Quantcast
Guest joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

OMG :scream: @supergal99 baby!! I LOVE IT!! :kiss_wink: I LOVE ADAM I LOVE YOU TOO!! :heart: thanks for the that MV! Omg that guy knows how to treat a violin smoothly and tenderly LOL :kiss_closed: fixed. We must to find a guy like that.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sejabin said:

OMG :scream: @supergal99 baby!! I LOVE IT!! :kiss_wink: I LOVE ADAM I LOVE YOU TOO!! :heart: thanks for the that MV! Omg that guy knows how to treat a violin smoothly and tenderly LOL :kiss_closed: fixed. We must to find a guy like that.

:lol: hahaa... ok...good luck to u!!

Eh...psst... i prefer guitar to violin - surface area is bigger....hahaaaa.... One more song for u - before i go for long long vacation next month. (Getting busy hahaaa...)

More than words

*dont miss me ya ... ok... ok... miss me*:glasses:

@supergal99 baby so you want me to hug instead? :no_mouth: .. ??

mmm.. the earthquake still hitting in Palu :smirk: Come in here so whenever the earthquake come, you will run and scream and I will hug you :relieved: wkwkwkwkwkwkwk :kiss_closed: 

oh don’t go my @supergal99 baby huggssssss :love: btw who will post nice songs for me in here huuuuuu uuuuuuuu uuuuuuu :bawling:

*edit later will find songs because I already like supergal99 songs preference xuxuxuxuxu

btw I am so speechless you gave me more than words song from those ahjussies wkwkwkwkwk can’t we find something new? Xixixixi

okey I am back to sleep again. I must to perform something at 8 AM.. Wish me luck ^_* btw don’t go I will miss you baby :unamused:

• Like 2

22 hours ago, supergal99 said:

err.... that Havana song hahaaahahaa... is like the national anthem song for Running man.. :lol:

Havana is like the national anthem for Running Man?! Ooooh! I didn't know that! Thanks for the info and thanks for the videos. They are so cute :). And I just listened to Camila Cabello's Never Be the Same. I think it's so beautiful! Thank you for posting :) 

20 hours ago, Sejabin said:

Sejabin = Celine Dion :heart:

I think that's so cute.

Here:

Celine Dion - It's All Coming Back to Me Now

20 hours ago, Sejabin said:

*still looking for the song of the day later will post. I think I like instrumental song more nowadays

Ok. So you think you like instrumentals these days.And I love instrumentals! Here is one:

Aika Sad Song - Inuyasha Anime OST

@supergal99 I love Ariana Grande! Thanks for posting her song! I'm not a long time fan of hers. I do like God is A Woman :). And thanks for posting your song Girls Like You too. I'm not long time fan of that artist :). I have heard She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. And you like band Extreme?! OMG. I was going to post Extreme- More than Words!!! I think you read my mind :D. Thank you for posting it. I missed hearing that song. So Extreme is from here Boston, MA. I don't know why I said that. I just wanted to let you know!

I think I'll share something else :).

Monica - Angel of Mine

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

okey I am back to sleep again. I must to perform something at 8 AM.. Wish me luck ^_* btw don’t go I will miss you baby :unamused:

Good luck! :) 

• Thanks 1

Erhm... @2handsintertwined that Extreme song is for @Sejabin hahaa... yes -- ahjusshis heh...heh.. omo.. this group is from your hometown? :lol: yap I like Ariana Grande - she is cute *cough*

*edit later will find songs because I already like supergal99 songs preference xuxuxuxuxu

btw I am so speechless you gave me more than words song from those ahjussies wkwkwkwkwk can’t we find something new? Xixixixi

Tsk.... Quick! Where are your songs for me?? 

Ok..ok... something not that old :

Gorgeous Remix Version:

Oh this one i always sing now - "quack quack quack..  but i like to party..... i did it solo.. solo..."

Solo - 8D audio

mmm.. the earthquake still hitting in Palu :smirk: Come in here so whenever the earthquake come, you will run and scream and I will hug you

So naughty u...tsk... :unsure: take care and ... i dun know what to say... :grimace:

@supergal99 baby ,, so this is a song for you from our ahjuma LOL :blush:

Btw it is still scarry in here. My room at office is at 2nd floor. So whenever I walk the floor will sound like this dumm!! Dumm!! Oh gosh :expressionless:

NB. Heiiiii I like your remix @supergal99 baby.. give me your remix again..

btw again, today people busy to help our office mates who lost their family and relatives :cold_sweat: I actually prefer my hometown Makassar. Jakarta is too full. I am not liking a town with too many crowded. Batam is too far

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1

@Sejabin

:grimace: if itz too 'scarry' ahh... scary u should find another job ya? Bintan or Batam ? Safer there?? Jakarta? Ops i have only been to these 3 places.:P

Come come letz do the macarena ...*halloween party*

Ok dun ...pull my ...red skirt ..hahaaaa

This song is my song of the month!! :relieved: wkwkwkw xixixixi.. I just love this song too much. So legend :heart: I don’t even need the lyrics to feel the emotion. 

“Can’t I travel back in time? 

to hold you in my arms

just a chance to be with you for one last time

just to feel you close

your arms wrapped around me

then.. I’ll know I’m all right ..”

I just love live singing too much. For me, It’s an art of perfection. It’s about bringing a beautiful performance on the stage, how to make people feel what you feel when singing the song, It’s also about to feel the music, the emotion, how to expresses the lyrics, how to stay in the tunes, how to enjoy yourself while standing on the stage, how to work together with the musicians, how to believe that the sound system is OK, about the lighting, and etc.. Live singing is a challenge for me. That’s why I always appreciate live singing from all the musicians and the singers :heart:

@supergal99 Heiii I love that macarena!! 

• Like 1

@supergal99 Ok :). Well, my hometown is actually Memphis, Tennessee :D. I moved to Boston, MA for college. And after I graduated from college I got a job here! Edit: I forgot! I work 2 jobs :).

So I like it here. It's cold right now! I believe Extreme the band is from Malden, MA I'm sorry. I forgot. I think they performed in Boston a lot. I could be wrong. So there are a lot of cities in MA(Massachusetts). I think a lot of people think there is just Boston. So there's Somerville, Worcester,  Cambridge too! I believe Harvard University School is there! I should check their history! And thanks for posting your songs! I love Taylor Swift! My favorite Taylor song is Red! Well, I can't choose. I like all her songs! I have never heard of Clean Bandit. I did listen to the  song with Demi Lavato. I like it! And I love Demi Lavato! One of my favorite Demi songs is Skyscraper :). So you posted Extreme for Sejabin! Well, that was nice of you. I love that song! And I think the guitarist is handsome :D

So I like anything. I like every type of song! I don't care about race, color, or culture. Could you post a song for me? :D. If you don't want to, I understand! :D No pressure! Surprise me!

@Sejabin I posted an instrumental for you. Do you like it? :D 

I wanted to share this:

Britney Spears - Sometimes

I love this song so much. "Sometimes I run. Sometimes I hide..." :D. I love Britney. I should post more Britney songs!

@Sejabin

Edit: I saw you post this:

I have never heard Celine Dion's I'm alive. I listened to it! And I'm in love with it. I think I'm going to add it to my "Favorite Celine Dion Songs" list :D. Thank you for posting

Edit: It's so quiet in this forum! I wish more people would share their songs! Is it just the three of us, supergal99, and Sejabin???

Edit: Hello??? Anyone else out there??? :ph34r:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
:)
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 2handsintertwined said:

So I like anything. I like every type of song! I don't care about race, color, or culture. Could you post a song for me? :D. If you don't want to, I understand! :D No pressure! Surprise me!

:grimace: o..kay.. this one is very universal: heeee:P 

Ok ok juz pulling your leg...  oh tks for the details on Boston. Yap.. US is a super big country (sometimes i do pity Donald Trump ops ops)

**Replay**:

Spoiler

hahaaa... oh btw so cool we are 12 hours difference in timezone hahaaa. :lol:(One reason i hesistate to fly to US is the long flight ...wawawaaa). 

Oh @Sejabin sorray i havent heard of your hometown but it is of the same timezone as mine...heeee... o...kay... u want more remix ya? 

:glasses:Come come DJ remix in the house: Pump it Up Yo!!

This version of No Tears Left to Cry - i super like it:

And your fav Selena Gomez.:lol:

Back to You:

The chorus is very to fun to sing -

"I wanna hold you when I'm not supposed to
When I'm lying close to someone else
You're stuck in my head and I can't get you out of it
If I could do it all again
I know I'd go back to you"

Ok...back to work ...haaahaaa:glasses:

Hahahahaha ok nowadays I am enjoying those remix from you @supergal99 baby :relieved: I play them when work and my officemates were like this to me when I play remix :no_mouth: <~~~~ WKWKWKWKWKWKWKWK I tell them I need it because I always think our room will collapsed whenever I sit in here. Too scarry :scream: plus I must to confess I forget what I did at office on September 28th. Last time I just ran out and get home After those preparation earthquakes LoL (yes 3 pra earthquakes before the very strong earthquake hits) so now I forget where to begin to work (it’s a month ago!!) and need remix music from dj to activate my blank brain WKWKWKKWWKEKWKKWKWWKK :joy: you know that blank feeling after didn’t work for 1 month wkwkwkkwwkekkwkw :joy: there are a bunch of papers on my desk and I asked my friends “what are these? Who put them om my desk? Why are they here? What for? Lol “WKWKWKWKWWKWK :joy: btw oh so it’s interesting we are living in the same time zone.. xixixixixixi :relaxed:

btw I find this live duet interesting :heart:

@2handsintertwined  thank you for those songs!! I am enjoying them too!! :blush: yes it’s only we 3 now wkwkwkwkwk 

Edited by Sejabin

Sometimes just being accepted for who and what you are.  In hoping to find warmth in someone out there who understands where you are its like being in the arms of the angels... Someone who doesn't need to hear your words because they hear your silence...:heart:

8 hours ago, Sejabin said:

you know that blank feeling after didn’t work for 1 month wkwkwkkwwkekkwkw :joy: there are a bunch of papers on my desk and I asked my friends “what are these? Who put them om my desk? Why are they here? What for? Lol “WKWKWKWKWWKW

:grimace:Hahaha.... ya.... i can imagine this at work after i come back from my vacation 

:sweat:Omo.. the earthquakes not going away ya ? Go go hide behind your bias Adam:

pIar7kM.jpg

Have u listened to this ? - without music

Hahaa... very interesting (too)

Spoiler

Oh u muz have some phobia for beach *oh wait* point to halfmoonsmile's song (*dum dum*)  ok ok... juz joking only 

:glasses:Ok chill... u addicted to remix ? Heee...  this version is not too bad:

wkwkwkwkwkw :joy: whenever you posted Adam Levine I will love it @supergal99 beibeh!! :heart:

so this song is for you ^_* my handsome ahjussi love this song!! LOLS HUA HA HA HA HA HA HA (our bond start from this song. Lols) :joy:

btw I can not posted much it is too scarry today so I sit outside the house. there were earthquakes come between 3 AM to 5 AM so wr all are scared a bit in here.. oh gosh my life feels like it will go whenever it will go wkwkwkwk.. okey I will kiss your cheeks cupppssss :kiss_wink: and huggss you huggsssssss :heart: I don't know perhaps I can not do it again in the future. sighhhhh... I live in a very :skull: dangerous area now 

Edited by Sejabin

:lol:omy @Sejabin those monkeys ahhh... reminds me of my hottie:

Spoiler

...and his rap hee...:glasses:

Jang KiYong::wub:

Omo... i think u need to relax abit -- ya those "scarry" vibes in your post (erhm.. u mean scary ya?):sweatingbullets:

Ok ok... come and ...dance with me -- this one @2handsintertwined should watch it too since she likes the song 'God is a Woman':w00t:

*sexy PMY*

OumVhEZ.jpg

Human warmth can sometimes strengthen you...  We should all hug more...  You can't stop LOVE...

@supergal99 heii!! I just watched that PMY dance video in the morning before you posted it in here xuxuxuxu :kiss_closed: btw I like PMY very much and her dance!! :heart:

so happy sunday and I found this for you in instrumental version.. :blush:

I think @2handsintertwined  will love this one too :)

BTOB complete discography :) wow, they are soooooooooooo wonderful. 

also Day6, some of Zico's songs, Dean's Instagram, . Some of the songs on the charts like So Nice by NCT, CNBlue, and others.

other music is mainly Classical music, like Mozart.

• Like 1