Quantcast
Guest joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

For some reason this song comes across so tender I think it's message is loving as well...

The Eternal Love 2 is going to air tomorow.. Ahahahhaa... I can't believe how much I laugh like a maniac because of the first season.

Looking at the trailer for the Second season, which will be starting in the modern period before they went back to the past makes me can't wait for viki to pickup this drama again. I need english sub A.S.A.P.

Anyway... before that happen, I'm just gonna enjoy all the OST for this drama, and watch the hilarious cut for the first season in Viki's YT.

One of the win in the first Eternal Love aside from the hilarious and cute storyline, was the OST. IT is amazing... personally for me because most of them felt so old school, like 90's song, with deep and soulful melody that just touch you when you hear it which is a surprise considering the drama is super hilarious.  

• Like 3

This song gives me spirit and strength For everything I’ve been through.. lately..

“with Christ in the vessel we can smile at the storm

smile at the storm

smile at the storm

until it drives me home..” :heart:

Edited by Sejabin
  • Thanks 1

So I'm listening to "Mizerable" by Japanese Artist GACKT. I'm sorry. I know this sounds depressing. I believe I'm feeling miserable right now. I think this song describes how I'm feeling :bawling: I pray I'll get better!

credit to owner, GACKT and youtube

Edit: So I found some English subs for the song,  http://supercat.popullus.net/mizerable.html credit to owner

Edited by 2handsintertwined
crying :'( i'll be ok :)
  • Like 1

@supergal99 :kiss_wink: thank you baby!!

so.. this is for you.. 

I hope I can find some times to learn and practicing this song :heart: my fingers need to practice again

• Thanks 1

What am I listening to right now? Well, I will share it with you! I just want to SCREAM! I am so angry. I'm angry at myself. I let other people bring me down. 

This is me right now:

This song is called Bat Country. It's by Rock Group Avenged Sevenfold.

credit to Avenged Sevenfold, youtube, and credit to owner. 

Edit: I forgot to say this. I believe I'm having a really really bad day. Oh poor me, right? Well, I'm not the only one  having a bad day. I know that. So I don't feel so alone.

Edit2: Here are the lyrics https://genius.com/Avenged-sevenfold-bat-country-lyrics credit to owner.

Edit3: @rosierosie I listened to Say U Love Me by Jason and Lara. I think this is such a beautiful song :). I think  his voice is perfect for her voice! I'm going to post it. Can I?

Spoiler

credit to @rosierosie and credit to youtube, and credit to Jason and Lara, and credit to owner.

Edit 3: @supergal99 I love Richard Marx! I like Hazard, Right Here Waiting for You, and Hungry Eyes. So here is my favorite Richard Marx song: So you like Richard Marx too?

credit to owner

Richard Marx- Now and Forever

Lyrics: https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/richardmarx/nowandforever.html credit to owner

I''m singing "Now and forever...I will be your man..."

Edit: @Sejabin Yiruma!!! I like The River Flows in You. I love Yiruma! I love Kiss The Rain too. I'll post it for you. Under the spoiler. So you like Yiruma too?

Spoiler

credit to owner

Edit: @tearsofoberon I love the song you shared! I have never heard it before :). I like Caruso by Laura Fabian. Do you know where she is from? Are there any English Lyrics?

I'll be okay...
  • Like 1

Whitney Houston- I will always love you.

credit to owner

The lyrics are on the video.

@Sejabin So you reacted to my post. Thank you :) You made me feel special :D.

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart

credit to owner

Edit: @Sejabin I see you! So you reacted to my post again. I feel all warm inside. So you like my songs, right? I love these songs. I want to post more :) Thank you. I think you really made me feel good tonight :D.

@Sejabin Thank you for being so kind. It's almost 10pm here. Goodnight :D.

:)
  • Like 1

One of my favorite OST from one of my favorite sageuk of all time :heart: this rendition is too beautiful I can feel all the emotion of the song :love:

trapped between these painful walls

longing to be rescued

can’t I travel back in time to be with you

just to feel you close

your arms wrapp around me

then.. I’ll know I’m alright..  

@2handsintertwined hi chingu yes I am enjoying your posts ^_* I like Yiruma. My baby cousin introduced his songs to me hehehe

Edited by Sejabin
  • Like 1

@supergal99 So that Richard Marx song is for @Sejabin? I think that's so sweet of you :). So she mentioned she likes ahjussi/uncle? I think that's nice :). So you prefer Charlie Puth? Well, I love his song In My Blood! I am not a long time fan of his. I heard In My Blood and that's how I know him :). Thank you for posting Attention - Remix by Charlie Puth. I love this song :).

You sang, "u just want attention...u don't want my heart." I like that part! I think it's true. I think some people are like that! Hahaha :D.

I have never heard of Brazzi! So thank you for posting Brazzi - Beautiful. I didn't know it was trending at #28! Well, I listened to it. I think it's so beautiful. And I listened to Brazzi's song with Camilla Cabello. I  I like Camila Cabello's Havana! :D

Spoiler

Havana - Camila Cabello

Lyrics- https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/camilacabello/havananorapversion.html

15 hours ago, Sejabin said:

One of my favorite OST from one of my favorite sageuk of all time :heart: this rendition is too beautiful I can feel all the emotion of the song :love:

Thank you for posting this song. So this is one of your favorite OST's from your favorite Saeguk. So I have never seen Moon Embraces the Sun. I want to see it! And I like this rendition of the song. I agree with you. I believe I can feel all the emotion in the song too :) And I agree with you again. I think it's too beautiful too :wub: 

You posted this:

"trapped between this painful walls

longing to be rescued

can’t I travel back in time to be with you

just to feel you close

your arms wrapp around me

then.. I’ll know I’m alright..  "

I love this. I think it's so beautiful! :D. Thank you for posting this too.

15 hours ago, Sejabin said:

hi chingu yes I am enjoying your posts ^_* I like Yiruma. My baby cousin introduced his songs to me hehehe

Thank you! I'm enjoying your posts too! I think you post a lot of songs I like. So you like Yiruma too? Yay! I think he's so passionate. I think I can feel his emotions as he plays the piano! So your baby cousin introduced you to Yiruma's songs? Wow! I think that's nice of them :).

13 hours ago, tearsofoberon said:

I don't think Caruso has an English version, there were many covers though by world class singers that you can find in Youtube but my fav is Lara Fabian's....It's a BIG BIG song....:heart:

So you don't think Caruso has an English version? Well, I wish it did. So there were many covers by world class singers and it's on Youtube? Well, I will look for it! So your favorite is Lara Fabian's. I understand. I think her version is so beautiful. And you said it's a BIG BIG song! I agree with you! I was like, "How can she sing such a big song!" and I said, "I think she did well"  :).

Ooh! Thank you for posting Pavaratti's version with English subtitles! I think you really helped me understand the song. I like his version too :wub: Oooh! Thank you for posting Jackie Evancho - Caruso! I just listened to it. And I love it. I think she is singing it with so much emotion! And her voice is like an angel's voice :wub: The man playing the piano is doing an amazing job too! :D.

Well, I will share something too :D

Adult Child - Sad Thing( Coffee Prince OST) credit to owner

English Lyrics-  https://drlrcs.com/i/vZG7vkuDL0Wj/adult-child-sad-thing credit to owner

Celine Dion - To Love You More credit to owner

Lyrics- https://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/celinedion/toloveyoumore.html credit to owner 

:blush:

:)
  • Like 1

@supergal99 heiii :unamused: Jessica (my baby cousin said) Sejabin = Celine Dion :heart: WKKWKWWKWKKWWKKWKWWKKWKKWWKWK :joy: :joy:

*still looking for the song of the day later will post. I think I like instrumental song more nowadays

• Like 1

Eh... @Sejabin  now i m listening to this song and i think super suitable for u :grimace: 

"Just keep on breathing....breathing..."

Arianda Grande - breathin'

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

*still looking for the song of the day later will post. I think I like instrumental song more nowadays

This one this one! 

He resembles your bias ya?:blink:

Btw the recent Devilish Joy has Celine Dion's song in one of the scenes hahaaa... u know this song ya?