Quantcast
Jump to content
Rebby

Ju Jihun 주지훈 - Upcoming Drama: Kingdom Season 2 in March 2020

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, irilight said:

@willenette, Hi says-hi-smiley-emoticon.gif   
Thank you for all the updates.

I was disappointed with "The Item" as a drama, but I loved both Ju Ji-Hun and Kim Kang-Woo performances. I was glued to the screen because of them.

Have you watched Kingdom Season 1 yet? What did you think?

I am super looking forward to these drama in 2020...  Just seeing the photo of those 4:wub:,  made my heart skip...

Waves also to @Moon River, and @thanie. Nice to meet you.  panda-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Actors Joo Ji-hoon, Ko Kyu-pil and Lee Sang-yeop will appear as guests on 'Kim Nam Gil's Super Mega Great Show in the Universe to be held on Dec. 8, 2019 at the Hall of Peace, Kyunghee University, Seoul, SK.

Joo Ji Hoon is one of Kim Nam Gil's close friend in the entertainment industry. They are close enough to publicly mention each other's names in television and awards testimony. Meanwhile, Ko Kyu Pil and Lee Sang Yeob recently appeared with Kim Nam Gil in tvN's Trans-Siberian Pathfinders. Kyu Pil became friends with Kim Nam Gil through SBS drama The Fiery Priest.

20191206113910811bjsk.jpg


source

Hello i says-hi-smiley-emoticon.gif . I really liked the drama "The item" (and ofc i watched because of Ju Ji Hoon:heart:).I have watched kingdom so many time and i can't wait for season 2 :wub: i love the drama because is a historical drama (and i love this type of drama) and because has zombies(first time i see something with zombies).

Ju Ji Hoon was invited by Kim Nam Gil(because he's one of Kim Nam Gil best friends) i love both of them so much and  i love the fact that they are friends :wub:(they are in my top 3 korean actors i love )

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, irilight said:

@willenette, Hi says-hi-smiley-emoticon.gif   
Thank you for all the updates.

I was disappointed with "The Item" as a drama, but I loved both Ju Ji-Hun and Kim Kang-Woo performances. I was glued to the screen because of them.

Have you watched Kingdom Season 1 yet? What did you think?

I am super looking forward to these drama in 2020...  Just seeing the photo of those 4:wub:,  made my heart skip...

Waves also to @Moon River, and @thanie. Nice to meet you.  panda-wave-smiley-emoticon.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Nice meeting you, too @irilight. That's a very cute bear right there! 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2019 at 2:44 AM, Mariana Marc said:

have watched kingdom so many time and i can't wait for season 2 :wub: i love the drama because is a historical drama (and i love this type of drama) and because has zombies(first time i see something with zombies).

Ju Ji Hoon was invited by Kim Nam Gil(because he's one of Kim Nam Gil best friends) i love both of them so much and  i love the fact that they are friends 


@Mariana Marc, Hi  :)

Good to know about Kingdom. I love historical drama, and I love ju Ji-Hun.  I am just not into zombies material.
But will try. See new article about it below.

I too love both Ju Ji Hoon, and Kim Nam Gil.  I also love the fact that they are friends. They are both also such exquisite actors!
 

 

On 12/7/2019 at 7:17 AM, thanie said:

Nice meeting you, too @irilight. That's a very cute bear right there! 


 @thanie   animated-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Korean Zombie Series on Netflix Among NYT's Best Int'l Shows


photo1129627.jpg

Netflix's first Korean drama series, "Kingdom", has been named among the 10 Best International Shows of the year by The New York Times.

The series starring Bae Doona, Ju Ji-hoon and Ryu Seung-ryong revolves around a doomed crown price who investigates a mysterious epidemic.

"Dynamiting the conventions of the [Korean] historical drama series, this rollicking, satirical horror-adventure... adds a zombielike plague and some class-divide comedy to what otherwise looks like a typical tale of 16th-century palace intrigue", the NYT wrote.

"Kingdom", garnered instant attention upon its release early this year and the second season of the show is scheduled to start airing in March next year.


source

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2019 at 6:44 PM, Mariana Marc said:

Hello i says-hi-smiley-emoticon.gif . I really liked the drama "The item" (and ofc i watched because of Ju Ji Hoon:heart:).I have watched kingdom so many time and i can't wait for season 2 :wub: i love the drama because is a historical drama (and i love this type of drama) and because has zombies(first time i see something with zombies).

Ju Ji Hoon was invited by Kim Nam Gil(because he's one of Kim Nam Gil best friends) i love both of them so much and  i love the fact that they are friends :wub:(they are in my top 3 korean actors i love )

 

Hi Mariana Marc, I like the drama, too! He has sent a thoughtful gift to Jin Se Yeon! She thanked Joo Ji Hoon as she uploaded photos of the coffee truck he sent to the filming site of her upcoming drama. Please see the picture blow - The banners on the coffee truck reads, “I support actress Jin Se Yeon and the drama ‘Queen: Love and War,'” and “Please drink warm coffee and cheer up.” :P

 

 

 

Picture credit : soompi news

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*** Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2020/02/21 :lol:

 

 

************************************************************************

 

[Photos] Script Reading Photos Added for the Upcoming Korean Drama "Hyena"

 

photo1139893.jpg

 

photo1139894.jpg

 

 

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*** Seeing Joo Ji Hoon on script-reading makes me miss him on the small screen. He looks hip during that day. :lol:

 

 

hy1.jpg

Picture credit : dramabeans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*** Here's the video teaser for the drama. :lol: Even in the video, it's still indicating the distance between their characters. The drama will be streamed globally on Netflix.

 

 

Video credit : HelloKpop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*** Another new poster & teaser for "Hyena" - In a sequence of shots from the teaser, we see the two fighting in the office.   This new Friday-Saturday drama is currently set to premiere in just a few weeks on February 21, following Stove League. Below are also some captures from the drama. I like the chemistry. She mostly stars in movies, that's why I rarely see her in small screen. Although, she was just a 2nd choice for the drama. she brought the fiery passion needed in the drama. I have never seen Song Hye Kyo in a role like this yet so, it's COOL that Kim Hye-soo took this drama. I'm in! :lol:

 

 

hyposter.jpg

 

 

 

hyt2.jpg

 

hyt3.jpg

 

hyt5.jpg

 

hyt6.jpg

Spoiler

hyt7.jpg

hyt8.jpg

hyt10.jpg

hyt11.jpg

hyt12.jpg

hyt13.jpg

Via Hankyung, Sports Chosun / dramabeans

Spoiler

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*** Series of bloody still cuts from "Kingdom" season 2 ahead of its premiere soon!  This is coming to 'Netflix' this March 13 in over many countries! I can't wait! Excited for this one since I've watched season 1.  :lol:

 

 

1581381657-20200210-kingdom-01.jpg

 

1581381501-10.jpeg

Pictures credit : allkpop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*** JJH may be starring in another new movie! KeyEast confirmed that he was in talks for the leading role in the upcoming film “Silence” (literal title). He is currently reviewing an offer to appear in the movie. “Silence” will tell the story of the events that occur after a mysterious beast escapes during a chain-reaction car collision on a bridge one foggy night. Ohhh.........in case Joo Ji Hoon accepts the role, he will be very busy this year - he has a drama & another (2) movies at the same time.  So, he will have total of (3) movies for 2020.......... “Silence” is currently aiming to begin filming sometime in the second half of this year. I'm also excited for this one if he takes this.  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

*** "Hyena"will  be streamed on Netflix beginning February 21. Here's the trailer with Eng subbed. :lol:

 

 

Video credit : HelloKpop

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...