Quantcast
Guest joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

此生惟你 - In this life, there is only you :tears: catch me crying all weekend for this doomed couple... 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Sometimes it's the gifts that you are given in just being born and having those brothers or sisters who came before you or after.  That no matter what, they love you, protect you, fight with you, challenge you.  Whom worry you and yet worry for you. 

We often forget that no matter the struggles there are memories that cannot be replaced and moments in knowing that facing life without them would have been unbearable.

SUddenly found this.. hahaha..

• Like 1
  • Love 2

To remember a lady who inspired me (when I was 5 yo) and other millions girls in this world to sing. I have heard many many many female voices for years but no throat can produced a smooth and sweet, beautiful voice like Whitney Houston’s. Just for the record, they recorded this song before auto tune era. Whitney Houston will always be a legend in music pop industry. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Love isn't about letting go but instead it's about holding on.

" Even when it don't feel like it, it's still love.  Even when we don't act like it, it's still love.

We made ourselves a promise and we're never giving up.

Even when it don't feel love..."  ( Paul Overstreet )

Don't know why, but somehow in the mood

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

I watch this again this morning. Whitney Houston will always be a big name in pop music. No body! No body can doing live the way she did. We can listen how drugs destroyed her breathing and her voice, but she can still manage to tricking her shows beautifully. She did her live by following her artistic sense in music. She blended very well with music. as perfect as Celine Dion’s live.  But Celine always strict to the original tunes. With Whitney, there was no strict lines. She just sing the song the way she wants to sing it and it sounds beautiful. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1

I love thissss

• Like 3
  • Love 1