Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

I have been following the Ga In story. I am concerned that she's not doing well mentally and I hope she's getting support from family or friends. Everything she's been posting on social media probably should have been kept private between her, JJH, this supposed drug pusher, and/or the police. She's getting a lot of negativity in comments on articles (both in English and what I have seen translated from Knetizens), which is no doubt messing with her emotions. I feel she needs to stop sharing so much with the public during this time when she herself admits that she's not stable.

As a JJH fan, I think it's a shame that this is all bringing up his past drug scandal again, after everything he's done to atone and rebuild his career. I thought he and Ga In made a cool couple, but I wouldn't blame him at all for breaking up with her right now. She's potentially damaged his reputation and undone years of effort to get in the public's good graces again. I guess I'm expecting an eventual confirmation from their agencies that they broke up, although I hope JJH himself will maintain a dignified silence because saying anything could bring more negative attention to himself.

(Now, I personally come from a liberal culture when it comes to certain drug use, so my main concern for that aspect of Ga In's allegations is that if there is any investigation of JJH due to the friend connection, I just hope he is found to be law-abiding.)

I'm glad that he finished filming With God already and it looks like he's very close to finishing filming Duke (based on the cinematographer's Instagram d.o.p_chan). So at least he has 2 high-profile projects still to arrive onscreen over the next year. But if he was interested in any new dramas, is it possible he'll have trouble getting parts now?

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2017 at 1:42 AM, jinjoint said:

I have been following the Ga In story. I am concerned that she's not doing well mentally and I hope she's getting support from family or friends. Everything she's been posting on social media probably should have been kept private between her, JJH, this supposed drug pusher, and/or the police. She's getting a lot of negativity in comments on articles (both in English and what I have seen translated from Knetizens), which is no doubt messing with her emotions. I feel she needs to stop sharing so much with the public during this time when she herself admits that she's not stable.

As a JJH fan, I think it's a shame that this is all bringing up his past drug scandal again, after everything he's done to atone and rebuild his career. I thought he and Ga In made a cool couple, but I wouldn't blame him at all for breaking up with her right now. She's potentially damaged his reputation and undone years of effort to get in the public's good graces again. I guess I'm expecting an eventual confirmation from their agencies that they broke up, although I hope JJH himself will maintain a dignified silence because saying anything could bring more negative attention to himself.

(Now, I personally come from a liberal culture when it comes to certain drug use, so my main concern for that aspect of Ga In's allegations is that if there is any investigation of JJH due to the friend connection, I just hope he is found to be law-abiding.)

I'm glad that he finished filming With God already and it looks like he's very close to finishing filming Duke (based on the cinematographer's Instagram d.o.p_chan). So at least he has 2 high-profile projects still to arrive onscreen over the next year. But if he was interested in any new dramas, is it possible he'll have trouble getting parts now?

Hi jinjoint, I couldn't agree with you more - just as what you've said, in case he's to be investigated by the police I'm sure he'll allow himself to be investigated.....Thanks for the reminder about these (2) movies of JJH. I almost forgot about them since I hardly hear news about them. I also don't hear any news about him for quite a long while now. Sometimes I am intrigued & wonder what is he up to this time.....So, these movies will be released next year yet? Well, I hope he'll do another drama for his next project.........:tongue:

• Like 1

Actually, it's 3 movies because With God is split into Part 1 and Part 2. Both parts were filmed at the same time, but they will release Part 1 in December this year, then Part 2 in summer next year. Hollywood does this sometimes with multi-part movies filmed together, but this is apparently the first time it's been done in Korea. Filming took 10 months! :blink:

Because the cast is so massive with so many big names, and the story is from a popular webtoon, it will probably do very well at the box office. More info here: http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/jsp/news/features.jsp?blbdComCd=601013&mode=FEATURES_VIEW&seq=367 (the last section)

For Duke, I don't know if a release date has been announced yet, but they only just finished filming, I think.

It seems like JJH almost immediately started filming Duke right after he finished filming With God for 10 months straight, so that's why he has not had a reason to be in the news (until the Ga In story). Promotion for these movies won't start until much closer to their release dates, and then hopefully we'll see JJH in interviews and red carpet. I'm interested to see how he gets along with his senior castmates. The Asura cast got along so well and they spoke very highly of JJH in interviews. I hope he did well in these new projects also.

• Like 3

On 6/27/2017 at 4:21 PM, wanda77 said:

Hi wanda, thanks for sharing this IG picture. I wonder if this is recent one. I missed JJH! It's been quite a while.....I will be supporting him till the end.  Fighting, JJH! :tongue:

• Like 1

On 6/22/2017 at 9:38 PM, jinjoint said:

Actually, it's 3 movies because With God is split into Part 1 and Part 2. Both parts were filmed at the same time, but they will release Part 1 in December this year, then Part 2 in summer next year. Hollywood does this sometimes with multi-part movies filmed together, but this is apparently the first time it's been done in Korea. Filming took 10 months! :blink:

Because the cast is so massive with so many big names, and the story is from a popular webtoon, it will probably do very well at the box office. More info here: http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/jsp/news/features.jsp?blbdComCd=601013&mode=FEATURES_VIEW&seq=367 (the last section)

For Duke, I don't know if a release date has been announced yet, but they only just finished filming, I think.

It seems like JJH almost immediately started filming Duke right after he finished filming With God for 10 months straight, so that's why he has not had a reason to be in the news (until the Ga In story). Promotion for these movies won't start until much closer to their release dates, and then hopefully we'll see JJH in interviews and red carpet. I'm interested to see how he gets along with his senior castmates. The Asura cast got along so well and they spoke very highly of JJH in interviews. I hope he did well in these new projects also.

Hi @jinjoint thanks for sharing the new updates for JJH movies. and for Gain news, too bad. she made blunder move.

and i would like to greet Hunnies in this home. it's been a while  :)

• Like 1

On 6/7/2017 at 1:42 AM, jinjoint said:

Police finds the man Ga In accused of offering her marijuana innocent

Brown-Eyed-Girls,Ga-In
Police has found the man Ga In has accused innocent.

A month ago, she had accused one of her boyfriend's friends of offering her marijuana. Following her accusations, Ga In and the accused had been investigated. The police had received a seize and search warrant for Mr. Park's phone records, and had also analyzed Mr. Park's hair and urine samples. However, they found nothing suspicious and have declared him innocent.

The case will be forwarded to the prosecutors at the earliest this week.

• Like 1

***  Good for Ji Hoon!  Calling him a "druggy" - In my opinion she has no respect for the man she dated for many years.  He doesn't need a girl like that. There's no better way than to get rid of her. She's crazy.  Words need to be chosen wisely all the time. ^_^

[★BREAKING] Gain and Joo Ji Hoon have broken up after she called him a “druggy”

sdsdsd.png

sdsdsd.png

Gain and Joo Ji Hoon have broken up after 3 years together.

“Joo Ji Hoon and Ga In broke up recently after having an off again on again relationship.”

– Insider

Their agencies have responded to the break up with statements as they are looking into the news.

“We will make a statement after we confirm the details about his split with Gain.”

– Joo Ji Hoon’s agency, Key East Entertainment

“We are confirming the facts with Gain about their split.”

– Gain agency, Mystic Entertainment

Gain recently exposed the man who tried to sell her marijuana on her social media account and referred to Joo Ji Hoon as a former druggy in the post. 

“As everyone probably knows, I’m the girlfriend of a former druggy (however, to my knowledge, he’s been punished for his crime and is working hard to live his life).”
– Gain

source : Koreaboo

• Like 1

On 7/6/2017 at 10:21 AM, joyue_1 said:

Police finds the man Ga In accused of offering her marijuana innocent

Police has found the man Ga In has accused innocent.

A month ago, she had accused one of her boyfriend's friends of offering her marijuana. Following her accusations, Ga In and the accused had been investigated. The police had received a seize and search warrant for Mr. Park's phone records, and had also analyzed Mr. Park's hair and urine samples. However, they found nothing suspicious and have declared him innocent.

The case will be forwarded to the prosecutors at the earliest this week.

Hi joyue, thanks for sharing this. I think they broke up for the best besides, JJH already paid for the price of his crime some years back. (3) years is a pretty long time, though. It's a shame that it's ending negatively... she insulted her boyfriend. Using his former addiction against him just feels wrong. I know, he's been trying to live his life quietly. I thought they were an adorable couple back in the day. Well, people date and break up sometimes. But, looks like Gain seem doesn't take the breakup so well? I hope JJH is fine. :o

• Like 1

1 hour ago, willenette said:

***  Good for Ji Hoon!  Calling him a "druggy" - In my opinion she has no respect for the man she dated for many years.  He doesn't need a girl like that. There's no better way than to get rid of her. She's crazy.  Words need to be chosen wisely all the time. ^_^

EXACTLY - I have actually made comments more than a few times over at soompi and allkpop that she's legit crazy and he does not deserve to be dragged through the mud again because of her instability, attention-seeking tactics. He's been trying to hard to rectify something he's regretful for when he was really young and has been successfully built up an excellent image through his hard work and determination... and while everyone has forgotten it already, she unnecessarily brought it up. EVEN IF she wanted to rat out his friend (which I don't even believe happened)... she didn't have to call him a druggy... it's so uncalled for. I actually think he probably broke up with her a long time ago but didn't want to add oil to fire until the case is closed... hence, KeyEast's previous statement a few weeks back was "we are unable to confirm anything at this point." Maybe that's why she has an unstable condition and that she was deliberately dragging him into the mud AND defaming a friend of his. Because he broke up with her.

Plus, to this day, I still stand by the theory that she's faking her panic disorder. I have never met one patient suffering from panic/anxiety disorder, who LOVES to emphasize and re-emphasize and re-emphasize about how she's suffering from panic disorder! Look at Cha Tae Hyun and Jung Hyung Don! They stayed out of the limelight and dealt with it under medical supervision and focused on healing themselves, mentally and physically. Whereas this one here - who posted 20 millions times about how she's suffering from a panic disorder - keeps using it as a tool to desperately seek attention and to victimize herself to get pity. TOTALLY WTF. 

GOOD RIDDANCE, really.

• Like 1

Joo Ji-hoon and Son Ga-in break up after 3 years

photo865140.jpg

Actor Joo Ji-hoon and singer Son Ga-in broke up.

Their managements claim further details can't be revealed about their private lives.

They started seeing each other in 2014. They had been 'friends' for a while but started feeling different when he starred in her music video. They developed into lovers and pictures of them together were spread online. They had been together for 3 years but eventually broke up.

Meanwhile, Joo Ji-hoon starred in the movie "Asura: The City of Madness", and is coming out with "Duke" and "With God".

Son Ga-in is busy with the Brown Eyed Girls and her solo album. She was in an argument with a hater online and announced that Joo Ji-hoon's friend offered her marijuana. The case did pull through as there was not enough evidence.

Source : isplus.live.joins.com...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

On 7/7/2017 at 0:41 AM, willenette said:

BREAKING] Gain and Joo Ji Hoon have broken up after she called him a “druggy”

sdsdsd.png

sdsdsd.png

Gain and Joo Ji Hoon have broken up after 3 years together.

“Joo Ji Hoon and Ga In broke up recently after having an off again on again relationship.”

– Insider

Their agencies have responded to the break up with statements as they are looking into the news.

“We will make a statement after we confirm the details about his split with Gain.”

– Joo Ji Hoon’s agency, Key East Entertainment

“We are confirming the facts with Gain about their split.”

– Gain agency, Mystic Entertainment

Gain recently exposed the man who tried to sell her marijuana on her social media account and referred to Joo Ji Hoon as a former druggy in the post. 

“As everyone probably knows, I’m the girlfriend of a former druggy (however, to my knowledge, he’s been punished for his crime and is working hard to live his life).”
– Gain

source : Koreaboo

You shouldn't call out your boyfriend or anyone a druggy whether it was in the past or present. Being on drugs is an addiction and it takes so much to move on and get on the right path and be sober. It is a milestone, fight, and a personal struggle for some to become clean again. Gain just slashed him and wounded him with her words and disrespected him and his achievement to work away from drugs. Gain should have let her relationship problems be between the two of them instead of putting it out in public for everyone to see. & in Korea where the use of drugs is illegal and looked down upon, why would she even post that on SNS to tell the world that he used to do drugs - or bring that up again. Not very classy and that was a petty move on her part. With a large social media following and her status as a celebrity, she should have kept her relationship problems private or between the person she's with. Lost disrespect for her tbh.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2017 at 8:48 AM, ilikerice said:

You shouldn't call out your boyfriend or anyone a druggy whether it was in the past or present. Being on drugs is an addiction and it takes so much to move on and get on the right path and be sober. It is a milestone, fight, and a personal struggle for some to become clean again. Gain just slashed him and wounded him with her words and disrespected him and his achievement to work away from drugs. Gain should have let her relationship problems be between the two of them instead of putting it out in public for everyone to see. & in Korea where the use of drugs is illegal and looked down upon, why would she even post that on SNS to tell the world that he used to do drugs - or bring that up again. Not very classy and that was a petty move on her part. With a large social media following and her status as a celebrity, she should have kept her relationship problems private or between the person she's with. Lost disrespect for her tbh.

Hi ilikerice, you know, I really didn't imagine that they'll end up like this  - They appeared to have a healthy relationship until recently. Things have gone bad to worse for her. ^_^

• Like 1

Hi All

I cant agree more with your comments and opinions.

when Hunnies dislike her (after Jihun confirm the relation), i tried to stay neutral. eventhough i dont like how she expose herself. i thought, as long as Jihun is happy. and he did gain weight and look more mature, more confident.

but now this happens. well, ... i'm smiling. they broke up bcoz of her attitude.  :). i wish Jihun can find a better woman for him.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2017 at 1:41 AM, willenette said:

I'm happy that broke up her too. I feel bad for him, he must have cared a lot for her to be involved w/her for so many years, but TBH I was never crazy about them as a couple and after this madness, I have to say good riddance. I hope this doesn't do any damage to him. I feel like he has had to work hard to be where he is today for his past and selfishly hope we can see him soon in a drama. 

On 7/8/2017 at 8:48 PM, ilikerice said:

Thank you for writing this, it is so true. It seems like she went out of her way to try to throw him under a bus. I don't really get this behavior but it sounds like she has bigger problems  @joyue_1 I agree that her actions don't seem to be that of a person having panic disorder either but whatever at this point I hope she gets the help she needs. 

@mabelle147 I hope he can find a woman who just loves him that will support him without any crazy drama too. He deserves the best.

I just finished watching him in Medical Top Team and have to say I tried watching it after Mask, didn't really get into it but after reading Willenette's comments on it decided to give it another go. I loved it and now it makes me miss him more than I did to begin with. I hope we get some positive news about him soon.

7 hours ago, evie7 said:

I'm happy that broke up her too. I feel bad for him, he must have cared a lot for her to be involved w/her for so many years, but TBH I was never crazy about them as a couple and after this madness, I have to say good riddance. I hope this doesn't do any damage to him. I feel like he has had to work hard to be where he is today for his past and selfishly hope we can see him soon in a drama. 

Thank you for writing this, it is so true. It seems like she went out of her way to try to throw him under a bus. I don't really get this behavior but it sounds like she has bigger problems  @joyue_1 I agree that her actions don't seem to be that of a person having panic disorder either but whatever at this point I hope she gets the help she needs. 

@mabelle147 I hope he can find a woman who just loves him that will support him without any crazy drama too. He deserves the best.

I just finished watching him in Medical Top Team and have to say I tried watching it after Mask, didn't really get into it but after reading Willenette's comments on it decided to give it another go. I loved it and now it makes me miss him more than I did to begin with. I hope we get some positive news about him soon.

Hi evie, I hope so, too - that JJH can find another special someone who's better - who can take good care of him & love him more. Right you are - he deserves the best! :tongue:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

JJH started filming another movie yesterday! According to his agency's Instagram it will be out early 2018. Based on Google translation of a news article about it, it seems like a very dark story -- he's playing a serial killer in prison who sends a detective on a hunt for more murders (played by Kim Yoon-seok). It sounds kind of like Silence of the Lambs, with JJH as a Hannibal Lecter type. :o

Kim Yoon-seok and Joo Ji-hoon star in the crime thriller movie "Homicide" (director Kim Tae-gyun).

According to the showbusters on the 16th, "The murder of the male and female" was confirmed in major casts such as Kim Yoon-seok and Joo Ji-hoon.

The film portrays the intense psychological confrontation between a detective and a murderer, confessing seven more murders that a murderer in prison has hidden.

The title 'murder of a male or female' means a murder case in which a victim is present and an incident has occurred but has not been reported and no body has been found so the investigation agency can not recognize it.

Kim Yoon-seok played the role of detective Kim Hyung-min, who explores the truth of hidden murders to the end.

Joo Ji-hoon confines the murder cases while being held in jail, and divides him into a serial killer Kang Ta-o Oh who seizes the detective.

The movie is scheduled to open next year.

(http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2017/08/16/0200000000AKR20170816038400005.HTML -- sorry for the bad Google translate!)

• Like 2

On 8/16/2017 at 11:28 AM, jinjoint said:

JJH started filming another movie yesterday! According to his agency's Instagram it will be out early 2018. Based on Google translation of a news article about it, it seems like a very dark story -- he's playing a serial killer in prison who sends a detective on a hunt for more murders (played by Kim Yoon-seok). It sounds kind of like Silence of the Lambs, with JJH as a Hannibal Lecter type. :o

Kim Yoon-seok and Joo Ji-hoon star in the crime thriller movie "Homicide" (director Kim Tae-gyun).

According to the showbusters on the 16th, "The murder of the male and female" was confirmed in major casts such as Kim Yoon-seok and Joo Ji-hoon.

The film portrays the intense psychological confrontation between a detective and a murderer, confessing seven more murders that a murderer in prison has hidden.

The title 'murder of a male or female' means a murder case in which a victim is present and an incident has occurred but has not been reported and no body has been found so the investigation agency can not recognize it.

Kim Yoon-seok played the role of detective Kim Hyung-min, who explores the truth of hidden murders to the end.

Joo Ji-hoon confines the murder cases while being held in jail, and divides him into a serial killer Kang Ta-o Oh who seizes the detective.

The movie is scheduled to open next year.

(http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2017/08/16/0200000000AKR20170816038400005.HTML -- sorry for the bad Google translate!)

Hi jinjoint, thanks for sharing this news. So NICE that JJH has another movie. But, I hope we could get to see him in a drama. :tongue:

• Like 1

Release date is now set for December 20, 2017 for upcoming live-action film “Along With The Gods.” The movie stars Ha Jung-Woo, Cha Tae-Hyun, Ju Ji-Hoon and Ma Dong-Seok. Story for the film is based on popular webcomic “Singwa Hamgge” by Joo Ho-Min and directed by Kim Yong-Hwa. Movie “Along With The Gods” is set in the afterlife and revolves around Angels of Deaths and trials held for recently deceased humans. The film will be released in two parts (with part 2 coming sometime during summer, 2018).

• Like 1