Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest Airine Pratama

^ How his hair looks like for this drama?

From the pictures i think it's about the same hairstyle from his modelling picture ...

Hmm...What do you guys think of the upcoming 'Spring Waltz'? -- It'll be cool if Joo Ji Hoon is casted. The lead guy hasn't been casted yet and it did mentioned 'Spring Waltz' in his profile...so -- yeah go Ji Hoon.

Guest beautifulxmess

Hmm...What do you guys think of the upcoming 'Spring Waltz'? -- It'll be cool if Joo Ji Hoon is casted. The lead guy hasn't been casted yet and it did mentioned 'Spring Waltz' in his profile...so -- yeah go Ji Hoon.

well, i was just thinking how Spring Waltz production filming commences in November right? JJH will be busy filming Goong...and unless he's going to alternate between the two dramas or have a really small role in Spring Waltz, I highly doubt he'd be appearing on, let alone have a main role *os disappointed*

o well...there's still hope! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Airine Pratama

i saw some pics for Goong ... Joo Ji Hoon looks good with Eunhye ... and he will be in Spring Waltz too ... my top 2 most anticipated drama for next year ...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest beautifulxmess

lol, i almost forgot about this forum. time for a pic update! :)

1132979036928242000qc.th.jpg

^he can play the piano?? aww..i'm a big sucker for those type fo guys..haha..

jh7yh.th.jpg 186273017pt.th.jpg 0094398826qk.th.jpg 1132974629980035004zg.th.jpg 1132974793208053002bv.th.jpg

gosh, don't u jus love that smile ?? *heart skips a beat* :P At the same time, he can pull off that cold/aloof model look sooooo well.

1132974629925818005nb.th.jpg 1132974703095307007tl.th.jpg 267or.th.jpg g5geniebong5bh.th.jpg

he looks cute and hot on some fix. he looks lil bit weird though. kim jung hoon should've been shin. he looks better! and suits better with the main actress.

Nancy, I love what you did with the first page. It's so organized. And thanks for sharing more pictures of him. I find him so cute with the longer straight hair. He's actually doing pretty good with his role as 'Shin' in Goong.

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

he's so hot...i'm like drowning in my spit...lmao i cant wait to watch him in spring waltz too...is he going to be the main character?

Guest beautifulxmess

OKAY...time to wake this thread up a bit, haha...

now even though I do think Kim Jung Hoon in his Yul role is quite endearing BUT, JJH & his Shin is still my no.1 love!! haha...

i loved every scene he was with his friends...it really brings out the 'less-tense/cold' side in him and you can see him smiling and all (which makes all of us melt, i'm sure).

anyway, i upped an interesting clip to share. so he *does* play the piano...*swwwooons n goes giddy*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DKS5GNXK

Pics of Joo Jihoon filming for Goong

(eh... the correct romanization would be ju jihun for gung (because u= oo pronunciation) uh = eo--- anyways just a minor thing. doubt people would take to note that ^^)

enjoy the pics!

43547fa724ef25im.jpg

43547fa724ef38lb.jpg

43547fa724ef53nw.jpg

credits- as said on pics

They look cute. Hehe.

Guest *--debdeb =)

hmm.. no big explosion yet ;D i guess i`ll b wun of many 2 migrate over 2 this thread T_T his smile is silly x] it`s adorable ^^ i can`t wait 2 see him in later eps of goong T____T he doesn`t seem bad as an actor though ^^

my mom: "he`s a model?" apparently she thinks he looks short/small -o-" then again she said KJH looked like a girl [she also says that about a LOT of other guys T______T] wah my mom~ >_<"