Othello

Guest Doreamon

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Anri Lin

OMG I LOVED THIS MANGA.

This manga was one of the first ones I read that got me attracted to Japanese culture and entertainment [and then eventually to everything asian :lol: ]

I liked how YaYa WASN'T aware that Nana and her were the same person. That was like the line that kept the manga different than "just another multiple personality story".. and I can't remember the guy's name but I LIKE THAT GUY! LMAO.

He was so sweet cuz he liked YA YA and he stood by her, didn't betray her or ANYTHING and went along with NANA's wishes when he knew that it was for Yaya..

I got confused several times cuz of the Cosplay and the recorder guy coming in.. and everything but then in the end I got everything sorted out. Good thing that the recorder guy

didn't fall for NANA

cuz like ..then there'd be trouble.

Yet I liked the ending, even though

NANA went away

T____T

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shinhwaxprincess

Mm, I've started reading it online and I don't know. It's ok, I guess. Nothing extraordinary to me.

It does seem a bit interesting though.

Guest krazykittykat

i didnt read the entire thing but what i read was pretty good...the artwork looked so cool ^___^

• 3 weeks later...

Archived