Quantcast
Guest joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

We start it at as friends, it’s funny how from simple things the best things begin.. :wub: I Finally Found Someone :heart:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

One of my favorite love song in slow rock genre :blush: who.. doesn’t know Air Supply?  Xixixixi they are getting older but their voices still sound amazing. Amazing just like the recording version when they were young!! xixixixixi :heart: oh gosh I am really a ahjussi lover. Hahahahahaha

I am all out of Love :wub:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 4

another famous love song from Air Supply :heart: I hate the title because I never want to say goodbye to anyone. but this song is too beautiful :bawling:

• Like 2

Sometimes it's when you're in those wide open spaces that you realize just how small you truly are.  When everything around you reminds you that living no matter where you are or who you are with, is simply a gift.  So busy just trying to make a living and survive the best we can.  That we often forget to breathe in today slowly make it everything we can.   Because like sand moving through our fingertips all to quickly it's over and we shall never have it back again....:heart:

ISWAK's OST :wub:

Just had a notif in twitter that the new ISWAK movie is going to air in china soon... Hope it will be available for other pitiful online viewers like me :D

@kokodus 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@lynne22Ok that's it. I'm going to rewatch It started with a kiss AND They kissed again this weekend. It's a perfect time. So looking forward to the movie version which has hottie Darren Wang!!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My favorite version of ‘Have I told You lately’ :wub:

• Love 2

This is such a deep song.... :tears:

#Romance is a bonus book

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Sometimes while seeking a fairy tale we just might be living in one and just don't realize it.  Romance doesn't have to be defined as special moments but instead the ordinary everyday moments that often without even knowing are more beautiful than even we can comprehend. Sleeping next to someone you love,  Sharing dinner and your day.  Fighting and making up, crying and laughing together.  Being silly and being yourself because they allow you to be free.  Shed off the world and just crawl into their arms for that peace and comfort that lies within them waiting just for you...

Special might not be as special as everyday or as romantic...:heart: