Quantcast
joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

Fabulous voice control in difficult song. Love her! 

Somebody to Love :heart:

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Restu - Syahrini

This song is too grand, the lyrics, the music. But can not reach the climax yet with Syahrini’s voice. I feel like something less. This is a ballad. I feel she can not bring out the best emotions from this song. Well this is just my POV

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 3

it is kind of unusual song in terms of theme because there are not too many father/daughter songs anyway.... and this song deals with a father/stepfather after the loss of his spouse and how he bonds with his kiddo through travel. 

"as the seasons change and years go by, I am able to see the lost beauty of life in you. In the fingers you write with and the lips with which you smile, I am finding my lost poems" -- the feels of a parent...

turn on CC for eng sub lyrics and check out the great scenery...

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@Lmangla That's a very nice song. :heart:

@cenching whenever I hear that song I can't help but imahine Dao Ming Si slow mo walking with those angry aggressive eyes. Haha

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, kokodus said:

@cenching whenever I hear that song I can't help but imahine Dao Ming Si slow mo walking with those angry aggressive eyes. Haha

I had no idea that River was featured in MG....:joy: I found out about that song in The Voice USA and looked for the original...

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

They overused this river song along with couple of other English songs...haha. I like this one the best. whenever River played in the background you know that richard simmons is about to hit the fan. Hahahaha

This is another song that they worn out from playing too much. Hahaha

• Love 2