Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

17 hours ago, thanie said:

Yay! I'm getting excited for year 2020. My question: Did Park Shin Hye or her agency made a confirmation with Sisyphus: The Myth? I don't want to build high hopes :smile:

Hi thanie, as far as I know, no confirmation yet on her side to do this but, this sounds like a promising project for her. :P

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*** "Kingdom: Season 2" will be coming to Netflix soon. Netflix release date will be on March next year (2020) with (6) Episodes.   It's terrifying and entertaining & excellent horror. It's the very first South Korean original series on Netflix. It’s been a long wait for Season 2, but fans will be overjoyed to see the series return next year. :P

K-Dramas-Coming-to-Netflix-2020-Kingdom-

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Guest changed the title to Ju Jihun 주지훈 - Upcoming Drama: Kingdom Season 2 in March 2020

@willenette, Hi says-hi-smiley-emoticon.gif   
Thank you for all the updates.

I was disappointed with "The Item" as a drama, but I loved both Ju Ji-Hun and Kim Kang-Woo performances. I was glued to the screen because of them.

Have you watched Kingdom Season 1 yet? What did you think?

I am super looking forward to these drama in 2020...  Just seeing the photo of those 4:wub:,  made my heart skip...

Waves also to @Moon River, and @thanie. Nice to meet you.  panda-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actors Joo Ji-hoon, Ko Kyu-pil and Lee Sang-yeop will appear as guests on 'Kim Nam Gil's Super Mega Great Show in the Universe to be held on Dec. 8, 2019 at the Hall of Peace, Kyunghee University, Seoul, SK.

Joo Ji Hoon is one of Kim Nam Gil's close friend in the entertainment industry. They are close enough to publicly mention each other's names in television and awards testimony. Meanwhile, Ko Kyu Pil and Lee Sang Yeob recently appeared with Kim Nam Gil in tvN's Trans-Siberian Pathfinders. Kyu Pil became friends with Kim Nam Gil through SBS drama The Fiery Priest.

20191206113910811bjsk.jpg

source

• Love 1

9 hours ago, irilight said:

I was disappointed with "The Item" as a drama, but I loved both Ju Ji-Hun and Kim Kang-Woo performances. I was glued to the screen because of them.

I am super looking forward to these drama in 2020...  Just seeing the photo of those 4:wub:,  made my heart skip...

Waves also to @Moon River, and @thanie. Nice to meet you.  panda-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actors Joo Ji-hoon, Ko Kyu-pil and Lee Sang-yeop will appear as guests on 'Kim Nam Gil's Super Mega Great Show in the Universe to be held on Dec. 8, 2019 at the Hall of Peace, Kyunghee University, Seoul, SK.

Joo Ji Hoon is one of Kim Nam Gil's close friend in the entertainment industry. They are close enough to publicly mention each other's names in television and awards testimony. Meanwhile, Ko Kyu Pil and Lee Sang Yeob recently appeared with Kim Nam Gil in tvN's Trans-Siberian Pathfinders. Kyu Pil became friends with Kim Nam Gil through SBS drama The Fiery Priest.

20191206113910811bjsk.jpg

source

Hello i says-hi-smiley-emoticon.gif . I really liked the drama "The item" (and ofc i watched because of Ju Ji Hoon:heart:).I have watched kingdom so many time and i can't wait for season 2 :wub: i love the drama because is a historical drama (and i love this type of drama) and because has zombies(first time i see something with zombies).

Ju Ji Hoon was invited by Kim Nam Gil(because he's one of Kim Nam Gil best friends) i love both of them so much and  i love the fact that they are friends :wub:(they are in my top 3 korean actors i love )

• Like 1

13 hours ago, irilight said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice meeting you, too @irilight. That's a very cute bear right there! 

• Love 1

On 12/7/2019 at 2:44 AM, Mariana Marc said:

have watched kingdom so many time and i can't wait for season 2 :wub: i love the drama because is a historical drama (and i love this type of drama) and because has zombies(first time i see something with zombies).

Ju Ji Hoon was invited by Kim Nam Gil(because he's one of Kim Nam Gil best friends) i love both of them so much and  i love the fact that they are friends 

@Mariana Marc, Hi  :)

Good to know about Kingdom. I love historical drama, and I love ju Ji-Hun.  I am just not into zombies material.
But will try. See new article about it below.

I too love both Ju Ji Hoon, and Kim Nam Gil.  I also love the fact that they are friends. They are both also such exquisite actors!

On 12/7/2019 at 7:17 AM, thanie said:

Nice meeting you, too @irilight. That's a very cute bear right there! 

@thanie   animated-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Korean Zombie Series on Netflix Among NYT's Best Int'l Shows

photo1129627.jpg

Netflix's first Korean drama series, "Kingdom", has been named among the 10 Best International Shows of the year by The New York Times.

The series starring Bae Doona, Ju Ji-hoon and Ryu Seung-ryong revolves around a doomed crown price who investigates a mysterious epidemic.

"Dynamiting the conventions of the [Korean] historical drama series, this rollicking, satirical horror-adventure... adds a zombielike plague and some class-divide comedy to what otherwise looks like a typical tale of 16th-century palace intrigue", the NYT wrote.

"Kingdom", garnered instant attention upon its release early this year and the second season of the show is scheduled to start airing in March next year.

source

On 12/7/2019 at 6:44 PM, Mariana Marc said:

Hello i says-hi-smiley-emoticon.gif . I really liked the drama "The item" (and ofc i watched because of Ju Ji Hoon:heart:).I have watched kingdom so many time and i can't wait for season 2 :wub: i love the drama because is a historical drama (and i love this type of drama) and because has zombies(first time i see something with zombies).

Ju Ji Hoon was invited by Kim Nam Gil(because he's one of Kim Nam Gil best friends) i love both of them so much and  i love the fact that they are friends :wub:(they are in my top 3 korean actors i love )

Hi Mariana Marc, I like the drama, too! He has sent a thoughtful gift to Jin Se Yeon! She thanked Joo Ji Hoon as she uploaded photos of the coffee truck he sent to the filming site of her upcoming drama. Please see the picture blow - The banners on the coffee truck reads, “I support actress Jin Se Yeon and the drama ‘Queen: Love and War,'” and “Please drink warm coffee and cheer up.” :P

Picture credit : soompi news

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*** Another new poster & teaser for "Hyena" - In a sequence of shots from the teaser, we see the two fighting in the office.   This new Friday-Saturday drama is currently set to premiere in just a few weeks on February 21, following Stove League. Below are also some captures from the drama. I like the chemistry. She mostly stars in movies, that's why I rarely see her in small screen. Although, she was just a 2nd choice for the drama. she brought the fiery passion needed in the drama. I have never seen Song Hye Kyo in a role like this yet so, it's COOL that Kim Hye-soo took this drama. I'm in! :lol:

hyposter.jpg

hyt2.jpg

hyt3.jpg

hyt5.jpg

hyt6.jpg

Spoiler

hyt7.jpg

hyt8.jpg

hyt10.jpg

hyt11.jpg

hyt12.jpg

hyt13.jpg

Via Hankyung, Sports Chosun / dramabeans

Spoiler

*** JJH may be starring in another new movie! KeyEast confirmed that he was in talks for the leading role in the upcoming film “Silence” (literal title). He is currently reviewing an offer to appear in the movie. “Silence” will tell the story of the events that occur after a mysterious beast escapes during a chain-reaction car collision on a bridge one foggy night. Ohhh.........in case Joo Ji Hoon accepts the role, he will be very busy this year - he has a drama & another (2) movies at the same time.  So, he will have total of (3) movies for 2020.......... “Silence” is currently aiming to begin filming sometime in the second half of this year. I'm also excited for this one if he takes this.  :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Drama viewership ratings for the week of Feb. 17-23, 2020

dramaratings_2.jpg

Legal drama "Hyena" premiered to 10.3 percent. 

Friday, Feb. 21      
Hyena 1 SBS 10.3%
Itaewon Class 7 JTBC 12.3%
Saturday, Feb. 22      
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 81 KBS 22.4%
Beautiful Love, Wonderful Life 82 KBS 26.9%
No Second Chances 61 MBC 8.6%
No Second Chances 62 MBC 10.7%
No Second Chances 63 MBC 10.7%
No Second Chances 64 MBC 11.5%
Hyena 2 SBS 9.0%
Itaewon Class 8 JTBC 12.6%
Tell Me What You Saw 7 OCN 1.8%
Hi Bye, Mama! 1 tvN 5.9%

(skipped unrelated.....)

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2020/02/drama-viewership-ratings-for-the-week-of-feb-17-23-2020/

*** JJH is one among the stars who's making contribution to help with the prevention of the novel corona virus (COVID-19) as the number of cases continues to increase in South Korea. I heard that he donated 50 million won to NGO Good Neighbors to be used towards purchasing prevention supplies for socially marginalized people.  The report stated that he asked his donation to be used in giving masks and hand sanitizers to children from low-income families. He's so kind & thoughtful donating to people in need of help. God bless him! Hoping for everyone's safety not only in South Korea but all over the world that is affected by this COVID19. ^_^

13 New K-Dramas Scheduled To Premiere In March

Spring is just around the corner, and along with the change of seasons comes the excitement of many drama premieres.

Check out the wide selection of upcoming dramas, and find out which ones to look forward to!

“Kingdom 2”

kingdom-21.jpg

Cast: Joo Ji Hoon, Ryu Seung Ryong, Bae DoonaKim Sang Ho, Heo Joon Ho, Jin Seon Kyu, Kim Sung Kyu, and more

Premiere Date: March 13

Broadcast Details: All episodes released simultaneously on Netflix

“Kingdom” is a mystery thriller that tackles a zombie apocalypse taking place in the Joseon era. Following the first season, the second season will follow the crown prince Lee Chang (Joo Ji Hoon) in his battle to keep his people safe while feeling as though he can’t trust anyone.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news