Othello

Guest Doreamon

Guest Doreamon

<3Anyone read the manga Othello before?
230px-Othello01.jpg
It's frickin good XD check it out if you haven't already!

Plot:
Yaya is a shy, quiet teen with a passion for singing, Japanese rock musicgothic lolitacosplay and music in general. But she has a secret: When she looks in a mirror or hits her head, Yaya's second personality, aptly named Nana, takes over her body and puts the wrong-doers in their places, shouting her catchphrase "Heavenly Punishment!" and once the damage is dealt, "Justice is done!"

Volumes: 7 (Complete) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=1259Published by: Del Rey
16.jpg

othello-07.jpg

topmanga_othello01.jpg

Guest dDoKbOkGi

I read the first and liked it...but after the second I lost interest. I dont reccommend buying it, but its okay to sit and read at the store or online or something I guess.

Guest mangmang22

i love othello!!! the artwork is gorgeous. the storyline is kind of typical, but who cares, it looks good and its entertaining!

i love othello!!! the artwork is gorgeous. the storyline is kind of typical, but who cares, it looks good and its entertaining!

I think both art and story is typical. :mellow:

Guest LemoN - AidE

wait, Izam, did you read the whole thing? if so, if you don't mind, can you tell me like how it ends? and if its too complicated then you don't have to bother :D

wait, Izam, did you read the whole thing? if so, if you don't mind, can you tell me like how it ends? and if its too complicated then you don't have to bother :D

I read the whole thing. It was a happy ending (although I can't remember how it ended).

• 1 month later...
Guest chigusa707

I saw this in the Bookstore today.. I wanted to buy it.. But as Im reading ur comments.. I get mixed opinions.. Is it really really worth buying?

I saw this in the Bookstore today.. I wanted to buy it.. But as Im reading ur comments.. I get mixed opinions.. Is it really really worth buying?

Not in my opinion! :(

Guest dmxster

Yea I've also read Othello.. but only up to like Volume 2 or 3?? It's actually yea pretty good!! But it's just starting to annoy me --> the transformations >< Or maybe it's just cus I 'm wondering too much who .. is it Moriyama? likes. But it's really interesting! ^^

• 7 months later...

Archived