Quantcast
Guest joongielove

What Song Are You Listening To?

2 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

@supergal99 I like that bad romance song ahahaha.. btw we need to sing this too!!

Oh i know this ..chorus only...hahahaaa

"Annng...annng...annng... dora... eh..la..moon..."

Hahhahaaaa:lol:

Letz also sing ..

oh.. gals juz wanna have fun..un..

I was planning to place a K-drama song but this song just pop up on my playlist... So here it is.... LOL.

Leona Lewis.. I wonder how she is today... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Something I'm just done listening after trying to find a song in YT, but found another interesting song instead...

LOL Youtube Rabbit hole is real guys... :joy: 

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

:) cover by VIXX 

Na Xie Nian (Those Years)

*Another Karaoke song*

Spoiler

(With eng subs)

this is the only chinese song I can sing whenever my fans asked me hahahahaha (I practiced hard lols) .. I love Coco Lee :heart:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sejabini said:

I love Coco Lee :heart:

Coco Lee.. this one easier for u la...

Di da di..di da di da di da di

Spoiler

check her cover of

Nobody nobody but 'chew'....ahhhh chew!!

The lovely Dido❤

It's 2018 and this is still a great song...

Listening to Thank You isn't complete without hearing Stan, from the talented master rapper,that is Eminem :D

• Like 2

On 14-6-2018 at 2:00 AM, Dhakra said:

@CamelKnightDid you just really compare a grown up singer and magical singer to that ridiculous bunch of......whatever that is what you posted me??? I wish I would have snoozed to THAT, instead I just had to shake my head for 20 seconds. That are twenty second I will never get back. That's not even good! GOSH!

I have the feeling I need to clean my ears. Gosh, why do you keep posting such horrible, horrible stuff?

Only Dreamcatcher will be able to do this job. 

Magical? As in non-existant? Because that's what I was thinking "Please don't let something like this exist in this world!". I didn't hear the "POOF" but it would've been great if it had left none the less!

Don't pound on Loona. Loona is da bomb.

Also da bomb, the new BlackPink. It took way longer than it should've, but this comeback is just off the chains

• Like 2

@CamelKnightIt seems like you didn't hear a "POOF" enough times in your very hairless life. 

I wish Loona would be a bomb, so it would disappear after they did her thingy. 

Blackpink is fine, but the only thing that is off the chains is the budget. Every scene in that MV could pay for a minor girlbands MV. I bet one scene would have been enough to pay D.holics or Playbacks MV. 

Covering Jackson 5 or MJ is never a good idea, but I love Nayeon. 

• Like 2

@lynne22  Great song you posted and I love Il Divo they are my Moms favorite and took her to see them twice already.  I think I enjoy watching her reaction to them even more... LOL:w00t:

12 hours ago, Dhakra said:

@CamelKnightIt seems like you didn't hear a "POOF" enough times in your very hairless life. 

I wish Loona would be a bomb, so it would disappear after they did her thingy. 

Blackpink is fine, but the only thing that is off the chains is the budget. Every scene in that MV could pay for a minor girlbands MV. I bet one scene would have been enough to pay D.holics or Playbacks MV. 

Covering Jackson 5 or MJ is never a good idea, but I love Nayeon. 

I hear "POOF" everytime you open your mouth. It's the sound of your braincells exploding because they actually receive some oxygen, something they've not had since birth.

I agree with the budget though. I get it though. YG needs to save for months and months before he's able to pay for another scene, that's why it takes so long before BlackPink has a comeback :D 

I wouldn't know why it's a bad idea to cover either of those. There are artists out there which are better, but are severely underrated/underappreciated. I thought the cover was pretty good actually. Even better if you consider the cover is by a bunch of Asians. Pronounciation is a bit off, but I've heard MUCH worse.

Anyway, how about this one?

• Like 2

@CamelKnightI rather think you hear a poof because everything I say is just mindblowing.

Better than MJ? Dude, come on. Athough I'm not a fan of the man himself, but musicwise he was a gifted legend. 

Who listens to such nonsense? That's horrible!

Here, the best song of the album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wV6qz89SU2c

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Today is reserved for nostalgia I guess..... Here is Zhen Ai.. OST for Prince turns into frogs <3 a lovely Taiwaneese Drama back in the 2000 era... 

Lol.. it's an old drama that I heard will get a re boot as a c-drama.. 

@USAFarmgirl <3 awwwwww  that's amazing......

Anyway.. anyone watch ocean 8 and incredibles 2 yet? 

• Like 2