Quantcast
Guest joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

20 hours ago, mouse007 said:

Obsessed with this one right now:

"Maybe We" by Jo Sung Mo

Me too ! It’s on repeat. Even the drama is taking TOP spot in my heart . Close competition btwn 3rd Charm & Terius :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Soo... It's October.. and I suddenly remember this song... LOL..

A month late.. but I think It's Ok...

From an old 2006-ish Taiwanese drama Silence. 

• Like 1

one of my favorite: I choose to love you :heart:

@staygold Instagram has a nice melody......... :wub:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Fated :wub:

It's been a long time since I heard this song.... 

• Like 2

I just want to listen to this song now :heart: 

this song is written by Ahmad Dhani. Indra lesmana and Eva Celia performed it into Jazz Version and I love this

• Like 1

I'm so grateful to be able to watch Hyukoh perform this song LIVE! And to turn on the flashlight on my phone and wave it in the air with the rest of the audience. :heart:

• Like 2

I miss this song!!!

" Time is nothing but a line We leave everything behind "

• Like 2

what you don't understand is I would catch a grenade for you!! :heart:

• Like 2

The Blower's Daughter from Damien Rice.

I'm not sure why, but the female part of the song has been playing non stop in my mind this morning... so I have to google it up to find what song it is... LOL... it has really been a long time since I heard this song...

There were times I find that this song is hard to interpret due to the poetic words Damien used.  The gist that i understand is that after a failed relationship with the girl, the male is still obsessed with her.... kept on remembering her while thinking she doesn't care because she can say words like we will forget the breeze (their affair) etc.

It was only till the female lead part of the song played that I had a sense of revelation :

Did I say that I loathe you?
Did I say that I want to leave it all behind?

This is my favorite part of the song.... 

"it" here means their relationship. So she does love him... but still the relationship was not meant to be....

And in the end...  he's on the way on accepting that they are not meant to be.... 

Hence the last line, which I found very realistic:

I can't take my mind, my mind, my mind
'Til I find somebody new .....(softly whispered)

The question is: Will he?

Sigh... this song left me feeling very melancholic... because it reminds me again that "we can never go back to the way we were"

• Like 2

A part of this song came up on my instagram feed, and the lyrics intrigue me enough to listen the full song. 

It started with "Just because ......, doesn't mean I love you anymore" LOL....... it made me question.. does he really not love her anymore?????

After hearing and reading the lyrics a few times, I got my answer..... OMG! This song is so ironic, because the meaning is totally opposite of the lyrics.. :phew: The word "Denial" is stamped all over the song.... hahhaha..

Yep... he does still love her. 

I kinda feel like Michael should have finished up this song with a wink :lol: Because this song made me think of a boyfriend pranking his girlfriend when he's singing this song during a proposal. IDK why.... 

On a side note, Michael's voice is so warm! :wub:

----------------

@USAFarmgirl arghhh that MV is super cute.. 

• Like 2

@lynne22  Who would have ever dreamed under all that Star Wars lies a truly romantic soul...  I loved the song you shared and had never heard it.  That's what I love about this thread you get to hear music you may never have heard on your own.  Not to mention Michael B is someone I admire in how he took a break from music when his son was fighting cancer just to support his wife and son.  He doesn't only sing amazing he is an amazing husband and Dad as well....

I will wait for that new day :heart:

• Like 2