Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

5 hours ago, wanda77 said:

"Dark Figure of Crime" to hit theaters in October.

It was delayad because of Rrated classification, and took back to cut some scenes to be approved +15. 

So many good projects for JJH. 

Hi wanda, thanks for sharing this. I couldn't agree with you more - lots of good projects for him..... :P Season two for "Kingdom" is expected to kick in to production starting December or January. NICE.............So many things to look forward to about him. About the poster, I wonder why it's like this - you need to rotate & tilt your neck just to look at the images - hahaha.

• Like 1

'Along With the Gods' reveals yet another batch of behind-the-scene cuts

EXO-DO-joo-ji-hoon-ha-jung-woo-lee-jung-

'Along With the Gods: The Last 49 Days' has dropped new still cuts.

The movie has 10 million moviegoers and the series 'Along With the Gods' is the first and currently only Korean movie series to have all movies record over 10 million moviegoers. The movie has been releasing still cuts bit by bit, and now we have a third set featuring three main reapers as well as the others such as Kim Dong Wook, Ma Dong Suk, and EXO's D.O. (Can you find him in the photos?)

For MORE pictures please check them out on this LINK https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/08/along-with-the-gods-reveals-yet-another-batch-of-behind-the-scene-cuts

• Like 1

"Netflix original drama and 'Kingdom' is entered a second season production. Netflix and 'Kingdom' production company have agreed to produce Season 2 and are preparing for production. Netflix plans to unveil 'Kingdom' season 1 in Korea and around the world in December. Before Season 1 was yet to be released, it was confirmed that the production of Season 2 was early, and the preparations were in progress"    (from naver with google translate)

• Like 2

August 23, 2018

[Box Office] Movies in theaters this week

The Spy Gone North
(Korea)
Opened Aug. 8
Drama
Directed by Yoon Jong-bin

As North Korea pursues a nuclear program, the South Korean intelligence service sends a black operative, Heukgeumseong (Hwang Jung-min), to Beijing. Disguising himself as a businessman, the spy soon gains the trust of high-ranking North Korean official Lee Myeong-un (Lee Sung-min), and commences his mission to infiltrate the highly secluded country.

20180822000350_0.jpg

Along With the Gods: The Last 49 Days
(Korea)
Opened July 1
Action, Drama, Fantasy
Directed by Kim Yong-hwa

Gangrim (Ha Jung-woo), an agent of the afterlife, attempts to clear his client Kim Su-hong’s (Kim Dong-wook) charges in a trial after death, while his colleagues Haewonmak (Ju Ji-hoon) and Lee Deok-choon (Kim Hyang-gi) try to bring an elderly man living past his due time to the underworld. But the trio’s past threatens both missions.

credit : Korea Herald

• Like 1

On 8/22/2018 at 9:01 AM, wanda77 said:

This movie looks absolutely promising; quite my stile.

I really does look good and he is slaying that role:love: It's really been nice to see all the news about him. For a while things were pretty quiet.

I wonder where he took this?  

• Like 2

It's a psychological warfare between KYS who cares abt the victims & JJH who uses it to get a light sentence. JJH will be using Busan accent & said he worked on his diction, body & facial expressions every day. Kim Tae Gyun said he cast him because he was impressed w him in Asura.

credits to @Netizentown

• Like 2

On 8/27/2018 at 3:40 PM, wanda77 said:

It's a psychological warfare between KYS who cares abt the victims & JJH who uses it to get a light sentence. JJH will be using Busan accent & said he worked on his diction, body & facial expressions every day. Kim Tae Gyun said he cast him because he was impressed w him in Asura.

credits to @Netizentown

Hi wanda, thanks for sharing this.  JJH will play a murderer for this upcoming crime thriller movie.  Ye, I heard that this is a year 2010 case where the murderer in Busan who dared to confess 11 counts of additional killings and provoked the detective to prove them. The detective faced the irony of identifying victims. They say that a detective's passion and tenacity is the inspiration for this film. He doesn't give up and finds the truth behind the wrongful deaths. I'm looking forward to this movie because the case is intriguing story wise.  And JJH wore no makeup and shaved his head to make his character more realistic here. He said that learning the Busan dialect was one of his biggest challenges.  He studied it for several months before shooting the film.  Can't wait for October. :P

• Like 1

*** I heard that "Along With the Gods: The Last 49 Days" surpassed 12 million in attendance on Thursday. The movie became the 13th-most-watched film ever in South Korea, surpassing "Taeguki." It has also been popular in other Asian countries like Taiwan & Hongkong. The film is also scheduled to open in many South American countries starting from Sept. 17. :P

Now showing

The Spy Gone North

Set in 1993, "The Spy Gone North" takes place on the Korean Peninsula as the conflict over North Korea's nuclear development escalates. South Korean spy Park Seok-young (played by Hwang Jung-min) infiltrates the North and goes undercover to gain intelligence on its nuclear weapons program. When Park is caught in a political scheme plotted by the upper classes of both North and South Korea, the plot thickens and he is stuck in an overwhelming conflict. Directed by Yoon Jong-bin.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : Korea Times

• Like 2

dare to dior

Joo Ji Hoon and Gong Hyo Jin screamed scarlet for a Dior boutique opening on August 29. The other attendees were Korean models, including Kang Seung Hyun a.k.a Hyoni Kang. Gong Hyo Jin is a stalwart at Dior happenings and is often seen in the brand’s togs for public events.

1535538814_13896241293041983.jpg?w=620

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2018/08/29/dare-to-dior/

• Like 1

[Photos] New Stills and Posters Released for the Upcoming Korean Movie "Dark Figure of Crime"

photo998209.jpg

New stills and posters released for the upcoming Korean movie "Dark Figure of Crime" (2018)

Directed by Kim Tae-gyoon-I

With Kim Yun-seok, Joo Ji-hoon, Moon Jung-hee, Jin Seon-kyu, Heo Jin, Jung Jong-joon,...

Formerly known as "Woman and Man Murders"
Filming began: 2017/08/14
Synopsis
A criminal thriller about the fierce psychological confrontation between a detective and a killer who confessed to multiple murders.

Release date in Korea : 2018/10

photo998205.jpg

photo998203.jpg

Source : /www.hancinema.net/ko...

• Like 3

[Interview] "Dark Figure of Crime" Joo Ji-hoon Forgoes Hair and Makeup for Latest Role

photo999424.jpg

SBS "Celebrity News Night" had an interview with "Dark Figure of Crime" stars Kim Yun-seok and Joo Ji-hoon.

"Dark Figure of Crime" is a phrase that means murder cases that have no filed reports, no bodies, and no investigations. Joo Ji-hoon stars as a murderer and Kim Yun-seok as a detective.

For his role, Joo Ji-hoon had to use the Busan dialect. He said, "The dialect I thought was easy turned out to be a totally different language. I was really stressed. It was very stressful to know that language could become a handicap. I even had stomach seizures because of it".

Joo Ji-hoon gave up hair and make-up for this role and laughed off his unmasked physical imperfections in the poster.

photo999425.jpg

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Translation : Hancinema

• Like 1

On 9/9/2018 at 1:52 AM, wanda77 said:

If Ju Ji Hoon will star in :Item" his costar will be Kim Kang Woo ; they were together in "The Treacherous" and "Marriage Blue"

I think they are both confirmed already.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joo Ji-hoon confirms superhero fantasy drama Item

JooJiHoon1.jpg

I’m still on pins and needles for Joo Ji-hoon to be a zombie-fighting Joseon prince, because it feels like I’ve been excited for his new drama Kingdom for eons now. But since that upcoming drama is fully pre-produced, the actor is already lining up his next drama project. Following Netflix’s Kingdom, he’s confirmed to take on the starring role in MBC’s new fantasy drama Item, about an ordinary man who develops superpowers.......

KimKangWoo_JinSeYeon1.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

• Like 2

6 hours ago, irilight said:

I think they are both confirmed already.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joo Ji-hoon confirms superhero fantasy drama Item

I’m still on pins and needles for Joo Ji-hoon to be a zombie-fighting Joseon prince, because it feels like I’ve been excited for his new drama Kingdom for eons now. But since that upcoming drama is fully pre-produced, the actor is already lining up his next drama project. Following Netflix’s Kingdom, he’s confirmed to take on the starring role in MBC’s new fantasy drama Item, about an ordinary man who develops superpowers.......

Read more on Dramabeans

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this. Ahhh...........it's been quite a while since his last drama "Mask".  Such a long gap after this drama. But, “Item” is still a (tentative title), right?  Ye..... I'm happy because Joo Ji Hoon will be taking on the role of male lead this time. I'm not familiar with his female partner here, though. Also, I'm happy that he has been focusing mostly on expanding his career now, with many works this year.  Looking forward to this upcoming drama. I love Joo Ji-Hoon. He's one of my biases. Welcome back, oppa to the small screen. There's another drama, which is "Kingdom"........... Can't wait for this, too... :P I also hope Viki could get the license for both of these dramas so, many fans all over the world could watch them.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, wanda77 said:

Sorry for cutting your response, but isn't she his partner from "Five Fingers"

Hi wanda, I guess you're right. So, does it mean that this will be the 2nd time they'll be working together again, huh? Since this is quite an old drama, I haven't watched this. Thanks for this info, dear. :P

• Like 3

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Joo Ji-hoon and Jin Se-yun Confirm "Item", Possibly Joined by Kim Kang-woo

photo1000592.jpg

Joo Ji-hoon is finally making his return to Korean drama through "Item", the upcoming story about items with special powers, and he is joined by Jin Se-yun. While there are no widespread confirmations yet, an exclusive piece states that actor Kim Kang-woo is also up for a leading role. Will this be the main trio of "Item"?

"Item" is a 'fantasy blockbuster' drama about two men and women with intertwined fates, who delve into the conspiracies and secrets surrounding objects with special supernatural powers. It is based on a popular Kakao webtoon of the same title. The drama will be written by Jeong I-do-I of "Save Me", and PD Kim Seong-wook-I of "Goodbye Mr. Black" has signed on as well.

Joo Ji-hoon takes on the role of Kang Gon, a criminal prosecutor working at the Seoul Central District Prosecutors' Office. He is a strong, but tender man with a warm, just heart. In order to save his niece, Da-in, who is more precious to him than life itself, he gets entangled in the conspiracies and secrets of the titular Items.

According to an exclusive piece by The Daily Sports, a drama official has stated that Kim Kang-woo has joined "Item" as villain Cho Se-hwang, a young businessman known as 'Korea's Elon Musk'. An icon of innovation on the surface, Se-hwang is a highly intelligent sociopath who kills anyone in order to collect the Items, while leaving no evidence.

Jin Se-yun plays profiler Shin So-yeong. Unlike her pompous demeanor, she is a sensible person with good judgment, and outstanding ability, who does not even flinch at the sight of gruesome crime scenes. She will be joining Kang Gon in discovering the secrets of the Items. "Item" will be following "Bad Detective" on MBC in January.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

source : Hancinema

• Like 1

19 hours ago, nrllee said:

Hi nrllee, thanks for sharing the link.  I’ve been waiting for his next drama & finally……….I’m happy that the public welcomed him back with open arms despite of what he went through then. :P

Joo Ji Hoon confirmed for the leading role in new MBC drama 'Item'

joo-ji-hoon.jpg

Joo Ji Hoon has been confirmed for MBC's first Monday-Tuesday drama of 2019.

The drama 'Item' will air next year, and is based on a mystery fantasy webtoon and will tell the story of ordinary items getting psychic powers. Joo Ji Hoon will be playing the leading role of Kang Gon, a prosecutor who tries to save his niece Da In, who is everything to him.

SEE ALSO: Joo Ji Hoon turns into a murderer for 'Dark Figure of Crime' movie poster

The drama will start airing in January next year.

source : allkpop

• Like 1