52 members have voted

1. 1. Genres you would listen to

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely dear!!!  With Arijit Singh's hot voice & Akshay/ Kareena's sizzling combination, this is one of my fav songs ever!  Teri meri kahani - The story of you & me...    Thanks a

now I'm listening to chinese instrumental on utube. the zither sound is always so nice and calming.

4 hours ago, Jungjeon said:

Another timeless song that brought me into Kpop. I first listened to this song at 2008 :heart:

PLEASE TELL ME WHY 

Oh wowww such a good song, defs a flash back moment for me too. :heart:

Another trip down memory lane....As One...i still listen to these 2 girls today...songs are a hit in the feels..their voices.....**sighhh** ahhaha

• Like 4
21 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Christy Altomare and Zach Adkins 

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS VERSION! I was contemplating to share it the other day! I really love the new song "In A Crowd of Thousands" that the musical introduced as well.

Following the musical theme.

I always tear up at this.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS VERSION! I was contemplating to share it the other day! I really love the new song "In A Crowd of Thousands" that the musical introduced as well.

It's a pity that "At The Beginning" wasn't really in the musical version. But yep, I'm also in love with "in a Crowd of Thousands". I posted it here some weeks ago! ^_^

Now here's "Cell Block Tango" of Chicago! 

PS. If you only want to listen, and not watch :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, MayanEcho said:

It's a pity that "At The Beginning" wasn't really in the musical version. But yep, I'm also in love with "in a Crowd of Thousands". I posted it here some weeks ago! ^_^

Gosh, I must not have been posting in here yet.

My first ever live and movie musical. Still a sentimental favourite that I hum constantly.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
28 minutes ago, wallflowersforjane said:

My first ever live and movie musical. Still a sentimental favourite that I hum constantly.

Julie Andrews is Love Love Love! As most of the music from Rodgers and Hammerstein. :heart:

This has many versions and singers now, but the first, Judy Garland as Dorothy, will always be the most special.

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow" from The Wizard of Oz

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Guest pinned this topic