강성훈 The Kang Sung Hoon Thread ♪

Guest Cassiopeia4ever

AHH! Im listening to Sechskies right now! I hope I can see ALL the sechskies member together, I also hope KSH Comes back!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Sechs Kies’ Kang Sung Hoon reveals he was in personal debt and was extorted by a loan shark

Former Sechs Kies member Kang Sung Hoon (31) revealed a personal story of being threatened by a loan shark gang member who was recently taken into custody by the police.

On March 9th, SBS’s “8PM News” reported that between September of 2009 and November of 2010, the former idol star borrowed a total of $600,000 USD from the money broker to pay fees for his agency, but was later threatened by the broker that he would leak his situation to the media if he didn’t pay on time. As a result, Kang Sung Hoon was extorted an additional total amount of $400,000 USD in interest between January and October of 2010.

During a phone conversation with SBS News, Kang Sung Hoon expressed, “He threatened (blackmailed) me with the secret that a celebrity like me was in a personal debt. I was scared for a long time because of what people might have thought of me if I told someone.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/sech-kies-kang-sung-hoon-reveals-he-was-in-personal-debt-and-was-extorted-by-a-loan-shark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...

just found out about kang sung hoon thru TTWWNIL we were going crazy who is singing the bgm in ep 2 after months of searching we found out is was a sechs kies couple song  and of course kang sung hoon voice is to die for  the chorus part at first, thought its a girl singing it so sexy now i search everything about him... i tried  to download all his songs now oh his voice is making me fall in love with him and cute manly guy too so its a win win. hope you do a tv show KSH LOVE YOU FIGHTING:wub:  

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived