How Late Do Your Parents Let You Stay Out?

Guest michikocolatte

Guest KuYA II

parents seem to be more protective on girls then guy...(i think).

well i'm 21, guy, and my parents don't really care how late i stay up just as long i call them so they would at least know i'm still alive xD.

• Replies 644
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kokichi

Dang, I'm 18 and my curfew is 10 D: Like wtf you know. My parents think i might be in danger and get kidnapped, like serious who's going to kidnap a 6ft tall guy?!

Guest princessleenie

My parents let me stay out all night if I wanted to, I think my parents are not strict whatsoever on me or in general, kinda to the point where I think they dont even really care about me. I usually sleepover at my boyfriend/friends house without asking for my parents permission. If they are home when Im about to go or if im packing to go Ill let them know Im going to sleepover at whoevers. Sometimes I call them to let them know. There are days where I would come home the next day at like 11 and they would be like where did you go so early in the morning? yeah... =(

But there were a few times when I came home at like 4am in the morning and my mom and dad would be sitting there waiting for me to come home. It breaks my heart when that happens, I think it happened twice. There would be times where in the summer I would be out everynight and they would call me around 2am to see where I was and if I was coming home soon.

..im turning 17 on the 28th of feb (in a couple weeks YAY :D) and well....after school i have to be at the station for someone to pick me up by 4pm EVERYDAY! no matter what that is the time. on weekends depending on how im getting home they prefer it if i get home by 6pm any later and im dead. but if im with friends who can drive then i can come home as late as i want to aslong as its before 12.

i look at all these different times and im just like.."WHOA" O_O

i feel so ... restricted in a cage -__-

whooa you have a really early curfew. when i was in hs...my parents didn't care how long i stayed out as long as they knew where i was and who i was with. the latest i stayed out in hs was 4:30am :ph34r:

Guest hkd0llie

school nights they like me to be home before 11PM.

weekends/holidays i can be out as late as i want, as long as i let them know where i am, and who i'm with, and i call them every couple of hours to assure them that i'm still alive:)

Guest aznxmushu

when i was in Jrhigh...

my curfew was 10 , if my mom knows pasicfically where i am who i'm with and what i'm doing i can stay out longer... and if i'm with family... dun matter i just have to call home...

but now it dosen't matter i just have to call home to let her know, theres soo much accidents in my city now so shes starting to limit my going out days.

Guest Apple.Mint

gah i wish i can stay out longer too!

hahah on weekdays i'm not even allowed to go out

except if i'm staying afterschool for stuff

but i usually get home before 7 if i stay after school

on weekends i have to tell them before hand where i'm going and what i'm coming home

but let says i said i'm coming back at 9, that means 10 or 11

hahah always

Guest chocobb

ha...im just under a week from 19... the latest i have to be home is like 1130 sometimes even 1030.. no matter who im out with or if im just at a friend's house and can get home myself.

so I take advantage of staying out late when parents are gone. hehe

I'm 18 this year, and I have to be home before sunset. This means around 8 in summer, and 6-ish in winter. Which totally sucks because my younger brother (who's 16) is allowed to stay out until almost midnight.......... dammit.

muchlove!

-jisoo

Archived