• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love is All Around - Wet Wet Wet    

throwback to the early 2000s for me with this one. ahahah    

Because I loved the novel "The Pillow Book",  and its adaptation "Eternal Love of Dream".     

@angelangie :bawling::bawling: :bawling::bawling: 

That song... wrecked me... huhuhu.. aside from the sad story of a rebellious misunderstood child.. for me as a grown up.. Nacha also reminds me of all the mistake I made when I as young... sigh.. things I could have done better and words I should and shouldn't have said... He and his story are so relatable! 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, angelangie said:

2 elements that contributed or push him further on his wrong path....his parents and the society....while the parents repent....the society should too.....which is i always believe 'Never Judge a Book by it Cover'

Kambeteh my friend....we all have mistakes so it is not too late to write it wrong as long as we are still breathing :) 

Exactly... this is why his story is so touching... 

• Like 1

When the right person doesn't come and you start doubting and wondering if they ever will.  When the loneliness seems unending and you wonder to yourself if there really is someone for everyone? Don't give up!  Don't doubt yourself or the power that lies beyond even you.  The waiting isn't easy but all great things are worth waiting for once you have found them, you will see.  Just trust in yourself and believe!!!!

• Like 2
  • Guest pinned this topic