Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest Airine Pratama

is he the one that was in a group called S? i think i know who he is now. kekeke hes popular with his big lips on Xman lol

yes he's the one in S group ...

guys i bet this thread will explode like crazy when Goong and Spring Waltz's airing ...

all the girls will come over here :P

Yes.. it seems like he'll have a nice deep voice. (x

I dont know why, but he reminds me of Kang Dong Won and Bi in some pictures. O___O

He's not cute, but he's really handsome. I like his smile, and he's definitely model material. ;D

I think you're right ...

With Kang Dong Won i think it's the model appearance ...

i just hope joo jihoon can act.

as much as kang dongwon is model and nice looking and all, i think it would be nice if kdw's acting was up to the same level. i'm worried that joo jihoon might end up being like kdw's case.... but who knows maybe jjh got good acting lessons/coaching....

Guest beautifulxmess

I dont know why, but he reminds me of Kang Dong Won and Bi in some pictures. O___O

yea, that's what i thought too. especially in this pic

00665256_2.jpg

must be the angle though because otherwise, doesn't look like bi at all..

i just hope joo jihoon can act.

I too am anxious to see how his acting is...but hey, he might another Kwon Sang Woo or So Ji Sup....XD

I wouldn't be surprised though if his acting isn't too impressive...oh well..we'll see in a few months time. *crosses fingers*

guys i bet this thread will explode like crazy when Goong and Spring Waltz's airing ...

Yeah, but at least we can say that we were the ones who knew him (saw the potential and attraction) before he became a hit...(did that make sense? haha, I'm sure you all know what I'm trying to say :P ).

I swear he's so cute!! He should definitely smile more!

Yep, like everyone else said, let's hope he acts as good as he looks. Shin's character is very arrogant at times, I have to admit, I'm a sucker for arrogant characters.

Guest minshoo

yes he's the one in S group ...

im pretty sure eunhye's thread will be explode also :)

Guest beautifulxmess

WAH! thanks so much Moe! I'm heading right towards the net cafe later to view all these clips..damn dialup!

Is it ok if I move the clip to the front page to make it more accessible? i'll certainly credit. XD

Guest beautifulxmess

I happen to stumble across a clip of Joo Ji Hoon.

Go here and click on the bar just under his picture and the clip will load.

http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/general/general_v...508091031096929

Gah, he's got the sweetest smile. And his voice. Very nice.

A few pictures credited to the site.

A smiling pic of him.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YES!! *punches air* After abt 45 mins, the clip loaded! hahaha...my persistence paid off coz YAH! I got to see JJH SMILE! Not once, not twice but 3 TIMES! LOL....*goes into her delirious fangirl mode* Once again moe, thanks for sharing this..u made my day. And yes..his voice IS nice...the only worrying factor is his acting now..but we'll see!

Moe, you're like my "Palace" thread co-spammer, besides beautifulxmess and Ji Young..hehe. Thank you! He looked really cute in the clip, especially when he smiled.

ahaha..yeah, we've been pretty active havnt we? All i do is circulate around these threads now..lol..i hope this drama would be good, seriously. So much expectations on my part..haha.....

Guest minshoo

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YES!! *punches air* After abt 45 mins, the clip loaded! hahaha...my persistence paid off coz YAH! I got to see JJH SMILE! Not once, not twice but 3 TIMES! LOL....*goes into her delirious

beautifulxmess you're so funny!!! :) he has a really nice smile i have to agree :lol:

Moe, you're like my "Palace" thread co-spammer, besides beautifulxmess and Ji Young..hehe. Thank you! He looked really cute in the clip, especially when he smiled.

I've never been this active in a thread like this before. But I'm seriously excited to see the drama, so I'll support the thread.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! YES!! *punches air* After abt 45 mins, the clip loaded! hahaha...my persistence paid off coz YAH! I got to see JJH SMILE! Not once, not twice but 3 TIMES! LOL....*goes into her delirious fangirl mode* Once again moe, thanks for sharing this..u made my day. And yes..his voice IS nice...the only worrying factor is his acting now..but we'll see!

ahaha..yeah, we've been pretty active havnt we? All i do is circulate around these threads now..lol..i hope this drama would be good, seriously. So much expectations on my part..haha.....

lol. Poor you. Dial up is a pain in the rear-end. Yeah, it's nice to see him smile that much.

Speaking of actor, when you guys watched the clip, remember that baseball bat swinging part where Ji Hoon was swinging the baseball bat? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was when he was shooting a scene for some drama some time back. I think the title was called 'Old Love' -- has anyone ever heard of it?

Guest beautifulxmess

Thank gosh he's a model...there's so many pics of him floating around the net when you search hard enough.. :D

He's definately cute/hot. Can't wait to see him paired up with YEH.

gadisea79aw.th.jpg gadisea62yj.th.jpg pisci38213640268th.th.gif

kenzo82992ts.th.jpg mag10aa.th.jpg mag22wn.th.jpg

And moe, I've never heard of the drama..haha..his role must've been really small though. His profiles around the net hasn't listed any dramas/movies under his name. anyone else seen it?

creds; empas+various site

I haven't heard of that drama either.

Nancy, those two last pics are so cute! I love his smile, it seems so sincere...haha.

Yes, thank goodness he's a model, so many pics! But honestly, I prefer him to look...normal and not all made up like how he is in his shoots...they make him look so weird, lol!

Guest Sammystic

I`m so happy that there are other people as well who think he`s HOT! I heard "Palace" will be the first drama starring Joo Ji Hoon but after seeing the pictures for the official "Goong" cast I think they really messed up his hair. <_< It really is a good thing that he`s a model so you can find his pictures all over the net. :)