How Late Do Your Parents Let You Stay Out?

Guest michikocolatte

depends why im out. i'm 18 btw.

ie. if it was badminton then i can stay out till 9pm

if it was a party - 10~11pm

if i was just out with friends then 7pm

but my parents hate me going out at night.. they always say no when i ask.. so i hardly go out at night ~_~

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Xiaoba1tu

I can't go out at night anymore.. :tears:

Curfew until I'm in my 20s. ><

No I didn't get smashed.. etc.

Just the overlyyyprotectiveee parent. <_<

My parents dont' really care, just as long as they know who I'm with and where I'm going.

Only times I'm ever out late is when I'm with my bf hanging out and having dinner, he asks my parents everytime what time they want me back by, they just told me to go and come back whenever ._.

last year, when i just turned 18, my curfew was about 10-11. 11 was usually pushing it, though.

but during the past few months my parents have lightened up a bit. i can come home at 1 the latest as long as i call up every now and then so they know i'm safe.

but seriously, its kinda weird since i live with my bro and my parents are overseas -__-

Guest BobleFisk

With sports and such they never cared if it was in the evening.

If they were worried they'd drive me and pick me up.

And parties.. Well I have no idea and never had cause I've never been interested in parties lol.

When I lived home I never went. Only for a near friend's birthday party xD

Guest Peachdoll_Ocean

No curfew, I'm 21. I never had a curfew when I was younger, my parents trusted me enough to know whats best for me. As long as I told them where I was going and whom I was with, everything was fine. I knew when it was getting "too late" to be hanging out. Nothing special to stay out so long at yah age anyways kids..

Guest Tranberry

My curfew for a long time was to be home by dinner which was at 6pm. Throughout highschool, they still liked me to be home for dinner, but I could go out afterwards. They became more lenient when I was 16ish and my friends or older siblings of friends could drive. Then my curfew became 12ish.

Now I usually like to be home around 12ish to 1. They used to call me if it's 1 and ask if i'm coming home...but now they don't call me anymore. Over the Christmas holidays I would stay out til about 3...and they didn't really say anything. And now that i'm living in residence in university they can't really keep tabs on me anymore. :D They have been gradually giving me more and more space.

But having a sleepover at a friends house would NEVER happen. They're so strict about sleepovers...:(

Guest HappyEndings

I'm 16 and on the days I have school I have to go straight home. On other days when I'm out with friends, I usually have to be back at around 10:30-11:30...they're ok with me coming back home after midnight as long as they know where I am and who i'm with. I guess they're pretty reasonable.

Guest antagonist

I'm 15

& my parents usually don't care what time I stay out since I normally come home early anyways.

Weekdays I work & cheerleading so I might come home around 7-8? Even if I'm just hanging out, I like to be home early.

I don't stay out too late on weekends either.

Maybe around 11-12?

There are times where I might be at a party or some late night thing going on & if I let them know, I'll go home around 2-3.

They let me sleepover sometimes if they know my friends haha.

I'm turning 18 this year and so far, my curfew nowadays are between 6-8PM. =/

For parties, I can stay till 11ish...

I stay at school till 5-6 cuz of bio lab or to finish up hw.

But my parents are so weird. A couple of times I've been off the hook for going out till past midnight and they didn't get mad or anything. :mellow:

I'm not trippin about it though. :)

Normally, its about 5-6pm. Since it takes me an hour and a half to bus home, that's like an hour out. If I tell them a head of time or its the weekend, I can stay out whenever I want. Sometimes I have to stay over at a friends. Stupid friends like to stay out late. If I get my grades up, I can stay out until whenever if I let them know where I am.

Guest chineseduckling

i dont really have an exact "curfew". ill be driving soon, soo ill have a curfew of 11 since my license is a restricted license. it really depends on the situation and my mom's mood...

Guest babeexlo7

I've noticed jus now dat before I didn't really have a curfew. but as I got older and had boyfriends my curfews would be 8:30 or 9 pm which

really sucked cos most ppls parents, they dun care and let them out until like 11 or 12

Archived