[phil. Drama] Lobo (wolf)

Guest imogene_af

ohhh, tkx for the link to the eng subbed ones...i hope they do the subbing ASAP...anyways i forwarded to 25 5 in youtube....is that the lastest eps uploaded at the moment?? Or is there a site where i can watch more the 25 eps....?? tkx!!!

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imogene_af

ohhh, tkx for the link to the eng subbed ones...i hope they do the subbing ASAP...anyways i forwarded to 25 5 in youtube....is that the lastest eps uploaded at the moment?? Or is there a site where i can watch more the 25 eps....?? tkx!!!

I believe that is the latest. Yes, I hope the subs get ready soon too. Hehe.

Here is a great site that features all these Noah-Lyka otherwise known as Gelo (for the shippers of the actors themselves) fan videos:

http://lobo-gelo.blogspot.com

Guest docirene

^

Chickens are fine, bliss. :lol: If you taste a person's blood...you become a black lobo. She tasted Anton's blood, didn't she? But she didn't kill him, so I'm not sure.

Nine Tailed Fox and Lobo if you look at the plot outline may seem similar but once you do watch this show, it's way different. Lyka isn't even aware she is the queen Lobo. :lol: unlike Kim Tae Hee who was raised from the dead and became a Nine Tailed Fox. They are also not warriors in Lobo they're simply people.

Edit, speaking of Mr.Piolo Pascual aka Noah, his fans share my ramblings and comments in his multiply, he replied to it! And thanked me and everyone really. Isn't he such a sweetie?

Mr. Piolo Pascual, thank you, thank you for even taking the time to read that! And I adore your humility for dedicating it all to the creative team. I believe even the actors are part of the creative team, you should be very proud of this drama you have.

God bless you all! Take care and really, thank you.

What can I say?

I LOVE YOU PIOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

wow, amber. this is great, i imagine how "kilig" one could get when receiving a feedback/reply from a cute and famous actor like piolo. you are one lucky girl. two thumbs up to you! way to go! keep up the good work!

loboad2st2.jpg

wal2smallnm7.jpg

NEW WALLPAPER AVAILABLE ON HTTP://LOBOTHESERIES.BLOGSPOT.COM

arjay, i love the 2nd wall so much i made a siggy of it. i credited you, dont worry. thx for the good job! :phew:

Guest shred

^ docirene, please do remove the image tags [ img] when quoting :)

*strokes Piolo's bicep*

wait ... there are english subs?! fansubs?

are there any HQ rips for lobo somewhere?? :unsure: i want some HQ caps, demnit :lol:

i'm still stuck on the earlier episodes. i really wish i can catch up soon so i'm not watching this every night just to spaz on piolo.

Guest coolwinni3

hey imogene...I miss your reviews..does this mean the friday ep was not so good? Hence, no review....hahaha :) Can't wait for tomorrow's ep..I really think Lyka will be with Noah on her bday...Hope Noah spills his being jayjay :w00t: Then Lyka turns into a lobo right after...ewww that would suck :unsure:

Guest imogene_af

hey imogene...I miss your reviews..does this mean the friday ep was not so good? Hence, no review....hahaha :) Can't wait for tomorrow's ep..I really think Lyka will be with Noah on her bday...Hope Noah spills his being jayjay :w00t: Then Lyka turns into a lobo right after...ewww that would suck :unsure:

No!! :lol: I liked Friday's episode A LOT actually but I usually go frolicking around on weekends. :lol: So no time. I'll include it in the Monday one.

chula- oh you perv. you just watch it for his shirtless scenes! And yes, there are fansubs but they're having a hard time because it's an everyday show. Haha.

docirene- I will have his babiez! :lol:

Guest shred

yes, you frolick around other drama threads :lol:

but take your time!!

i didn't know there's a subbing group for this! wait, do they have HQ rips? LOL

but yeah, subbing is a LOT of work.

i wonder how long before ABS releases the first dvd though.

Guest rainy_summer

*strokes Piolo's bicep*

Hey now! Those biceps are reserved for Amber and myself :w00t: Okay fine we will take rotations.

Amber - I am excited to read your review of Friday's episode. Uh-oh its Lyka's birthday wonder whats going to happen.

Over the weekend, my cousins, a family friend and I were all gushing about him. When people would comment about the centuries old rumor about Papa P, all 4 of us, almost instantly goes "we dont care!" :lol:

arjay - your wallpapers are just amazing. So beautiful

Guest bliss_

LOL you guys are hilarious!

While you guys are sharing his biceps, I have his abs all to myself! :lol:

OMG I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Lyka is finally transforming! :w00t:

Chula- Catch up soon so you can spaz with us. But just to tell you, the spazzing never stops. :lol:

Oh yes, it's her birthday tom. and we know what will happen to her. SO excited to see what will enfold. But love her dialogue to Noah about her not trusting him anymore. That was right on. Not really sure if she will still feel the same way with Lady Elle and Trixie after she transforms though.

Guest imogene_af

Holycrap! This episode is like TOO SHORT! I WANT MORE!

Which Side Are You On? On Rainbow Colored Lobos and Birthdays

Lobo Review March 3, 2008 Episode (sort of rehash of March Feb. 29th)

wolf2st2.gif

Tonight’s episode showcased one of Lobo’s main strengths --- that is keeping me in suspense and getting me to scream my head off holding tightly to my TV screen… well, not really that loud. I was left hanging with a whole lot of questions as I try to piece the puzzle pieces yet again, this drama once you thought you figured it all out, you realize the puzzle does not fit. Later on you further realize that this early in the game, the gauntlet has broken in, the danger that causes all this suspense has already lingered, the teams are placed and sides are chosen. They have told this complex launch of twists effectively, keeping everything up to pace and suspense.

Of course before I gnash my teeth with all the anticipation, Lyka cracks me up by the first minute when she says, “RAINBOW COLOR NA LOBO!” this was after a very creepy and stirring encounter with the black wolf, then they change the pace and mood as they brings us into another one of Lyka’s crazy and random moments. Really, a rainbow-colored wolf in the Philippines would really be it! The wittiness of this script is one of the very appealing qualities of “Lobo” and it never ceases to amaze me, this and the Ninoy Aquino joke really shows how much they inject humor in the script without it coming off awkward.

But it is not just the wit that holds the power of the script but it is because of the launch of the different (exciting) plot directions. This episode felt like I was ready for take off. Every single one of them is connected to Lyka’s important day.

Lady Elle is preparing Lyka for her birthday, fully aware this is the last day she will experience normalcy and being truly happy as a human. Her dialogue about how the lobo accepted and embraced the curse that was given to them shows the underlying pride and fears their race experiences. The conversation between Elle and Trixie managed to be touching showing how this girl, Lyka has come to be close to their hearts. They are guilt-ridden that Lyka has to carry this burden of saving their race.

Dimples Romana was very effective in this scene… actually she was astonishing in the whole episode, from her shocked and distressed face when she learned Lyka saw a lobo to her scenes with the godly Ms. Pilapil. She showed us the character’s own struggles with staying on with what is assigned to her but more than anything as Lyka’s friend who sees Lyka Raymundo as the playful and loving HUMAN friend of hers.

The lobos wait for their hero; they all have their lives at stake for Lyka. They all await for this girl to somehow save them. Everyone has their eyes on her… Even Nessa, Lyka’s own mother is also in search of her and now her questions are being answered

Meanwhile, The Luna is now without campy hoodies! YAY! But really, it seems like it is mostly a rogue military organization led by powerful people, among them victims of Lobos. I think this was their first effective scene so far in the series, I actually am never too fond of the Lunas, as compared to the way the Wayas handle themselves with such an intimidating and aristocratic feel, while the Lunas simply just looks contrived. Not until tonight did I really believe this organization, keeping it simpler really is more effective.

But the new characters of Black Lobos, who also await Lyka is a whole new arc in itself and they are quite interesting. Villains filled with anger because they are simply pushed to live that dark life of theirs. Eric Fructuso just chose the most PERFECT comeback vehicle for his career, drugged up Wolverine is terrifying and just filled with force. I also have a feeling that Lyka’s “kuya” Anton is one of them, Ryan Eigenmann is equally as good in this episode, his scenes may be short but it always has a very lingering mix of disturbing and a sensitive quality to it.

1-10.jpg

Then, there is Noah and Lyka. The push and pull of emotions. She loves him. She hates him. Okaaay, raise your hands if you wanted a make out session when he sexily pulled her into the staircase. Piolo Pascual showed us Noah’s quiet pain every time Lyka rejects him but he still looks at her so lovingly, how can she not tell that this man is so passionate for her? Every time this two are together the screen just ignites, even when Lyka is pushing him away.

4-9.jpg

44-1.jpg

But their dreams and wishes always betray them, they may act one way but their hearts practically scream for each other. She could only wish to spend time with him on her birthday, will she get that wish? And what exactly is Noah apologizing for?

The way the episode ended with the dream sequence to Lyka’s first day as a 21 year old was just filled with such grand intensity. Angel Locsin is just astounding in her “Lobo symptoms” scenes it was like literally her eyes were burning, her state of confusion and pain was just evoked so well and this is just the beginning, I cannot wait until she fully transforms.

The focal point in tonight’s episode is the aggressive push of the plot direction matching it with the fast pace and its flawless just flawless editing tonight … a lot happened and it was not overwhelming, in fact, we even wanted more! I am like an obsessive compulsive trying to slam every puzzle piece together---waiting for my own answers.

This is a story about a girl who is in love with a future slayer, a warring of different mythical clans and secret sects… it’s just too much of a fantastic realm if you think about it, but all these characters are just so HUMAN. I relate to each and every one of them even more so than the usual dramas out there that do not even have a touch of fantasy. Each character is just carefully woven for them to be somehow familiar to me, even if they are black lobos or the Waya council or a future savior of a wolf race, they are all just SO HUMAN.

And I end this review by saying, Happy Birthday to Lyka “Ulay” Raymundo. I hope she does have a good birthday, I hope to see the same kind of laughter and quirkiness she used to show us. I hope for the next episode we will be surprised just as she would be.

Keep up the good work, creative team please keep me in here, drowning in your mystery.

This all just felt like a precurser for something WAY BIGGER than all of us, and I cannot wait to witness it all.

Guest coolwinni3

Yeeheee! now my day's complete :D Thanks Imogene! You're great as ever :) I'm all set for tonight's ep....exxxxciting!!!

Bliss--since you're complaining about being the solo claimer of his abs...I'd loooove to join you :D heeheee

Guest pinkie pink

just one word for tonight's episode... BITIN! sorry i don't know how i could translate that into an english word... i left work early anticipating this episode but :vicx: i guess i have to come home early again tomorrow :blink:

@ imogen as usually very nice review ^_^

Guest imogene_af

Piolo gave a huge spoiler in his k-text without being aware of it. :lol:

heeeeeeeee all I have to say is...

Lyka will get her birthday wish to be with Noah!

and aw, thanks everyone!

Guest shred

Hey now! Those biceps are reserved for Amber and myself :w00t: Okay fine we will take rotations.

of course rai, sharing is caring :P

LOL you guys are hilarious!

While you guys are sharing his biceps, I have his abs all to myself! :lol:

OMG I can't wait for tomorrow's episode! Lyka is finally transforming! :w00t:

Chula- Catch up soon so you can spaz with us. But just to tell you, the spazzing never stops. :lol:

bliss, i'm hurrying on catching up! okay, you can claim the abs - can i have the back? LOL

i'm still not fully absorbed with the story but i've been watching every night since last week.

i must say ... i love pilar pilapil as lady elle!

Eric Fructuso just chose the most PERFECT comeback vehicle for his career, drugged up Wolverine is terrifying and just filled with force.

agreed. i can't believe this is the same guy from the 90's. go guapings :lol:

now please excuse my spaztic pic spam but MUST.SHARE.THIS.

piolo2kv0.jpg

credit: Issie from Gelo @ PeX and amber for passing it to me like crack

*strokes the bicep*

Guest misswa

Holycrap! This episode is like TOO SHORT! I WANT MORE!

Which Side Are You On? On Rainbow Colored Lobos and Birthdays

Lobo Review March 3, 2008 Episode (sort of rehash of March Feb. 29th)

Then, there is Noah and Lyka. The push and pull of emotions. She loves him. She hates him. Okaaay, raise your hands if you wanted a make out session when he sexily pulled her into the staircase. Piolo Pascual showed us Noah’s quiet pain every time Lyka rejects him but he still looks at her so lovingly, how can she not tell that this man is so passionate for her? Every time this two are together the screen just ignites, even when Lyka is pushing him away.

This all just felt like a precurser for something WAY BIGGER than all of us, and I cannot wait to witness it all.

Hands are up, including my feet :D but sorely disappointed that they didn't, although, Lyka's reaction to Noah's bossiness was fitting. I'm sure we'll get that make out session sooner.

As for Eric Fructouso...I honestly didn't recognize him but yeah what a way for a comeback, smart move on his part.

And thanks for that RainbowColored review :)

Archived