How Late Do Your Parents Let You Stay Out?

Guest michikocolatte

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest .flyhigh

i'm 14 & i guess it depends on who i'm with and it depends on their schedule too.

usually i'd much rather stay home and sleep while 'babysitting'

when i was younger i'd go to these random kiddie parties as an 11-12 year old

and come home at 10 ; p

Guest KuYA II

Doesn't matter as long they know who I'm with and where I'm at. :P

it get's annoying though, but thats what parents are for. Caring a lot. (:

Guest mrs_dbsk

the latest i've stayed out was 12AM; my mom usually knows my whereabouts & she tends to be more lenient

my dad doesn't really know unless my mom or i tell him since he's at work all the time & i'm kind of glad because he's more strict.

my parents let me stay out until 9pm or whatever. they don't mind. and im sixteen. but i don't stay out too long. i easily get tired and bored. >.< i'd rather stay at home. and eat. hahahah~

Guest bonjour tristesse.

they dont really care. as long as i come home alive, call them earlier to let them know what im doing and who im with, they're cool.

This is one of the reasons I'm glad I'm not 14 anymore, when I had to be home by 4:30 pm.

I'm 20 now.

My parents let me stay out till 11/12 if it's hanging out (however the prefer me to be home for dinner, or at least home by 10), and if it's sleepover than... whenever. It really depends. They're much less strict now (but it didn't come easily, during my teenage years there were a lot of arguments and tears over this issue...)

My mom however still needs to know exactly where I'm going with who and what we're doing. And she calls me up a lot in between to check. lol

Guest ludanmei

my parents wont let me out past 9. they call me at 6 asking me where i am, even when im on the train back from class. i`m almost 20 lol.

but i rebel and the latest i came home was 4 in the morning. it was new years day. but i respect my parents boundaries and i tell them if i`m gonna be home late anyways :P

wait.. just remembered. stayed over at my boyfriends house. they went ape shyt. lolololol...

Guest kirstie

whoa. some of your curfews are crazy o.o

im 18 and i dont have a curfew, dont even need to come home. had never been much of an issue when i was 16/17 either. parents worry and dont like it, but they dont do anything about it so.. :X

Guest VeeVeeBOO

my parents are strict. ><

If i'm out with friends, i must be back by 6

if its a house party, most probably up till 10 or 11

but its now often that i get to go out and when i do, i gotta ask for permission @@

Guest MR. LEE'S

hrm not more than 10pm? haih they're way too strict. i ain't really allowed to go out with my friend neither. it was- boring! they always said no or can't to me whenever i asked for a permission from them. my brother is a pain butt since- he didn't ask for a permission and my mom still didn't do anything to him. gaah!

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

My mom goes crazyyyyyyyyy. The longest she's ever let me stayed out was 1 am but I came home close to 2 am anyway :lol:

but omg, she sits in the living room and waits for me when I'm out, it really annoys me and she barely lets me out.

Guest rochelle1tym

I just currently turn 18 , (still living at home until i get my own place)

..but my curfew is at 7pm, being that its winter and t\it gets dark early 5 :30 pm.

But i'm wont complain its cold out lol so i dont mind.

im never allowed out D: yep strict

not even birthday parties unless my mum comes with me too

parents think i might get raped, bashed or kidnapped wth LOL >.>

its always been like that, so im not really an outgoing person

dad said18. i can go whereever i want

he believes when i reach that age i am able look after myself --"

oh well.. jst gotta wait 2 more years ---- for now ill study my richard simmons off :D

Guest killjadeskye

My curfew is at 7 pm. At first, I followed it coz I'm scared of my mom. But now, even when I'm at college, I tend to follow the same curfew. It became a habit somehow..

Guest SillyyJenn

don't got one anymore.

she knows i know how to take care of myself. so yea.

if anything i can just give her a call and say i'm not coming home.

Archived