What Kind Of Headphones Do You Have/use?

Guest ^_O

Guest kj-lee-

I was very satisfied with Sony headphones used over years, but Since I tried Bose at first,  it has been my favorite headphone till now. Bose rocks!

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Extreana

i have the ifrogz earpollution ozone! (in purple)

they just recently broke, though... i think i'll repurchase; 6 months is pretty good for $20 earbuds, right?

Guest jacqg

Hurm I'm actually considering to buy custom IEMs, anyone have a pair that they'd like to recommend? Currently just looking at Kozee Infinity 1

Guest shufflepuck

ATH EM7, clip-ons, I love these, so comfortable... but since they aren't available in stores anymore, I don't use them as often as before.

Koss UR40, they have a lot of bass.

Guest Hatori79

Hurm I'm actually considering to buy custom IEMs' date=' anyone have a pair that they'd like to recommend? Currently just looking at Kozee Infinity 1[/quote']

I currently use Unique Melody's Merlin. I wouldn't recommend it though (purely for the service). The after sales service (Australian post, not sure about other countries') for a 1kAUD/USD earphones is just miserable. Sound wise; it has some similarities to the Audeze's LCD2, which I quite enjoy. It doesn't completely isolate as it has a port for the dynamic driver.

I would also like to express my dissatisfaction for JH Audio and their service. Had a few email conversations with them for one of their customs except they sounded like they didn't want to have my business. I was looking at the JH13 at the time.

Assuming your budget I don't think there are any other companies that produce custom earphones for less than 200$.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest h2obubbli

I've learnt im not to be trusted with expensive headphones as i keep breaking them!

I just bought myself a pair of:

JVC - XX Xtreme Xplosives 

41ly2DDngnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Guest ReplayMVP

V-Moda LP Crossfade White Pearl.
The sound quality is great and it wasn't so pricey, just about 80 bucks and its aesthetically appealing.
Best looking full-sized headphones I've ever seen.
The bass is a bit overbearing but it blocks out outside sounds pretty well.
You can remove the ear phone wire and wear it for fashion haha.
Best part is that, unlike Beats (which is unreasonably expensive), my V-Moda headphones don't need batteries.
I also got retweeted by the V-MODA twitter acc after putting my two cents in about it so it was well worth it in my opinion LOL <3.

V-Moda_Crossfade_LP_white_pearl_with_cas

• 4 weeks later...

HOSHIKO-- said: Bang & Olufsen headphones. Gah, the best.

bang_olufsen_a8_earphones_1.jpg
I've been lusting after these for years now.
Still haven't bit the bullet.

I have the Monster Turbines, and the Audio Technica M50s anniversary edition.I recently acquired a pair of New Balance headphones for free at a local Sports Authority.All three function swimmingly.

2a4o7it.jpg
33le9fq.jpg
14j5k07.jpg

I modded the ATH-M50s to have a 3.5mm auxillary port jack so I may switch between cables whenever I please. It allows me to switch from everyday use (with a 4 foot cable) to monitoring my guitar through my effector (15 foot cable).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest janelleski

i use urbanears <3 because i'm in love with the color (pink).i don't splurge on headphones >.< but i want to own a pair of beats in pink color please.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest iianthony

ordered a pair of audio technica ath-m50s. Just wondering if anybody on here runs an amp with these and have heard a difference in sound. and also if you are running an amp, what amp are you using. i was thinking the fiio e6 but i heard it doesnt do much.

I'm using a Grado SR60. 
My earphone just broke a while back, but i can't possibly use Grado on the streets because its an open-can -.-"I'm looking for a replacement & i'll appreciate any recommendations. I'm fine with headphones or earphones, just not in-ears because the sounds are a little too "enclosed" for my liking. Thanks in advance? ;)

Guest AiMango

Hm.. I dunno if I posted here already or not.. I have these Sennheisers, but without the orange (pure white):HD-229-White.jpg
I dont use them -that- often, though. Only at home. On the go, I use skullcandy earbuds. 

Archived