Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

Guest Saki>^.^<

I watched his japanese tv clip... I didn't even know I had it on my somputer O_O I clicked it and I was like :huh: but I watched it anyways :P ... but anyways, he was so coooooool :wub: He played the piano... even though he couldn't play well :P... but he was still cute cuz he said he practiced a lot to play as a gift to the audience :wub: When he was at the shooting range, guns are bad, but he looked so kakoiiiiiiiii :wub: I'm getting to like him more and more :blush:

Guest jwcalvin

goong definitely is the drama for him :)

just curious, one of his hobbies as stated in page 1 is singing..so did anyone hear him sing b4? ;)

Guest Saki>^.^<

just curious, one of his hobbies as stated in page 1 is singing..so did anyone hear him sing b4? ;)

Really sing? Ha, now I'm determined to find a clip of him singing!!! That'll be my new Camp Shin present... if I find one :lol:

I just saw his bio, 187cm???? Diang..... no wonder he towers over YEH in Goong... perfect for Shin's character :D

hmmmmm..it's kinda weird..

i see lots n lots of SHIN campers in the Goong thread..

yet there more ppl like Kim Jung Hoon!! hahaha..

i guess KJH's well know for UN n his charming sweet smile..

i personally am that way too.. im rooting 4 SHIN..

but who could resist that cute n sweet smile of KJH's?? :rolleyes:

Guest starryeyedwonder

omg. i love this man <33

dennis o used to be my obsession... now its JJH

that shirtless pic leaves me speechless puahaha

ah, i love him.

Guest beautifulxmess

yep, I keyed in his name in this korean profile site and got dancing+singing and I was thinking 'WAHH!! that's impossible...how could someone be so multi-talented!!'..haha..i'm not too sure how credible that site was but if he does sing...hurray. lol. if he doesn't, i still love him.*heart eyes*...but saki said in his interview that he practises dancing? mmm....hehee

Really sing? Ha, now I'm determined to find a clip of him singing!!! That'll be my new Camp Shin present... if I find one :lol:

I just saw his bio, 187cm???? Diang..... no wonder he towers over YEH in Goong... perfect for Shin's character :D

yay! i love saki and her pressies..hehe. i really dig his height. On empas, they were running an article about the influx of new 'tall' korean actors lately and our dear jiHoon was on there. perfect model height. :)

hmmmmm..it's kinda weird..

i see lots n lots of SHIN campers in the Goong thread..

yet there more ppl like Kim Jung Hoon!! hahaha..

i guess KJH's well know for UN n his charming sweet smile..

i personally am that way too.. im rooting 4 SHIN..

but who could resist that cute n sweet smile of KJH's?? :rolleyes:

Yes, the size of KJH's fanbase (well so far) is overwhelming. I can't say anything bad coz i adore that guy too. but i define him as uberly 'cute' and JJH as 'hot'. So worth watching Goong..lol

omg. i love this man <33

dennis o used to be my obsession... now its JJH

that shirtless pic leaves me speechless puahaha

ah, i love him.

Hehheee.......everytime i encounter that pic, i have to quickly scroll down in case ppl around me are hovering over, thinking bad things about me! and why not....he looks smokin' hot there..*dies*

Guest annababy

what kind of role is he playing in spring waltz? not the main role i know

but he's playing a main role in goong and playing a little part in spring waltz? that's a little weird...

Guest beautifulxmess

what kind of role is he playing in spring waltz? not the main role i know

but he's playing a main role in goong and playing a little part in spring waltz? that's a little weird...

yeah, he's part of the 3 supporting cast. yeah..sort of wierd..but i guess whatever roles get offered his way, he'll take up since he's starting out anyways...i'll be watching Spring Waltz for him! ^^ hope its not like a 10 min appearance of something :crazy:

Guest Saki>^.^<

yeah, he's part of the 3 supporting cast. yeah..sort of wierd..but i guess whatever roles get offered his way, he'll take up since he's starting out anyways...i'll be watching Spring Waltz for him! ^^ hope its not like a 10 min appearance of something :crazy:

He's going to be in spring waltz?!?!?!?! OMGJCSS!!!!!! How come I didn't know :wacko:

Guest beautifulxmess

it's really...quiet in here. CALLING ALL SHIN CAMPERS!!!!!!! haha..

some pics...wait, correction, ALOT of pics. gah..he's so handsome. i can't emphasize that enough. :wub:

B9D9C0DA9-wavejaejung.jpg

C0DAB7E1-wavejaejung.jpg

C5A5B7CE5-wavejaejung.jpg

1-geniebong.jpg

2-geniebong.jpg

4-geniebong.jpg

5-geniebong.jpg

3-geniebong.jpg

C4DAB8AEBEC6C5D7C6B2B7AF-wavejaejun.jpg

*hyperventilates*

he looks so good in causla wear. ^^

cm-dvd0428.jpg

cnn-dvd0428.jpg

cxz-dvd0428.jpg

cz-dvd0428.jpg

I ESPECIALLY LOVE these pics..so funny..

L1-geniebong.jpg

L2-geniebong.jpg

L3-geniebong.jpg

L4-geniebong.jpg

L5-geniebong.jpg

L-geniebong.jpg

And then we got the artistic shots...andy warhol..cool concept. :)

GQ1-geniebong.jpg

GQ2-geniebong.jpg

GQ3-geniebong.jpg

GQ4-geniebong.jpg

GQ5-geniebong.jpg

GQ7-geniebong.jpg

back to the cool model look...

gp6-geniebong.jpg

gp5-geniebong.jpg

E2-geniebong.jpg

9-geniebong.jpg

8-geniebong.jpg

7-geniebong.jpg

and then JJH outside

vgparty-geniebong.jpg

A4B1A4B5C1F8-apfl1998525.jpg

he and his model friends i assume. didn't know his friend was Lee min Ki. Didn't he have something for YEH on xman??? hahaa...how ironic..

photo_100_1_1_no_4_1-starhh1030.jpg

Okay..and to wrap this update up, i present to u two JJH CF's! ^^

his 10 sec appearance (lol) in Song Hye Gyo's CF:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ACDKGT25

JJH's SKtelecom CF:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0VPO1G20

Guest SUjjang

woahhh nancy. major pictures of..... JOO JI HOON <3

that's hot. ;D.

the first picture.. woah. that dress on that girl.. AHEM *sigh.

anyways.

no matter how raggy he is.. he still looks royal .lucky him.

Nancy, Shin Camper here!!! *raises hands like a maniac*

I'mma wait till I get home and save these!! I love the ones of him in his casual wear! After seeing those...I can't help but envy Yoon Eun Hye for "marrying" him.

I feel like sucha poophead, I've forgotten all about my Andy (Shinhwa) and even my adoration for JaeJoong (TVXQ). Now, it is all about JOO JI HOON!!!

Help...

Guest beautifulxmess

woahhh nancy. major pictures of..... JOO JI HOON <3

that's hot. ;D.

the first picture.. woah. that dress on that girl.. AHEM *sigh.

anyways.

no matter how raggy he is.. he still looks royal .lucky him.

agree! and also, i notice no matter how funny his clothes look, he still manages to pull them off. the advantages of being a model. :lol:

Nancy, Shin Camper here!!! *raises hands like a maniac*

I'mma wait till I get home and save these!! I love the ones of him in his casual wear! After seeing those...I can't help but envy Yoon Eun Hye for "marrying" him.

I feel like sucha poophead, I've forgotten all about my Andy (Shinhwa) and even my adoration for JaeJoong (TVXQ). Now, it is all about JOO JI HOON!!!

Help...

Yay..our Shin Camp Cousellor is here..haha..any more Shin campers loitering around?? Come on in and express ur loovee! lol

yeah man..i not only envy YEH;s character, i envy YEh herself. Get to be around him like 6 working hrs a day!!!!!!!! >.<