What Kind Of Headphones Do You Have/use?

Guest ^_O

The Elecom Headphones http://i.yai.bz/assets/17/776/s_p1005077617.jpg look so cute, does anyone know the quality of them?

I have those ones... In red.

They're pretty good, very clear sound and they block out a fair amount of noise without you realising it (that's the case for me anyway).

For the $30 or so that they cost, I think it's not too bad :]

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MUGETSU

i have pink jvc marshmallows. i hate them now. i initially bought them because i thought they were cute, but now they're getting on my nerves. must get different ones NOW!

these are pretty good canal earphones...got good reviews.

what I did was change the foam tips and put silicon tips on from my cell phone earbuds. that should make it more comfortable.

or if you're too used to the ear buds just sitting in your ear rather than (or hate the feel of) canal buds that go directly into your ear then ... can't really do much about that lol

awww the audio technica ATH-SQ5/ the one utada used in her mv is reeeally pretty! i shall go check it out in stores. in desperate need of a earpiece/headphone DD: ipod earpieces spoil OH SO EASILY):

Guest andyroxs

hahah i told you so huh

is the static gone now?

um, its not gone. A little less prominent than before. Im just giving up on the static. Its surely the walkmans problem. I just hope its not a defect.

Guest wOo-FIN.K.L-

Like I said before, if you want to make sure its not a defect use google/check other forums to see if other people have the same problem. :)

Guest andyroxs

Like I said before, if you want to make sure its not a defect use google/check other forums to see if other people have the same problem. :)

i looked.... since i dont know any exclusive sony forums, didnt really find any

Guest W0nderB0yUlzzang:-

I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows Any Good Sound Quality Headphones Around Here In The U.S. But They Also Look A Little Fashionable?

And Do They Sell Any Audio Technica Over Here Or Is That Only In Japan? O.o

Guest radicalCHOPSTIX

how do you guys carry headphones around ? im afraid if i bought nice ones and took them around they would probably die in my backpack.

Guest tashikoma

now i use apple earphone because of my iphone ..

but i used to have sennheiser mx300, really good earphones and kinda cheap on ebay (some singapour sellers)

486536-A.jpg

Guest CKalvin

I Was Wondering If Anyone Knows Any Good Sound Quality Headphones Around Here In The U.S. But They Also Look A Little Fashionable?

basically everything is available in the us. AKG, audiotechnica, koss, list goes on...

how do you guys carry headphones around ? im afraid if i bought nice ones and took them around they would probably die in my backpack.

i jst have em resting on my neck if i'm not using them. either that or i keep it in a case in my bag

now i use apple earphone because of my iphone ..

but i used to have sennheiser mx300, really good earphones and kinda cheap on ebay (some singapour sellers)

486536-A.jpg

1. they're cx300 not mx 300

2. why is there a razer case?!

Guest wOo-FIN.K.L-

i looked.... since i dont know any exclusive sony forums, didnt really find any

lies! What model do you have.

Fashionable is a very subjective thing :P so can't help you there, but to get some AT headphones/earphones/iems you're best bet is to import them from japan by using pricejapan.com or audiocubes.com.

Guest andyroxs

lies! What model do you have.

im serious... well, apart from soompi, im not a member of any other forum of ANY sort. Umm, i have NWZ A726

Guest wOo-FIN.K.L-

I've tried the A7xxx series with my Etymotic ER4Ps and they didn't have any static and had minimal background noise. they're not supposed to have static with the shure se530s either. I think you may have a lemon.

Guest andyroxs

I've tried the A7xxx series with my Etymotic ER4Ps and they didn't have any static and had minimal background noise. they're not supposed to have static with the shure se530s either. I think you may have a lemon.

well... i did drop it twice... both from only about 1 or 2 feet, but still. You said dropping makes static right? And can i somehow make the sony people let me exchange?

Guest monica72691

n1280142100_30157158_1898.jpg

brand;sennheisers.

people say they are good but that the wiring sucks.

dont know so much about the wiring though because i'm a total klutz, and i've had them for a while and they're perfectly fine.

works awesome for counterstrike

i use them for gaming.

i has subwooferz for musix [:

...that i steal from my bro of course.

dude, you guys are ballin' i just use my ipod headphones. i want some skullcandy. they're cute.

I know, right? Ya'll be gettin' all fancy and all.

Uhh, I use my iPod earphones... and when I can't find 'em, I use my PSP earphones. My last resort when I can't find either is this Sony earphones which I think came from my mom's old Walkman from the 90s. :lol:

I used to have huge headphones that I would use with my electric piano, but I lost them. :blink: I don't know how. They were really huge.

It seems that most people recommend and use Sennheisers for great sound quality, and those who like style with decent sound quality recommend SkullCandy.

I used to like SkullCandy until I found mix-style. I want one of them! But reviews on it's 50/50 and in the extremes! People either say they suck, or they're amazing. :unsure:

Guest wOo-FIN.K.L-

well... i did drop it twice... both from only about 1 or 2 feet, but still. You said dropping makes static right? And can i somehow make the sony people let me exchange?

dropping it could result in static, not always. If it's still under warranty try get it fixed by sending it back to Sony.

Archived