1:09 AM, TDeas said:

Open my sat. Morning w/ one of Minhossi IG Song BG, tonight I closed w/ cover song from Ggonessi , "breath" lee hi.

Nite everyone

:heartxoxo:

Lee Hi's Breathe is my fave!!! :wub:

Ashe's songs are good too:

• Like 4

@Sejabin 

That's nice. Though I wasn't really that much fan of Bella, she and Edward look good together. Twilight series of movies has good songs.

Speaking of weddings, this is a personal favourite, even if it's not really a wedding song. Far from it, LOL.

"This Day Aria" of MLP Season 2

15 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

The feelings of the series can only be felt if you watch the novels.

Au contraire, I've found that watching adaptations of novels can sometimes be very disappointing.

The dead eyes of Kristine Stewart was my main beef in the Twilight franchise. Alice and Volturi Jane were more alive than Bella was. LOL.

Humanities subjects days. This was the BGM my group used interpreting Sylvia Plath's poem Lady Lazarus.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Not that dissapointing. I like the movies of course but the feelings inside that need to be explained trough the scenes were feel like was not deep enough for me. If you read the novels you can feel how deep Bella’s love for Edward. 

The books of Stephenie Meyer are alright. About being moved though, I haven't really found one that gives more feels than VC Andrews' writings yet. Well, Tang Qi Gong Zi of Ten Miles of Peach Blossom and The Pillow Book is a very close second, along with Sherrilyn Kenyon for Acheron and Styxx.

Girl in My Mirror by Britney Spears

• Guest pinned this topic