How Late Do Your Parents Let You Stay Out?

Guest michikocolatte

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wend3rrs

Depends. If it's to hang out with friends, it's usually around 10 or 11 the latest, but I've came home at like 12 before..didn't end very well. I barely have time now anyways.

Guest x33chiinkiee

my mom doesn't really care how long I stay out (lucky me? xD)

just as long as it isn't past... 12AM?

but my dad... that's another story xD

**still a HSer btw [;

as late as i want as long as i tell them beforehand around what time i'm going back home & where i'm at. one time i stayed out later than i had expected (around 1? not my latest though) & they got angry. but that was it. : )

• 3 weeks later...
Guest captain_retro

never had a curfew

im 15 now and can stay out as late as i want

i go out whenever i want too

i love the nightlife so im always out at night

b/c of parties, get togethers and social dinners

or just catch up with people at starbucks/GJs lol

sometimes we go to the park and just swing and talk

:D

Guest kanako28

I'm 19. As long as I tell my parents where I am, with who and at what time I'm home they're alright with it. I always let them know when I'm leaving the place and coming back so they are less worried.

Guest Carmen.

Hmm well I'm 17, but I don't really have a curfew.

One time I was out with my friends until 1am, and although my mom was kinda mad, she was mad that I didn't call her to tell her I'd be staying out so late...as opposed to getting mad for staying out late.

But I don't actually go out at night that much.

Guest yi_jae_soo

I'm 13 and my curfew is usually about 8-9,but I'm mostly home all the time because I know my parents won't let me go to my friend's house or something because they're too tired. I understand that they had work and all that,but I'm not being outside much...

Guest JAMIESHOCK

I'm almost 19 and they have been pretty lenient with the staying out late business for a while (since hs). They just need to know what time I will be getting home or if I'm staying over at someone's house for the night, etc. I just need to be reachable via phone otherwise they'll get paranoid and pretty angry with me. ):

But, yeah, the latest I driven home was 3am or so, but I was only less than 10 minutes away at a friend's house.

Before I learned how to drive, I usually went home earlier (10pm-12am) if I couldn't get a ride with a friend and needed parents to come get me. :\ But, they were usually fine with me staying over at someone's house whenever.

Actually, most of the times that I went home early were due to my friends' parents wanting them to get home. xD

Guest whiteguy

My parents are the strict Catholic parents you see in movies, but they aren't picky about what time I come home at. I could stay out all night, and as long as I say my prayers I'd be safe. :D

i am 19 years old.

my curfew changes very frequently because it depends on who i am with.

if i am with close friends/family friends who my parents know very well, then my curfew extends to 10:00pm.

if it's a house party, it's 12:00.

but generally with any other people, it's automatically 8:00pm.

on those rare occasions when my dad is working night shifts,

my mom wants me home at least 1:00-2:00am, before my dad gets home.

i also have a bed time too. want to hear? :lol:

• 1 month later...

Archived