Ajoo Offical Thread

christiiiina

Guest mandapanda

I love him<3 hahaha i love his song, first kiss too. Its been repeating on my playlist lol I love the dance~

His debut performance was really good I thought but I think the second perf was better. He looked at the camera more hahaha i died a little >< he's sooo cute<3

In some of the pictures, he looks like se7en hahaha sooooo adorable<3

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being a sworn fangirl of pop songs [as long as they're sung by people who can actually sing], I LOVE his song. I'm looking forward to more work from him.

I do love everything else about him too. He's got gorgeous eyes, wonderful high cheekbones, and his lips~to die for. XD This noona has been hooked by the beautiful sexy jailbait. ^^;

[i swear, it's the little kids who are doing music I like, FT Island, KARA, Battle, Big Bang, now him. XD]

Guest mandapanda

YAY!! Ajoo got his own forum already?? haha definitely joining~

I hope he has more fans >< I love this guy lol

Guest j3ssia

i love how his album came out on valentines day!!

hahhaha soo cute!!

hes good looking!! :)

hope he gets the rookie award for 2008!!

HWAITING!! hehehe

Guest Sungminnnie

25pjy4n.jpg

Last February 22 at KBS “Music Bank,” Epik High member Tablo, who is an MC of the show, expressed how he is impressed of new singer A-JOO’s voice. A-JOO had his debut performance of “First Kiss” on this episode.

“He has a very attractive voice that has a unique timbre to it. I felt the difference of A-JOO’s voice against other singers’. I’m looking forward to his next activities,” Tablo said.

Music fans were also all-praise for the new singer and posted comments like “He’s got vocals that can’t be easily heard from guys,” “He’s like a comet that appeared in the male solo singer market,” and “His style and vocals are fresh” in music sites like Melon and Dosirak and fan sites.

Meanwhile, STAM Entertainment, A-JOO’s label, commented that A-JOO’s voice is a product of a 6-year training.

“There is a charm to his unique sweet voice and A-JOO made an effort to maintain the same voice during his puberty. His voice’s timbre is what sets him apart from other male singers,” STAM Entertainment commented.

Source: Joynews24

translated: krnloop

Got this from asianfanatics.

Guest BiNueng

OMG!!! I'm in love his song! (for a while now)

He's so talented and CUTEEEE!!!

It's like he has a little bit of every singer I like lol but still be himself and very unique~

I've watched his pef online.....That was hot!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to see more of him^^

Guest lalaleidy

I saw him last night on Arirang and I fell in love with him. haha ;)

he's really hot!! and and and... i love his song, 1st kiss. ;)

Guest iflytothesky

his voice is really unique and fresh and first kiss has a pretty catchy tune to it ^^

not bad for a starting singer and my god he's so young too!

i feel like a ahjumma i swear :blink:

he needs more stage presence and stamina though but he's just starting off so wheee good future ahead (((:

oh damn

he's h . o . t

majorly hot

finally ..

some new solo acts

^^

that are of the pop genre .. :) (well, kinda.. hehe)

edit

i have just watched his music video

and HOLY CAMOLEY

this dude's oozing with hotness..

i've never been in a state of trance ever since I fell in love(been infatuated actually) w/ TVXQ some years ago..

he's got the perfect mix of everything..

his smooth skin and pale complexion.. not to mention, his very kissable lips.. makes him look like a very pretty boy which in any note for a fangirl like most of us here, isn't so bad

in comparison to his pretty face, his perfectly-shaped jawline.. godly proportioned features .. and natural charm

makde me totally infatuated with him

he's such a charmer.. totally.. the MV says it all

gosh.. I began squealing when they showed shots during the photobooth scene and the rest, I continued on XDDDD

he was just too cute.. and is it just me or does the girl in the end look a bit like younha? or is it younha? i'm too uninformed.. been too busy to check up with her activities lately..

anyway, i think i'm gonna have a new obsession .. XDD

the only problem ajoo has is that sometimes he does look a bit girly..

aside from the looks department, i think he's also not that bad in dancing

his singing? just mediocre.. its still not of my taste as of the moment..

i do hope he improves on.. and catches the melody of the song later on

Guest xj. jin

First, I wish to say thank you to everyone of you, for supporting Ajoo and leaving him amazing comments.

& Also thank you to those of you who have joined the First International Fan Forum for Ajoo [AjooKiss].

It means a lot. ^ O^

- xj. jin / ai. jaejin x @ AK

And so this doesn't really seem like a spam post and this is my first.

I'll actually comment on Ajoo. XD;;

He's 5 days older than me~! @___@

darn him...

but he's so pretty and good looking. D;

and his voice is really good, along with his dancing.

I wish he'd teach me how to dance. XD;;

gah. i love him~ > __ < <3

Guest little_sushi

^

Finally there's someone making a LJ com for him.

I wanted to make one, but was kinda lazy.

Thanks for this infor :D

Guest infinityyy

so i finally got to listen to his songs..

they're really catchy and upbeat<3; but imo, he doesn't speak clearly enough when singing.

it's like.. it goes a little strong on the first syllables of a word and then goes reeeally soft.

his music video doesn't present his dancing well at all either--the dance seemed really simple and easy to perform. (i still need to look up his performances for a better take) Watched both of his first performances and i still think the same about his dancing.

he's adorable nonetheless ^^ -- and gosh the song is so catchy :D

Archived