Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest beautifulxmess

MOE!! woooaah..thanks for the pics! never saw those before!

i actually love seeing pics of JJH óutside'. he's always smiling which is so cute!

hyunbin_sweetie, agree with everything u said. hehehe...

Guest Remember Me

^ Thanks for the pics. Gosh, this man is hot.

Okay, here's a short JJH clip guys!

the wonderful jihye aka SUPER STARR* translated this so million thanks to her!

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1HVDX7N...YL3DT88Y6I3SN2U

TRANSLATION:

yeah, my name is Joo Ji Hoon.

for 2 and a half years, i was in fashion shows, and i also did some commercials, and now i got to be in an MBC drama.

"yeah, i know its a good opportunity. yeah, i heard all about you. If you dont pay me back this time, you know what will happen. just by this month, just give me $1000. I have to do business too. You need to pitch in money too! What, are you conserving your money? If you dont have money to buy shoes, what, do you run barefoot then? Hey HEY, YOUNG GEE SHHHII!"

Thank you.

--------------------------------------------

as i was saying to Ji Hye, this is recent clip, dated 29/01/06 so im thinking it might be for 'Spring Waltz''?? Not too sure.

His character from the scene is immensely different from Shin in Goong. It's from cold and standoff-ish to pissed off in the funny kind of way. Lol, I don't even know if I'm making sense, but whatever his character, he's doing very well in acting for a newbie.

Guest SUjjang

haha i knew bumping this thread would help.. now my job here at the shin camp is gone. i'm gonna spazz more and again in the yul thread ;D

hope you shinnie campers have fun <3

Guest beautifulxmess

J.Lee, WELCOME!! haha...nice to see u in this thread. Jung ji Hoon as in Bi right? hehhee....i guess the abbreviation ;JJ'H can be very cnfusing then!

remember me: wow...took the words right of my mouth. yeah, i'm not sure exactly what he's acting in that clip is for but whatever it is, looks like he learned off goong n improved his acting. good for him! yeah, i thort it was kinda funny..he jus sort of blows up at the end..haha..

jihye: NOOOO! dun leave us! i demand u to stay in this thread...as well as KJH's! hehe...u can be like me..alternating between the two threads..(so greedy, hehe)

Guest SUjjang

jihye: NOOOO! dun leave us! i demand u to stay in this thread...as well as KJH's! hehe...u can be like me..alternating between the two threads..(so greedy, hehe)

haha. i'm not jihye. and i'm sure jihye will not leave because.. she is definately a SHIN camper. me on the other hand.. i'm a YUL camper. haha ;D.

nancy. don't worry. i'll be back.. ;D

Guest rainbowfull.

OHMY..I OWN THIS PAGE TOO? WOW IM LIKE ON A ROLE TODAYYYY!!

YES. I AM GOING TO STAY HERE. DUHHHH ;]

shin love(;

muahs.

next time, maybe ill make some shin love banners. yeahhh?

--Jihye*

Guest beautifulxmess

haha. i'm not jihye. and i'm sure jihye will not leave because.. she is definately a SHIN camper. me on the other hand.. i'm a YUL camper. haha ;D.

nancy. don't worry. i'll be back.. ;D

LOL!! SO SORRY Sujjang!! had no idea why i got u guys mixed up..its my eyes i swear...getting too excited for tomorrow, i believe im not seeing straight. hahaa...

but nevertheless, thats great, come back n visit us often! heck..camp here if u like! hehee

and to jihye my spazzy partner, yes indeedy..make sum shin love banners! love to see em! ^^

Guest SUjjang

LOL!! SO SORRY Sujjang!! had no idea why i got u guys mixed up..its my eyes i swear...getting too excited for tomorrow, i believe im not seeing straight. hahaa...

but nevertheless, thats great, come back n visit us often! heck..camp here if u like! hehee

and to jihye my spazzy partner, yes indeedy..make sum shin love banners! love to see em! ^^

haha. nancy. i'll always camp here as well as the jung hoon thread. heck i always camp in the jung hoon thread. i'm like every other post =D.. i'd make more banners... but i'm not gifted in photoshop T_T;;.. OH WELL!. haha...

jihye is madd good at banners. right my love? haha. jihye. i told you that you should have come in this thread ;D.. i'm glad i sent you the link <3.

it's okay nancy. i am always like that :D

Guest rainbowfull.

jihye is madd good at banners. right my love? haha. jihye. i told you that you should have come in this thread ;D.. i'm glad i sent you the link <3.

it's okay nancy. i am always like that :D

AAHHAHA. im not good *hides*

Guest Remember Me

^Lol. Don't worry I don't think you guys (girls...y'know, figure of speech) are the only ones. Is there anything on his discogrophy? I would love to know the story of how he became a model turned actor.

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

MOE!! woooaah..thanks for the pics! never saw those before!

i actually love seeing pics of JJH óutside'. he's always smiling which is so cute!

hyunbin_sweetie, agree with everything u said. hehehe...

hahahahaha i knoe its just sooo whats the word.........................GORGOEUS and

smooth and soft and ...............hashaha gettign a lito carried away LOL

omg, this whole thread is entirely like Sujjang, Nancy & me.

WHERES THE SHINN CAMPERS?

MANNN.

RECRUIIITTT :]

--Jihye*

o0o0o0o0o0o i am shin camper i am gonna come here more often no worries

by the way i am christine but since there are so0o0o0o mnay christines here

you can call me CHRISCO hahaha GOOONG is gonna be on SOOOOOON

i cant waitttttttttttt shin in bed hehehehehe luvng that image LOL =D

Guest rainbowfull.

^Lol. Don't worry I don't think you guys (girls...y'know, figure of speech) are the only ones. Is there anything on his discogrophy? I would love to know the story of how he became a model turned actor.

haha hopefully, we arent the only ones(: &i'll try to find out about his discography.

the only thing i know is he got into acting, because first he was a model. lol.

o0o0o0o0o0o i am shin camper i am gonna come here more often no worries

by the way i am christine but since there are so0o0o0o mnay christines here

you can call me CHRISCO hahaha GOOONG is gonna be on SOOOOOON

i cant waitttttttttttt shin in bed hehehehehe luvng that image LOL =D

HEY CHRISCO :] im Jihye!

omg i love Goong too. i cant wait to see the bed scene XD WUHAHAHHAA.

keep the shin love coming, guys!

--Jihye*