Quantcast
Guest joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

@Dhakra MJ is seriously overrated. Yes, he had some good songs, even some good albums, but all back in the '80's and '90's at the latest. I don't deny he meant a lot for the world of popmusic, but I wouldn't call him a gifted legend. Eventhough many people will burn me for that.

Though the BlackPink album is pretty good, I must say I found the (G)I-DLE album to be mindblowing. It's easily the best debutalbum I've heard in years (excluding Mamamoo because they're on another level) and most definitely the best album of 2018 so far. Yes, easily trumping BP.

For now, here's Teayeon though. We can always use a bit of that deep bass that Teayeon brings us :)

• Like 1

@CamelKnightI heard that album and "best debutalbum in years"? Well seems like you don't listen to much albums then. Still a mediocre at best band with a yawning debut song. Best Album ist Escape the Era by far.

• Like 1

@lynne22 Talking about Leona Lewis , this has been on the airwaves . Soppy but sometimes , soppy is good :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

when I was a very kid my favorite singer is Whitney Houston. I watch The Bodyguard when I was 9 and Run To You is my most favorite soundtrack. then when I was at high school I heard this woman and I fall in love with her voice and her singing style :blush: Run to you is one of a difficult song to sing live (it requires wide vocal range) but Christina Aguilera nailed it. 

" can't you see the hurt in me.. I feel so all alone.. I want to run to you.." :heart: 

@lynne22 I love regresa a mi ^_*

I always love live performances because we can see the real talent from the artists.. this is my favorite live of Unbreak My Heart. I think this song was made only for Tony.

Edited by Sejabini
  • Like 3

@triplem :heart: Hi there! 

@Sejabini Agreed ... Tony Braxton's is an amazing singer....

Here's another of her song that I love.... soulful and heartbreaking.....

• Like 3

A parody:glasses:.. really.. juz for laughs:lol:

No Tears Left to Cry

Big Bang - Haru Haru, translated to Day by day..

This is a really good song, with a layers of story hidden till the end of the video... 

• Like 3

I just love to listen to this music

• Like 3

@Dhakra Ugh... I keep forgetting you're German, not human. It's no wonder your taste in music is so bad. It's okay though. It's bred into your society, it's not your fault. There's a remedy: move the Netherlands. You'll be fine in no time!

*disclaimer: for those who don't know, @Dhakra and me are always busting each others balls. It's all fun and games ;) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

@cenching TMOPB is :heart: 

Liang Liang is definitely my one fav OST for this drama, all the heartbreak and despair blend into one... T.T

Here is another one...

Yearning by Yisa Yu.

• Like 4

Skylar Grey cover of Stand by Me.

I've always like her since her collaboration with Fort Minor for Where'd you go in 2009

She has a voice of an angel. Sadly her career hasn't been that good. And I just can't understand.. She sang wayy better than Rihanna tbh 

Side Note: Love the way you lie was originally written by Skylar Grey as a demo, and was picked up by Eminem feat Rihanna. The rest is history :) 

• Like 1