katie holmes

Guest BeatofboA

Guest BeatofboA
and some baby news
old pic, pardon if this is in the wrong section, but i'd just like to share :P mods pls inform me if i'm wrong, hope i didn't flout the rules: 07fo.th.jpg baby news! Silent Scientology birth for Tom and Katie? Group's birth principles call for no music or talking during labor While Hollywood awaits a due date for Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes' baby, one thing is already a known fact — when the baby does arrive, Scientology will play a major role. Tom and Katie are likely to follow the church's "silent birth" guidelines during delivery, which means no music and no talking during the birth, which also means no screaming during the pains of labor. The doctrine also states that newborns cannot be poked or prodded for medical tests or even spoken to for the first seven days of their lives, believing that babies go through so much pain during the birth, they shouldn't have to experience any further discomfort or sensory experience that could return later in life to haunt them. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Sometimes i think scientology is a little crazy..SILENT labouR? like? Did it even consider the feelings of the mom? It seems like it considers the child's health more than the mom's herself. If i'm a woman i won't give birth honestly. Edit: OOPS! i posted in the wrong section, could someone help me shift it to the other celebs section? I must have been crossed eyed.

Guest yuans7love

^i know... they don't even allow screaming??

and no talking to the baby for 7 days?? like it hurts their ears or something??

Guest shinhwa_luver

woah.scientology seems weird!

silent birth?

and moreover,the baby is not allowed to take any medical tests within a week?

what if the baby is in danger??

Guest graceyoon

hmm i was reading a magazine and some other celebrity who is also a scientologist said that women can scream when in labour... i think it was john travolta's wife ferget

Guest KimBoLee

HAHAHA

wow can katie , or should i say kate, get any more whipped?

the baby goes thru soo much pain during birth . and the mother doesn't ? that alone shows how pathetic this is

Guest Happy_Day

I've kind of lost respect for Katie Holmes. She used to be my favorite American actress, but after the whole Tom-Kat thing..

Why should L. Ron Hubbard a man, dictate how a woman should have her baby. All those scientologist adults were fine being spoken to.

Archived