Quantcast
joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

@cenching I love this song and I love the choreography! And it's so amazing how these dancers can dance in those high heels! I'd be on the floor if it were me. :joy:

@kokodus I will forever associate River with MG! I still remember the very first scene where it was used and DMS walking in with it playing in the background was just :scream::heart:

"Anyone of Us" was annoying as heck. LOL

@triplem I love that song too. I loved the original but I also like the remix.

• Love 4

"Leichtes Gepäck" from my favorite german band Silbermond.

A song with a great message that leads to reflect on what's really important in our lives.

• Love 2

The best song for dancing.....The beats are perfect....:heart:

@mouse007

Dancing looks best in stiletto....I did that during my younger days for Latin Dancing....Now, I still can maneuver well in stiletto but I have to pay a hefty price during the night and for few days afterward...The pains on the back and legs are unbearable....

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

@cenching I can do ballroom in heels but I've never tried hip hop in heels. I love dancing! I used to go to dance classes at the gym (pre-kids) and it was always so much fun and such a good workout.

I think the choreography for the Pussycat Dolls song is perfect. Did you ever watch So You Think You Can Dance? I watched the first few seasons of it when it first started airing and I used to love it.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

“Mass is not proportional to volume. A girl as small as a violet. A girl who moves like a flower petal is pulling me toward her with more force than her mass. Just then, like Newton’s apple, I rolled toward her without stopping until I fell on her, with a thump. With a thump-thump. My heart keeps bouncing between the sky and the ground. It was my first love.”

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Co ed band (mix boy girl band) with their coolest dance ever!!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

This two are still my most regretful as "the ship that didn't happen" Sighh.... 

2013... how time flies.... Sighh..... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1